The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Alex Alex 22

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 8, 2020
Portsmouth UK
I have listened to the audio version and I definitely have to listen at least two more times. Thank you for sharing this information with us!

Arnaud.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Dec 8, 2019
I read the book. Just thanks to open my eyes and thanks to my friend who share me this book.

Tom Ripley

The Man With the Key to Your Admission
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Mar 27, 2020
Greece
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Yes I have read and enjoyed masochistically the Millionnaire Fastlane, a slap on the face for what I used to think and believe regarding money-making and the 1M threshold to "riches". What a book and what an ideology! Easily in my top 5 list of all times when it comes to growth and development. And probably one of the best of our times on entrepreneurship and new beginnings!
Thank you from my heart Mr MJ !

MrSalvatore

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 13, 2020
India
Mind=blown after reading TMF
I always knew something was wrong with how most people live their lives
But I never had anyone who use to think like me back then until I started researching
about the lives of entrepreneurs and stumbled upon this book
@MJ DeMarco you really nailed it with all the info you provide in this book.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

StevenCormann

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2020
Just finished reading it, fantastic content, really opened my eyes on many things I was doing or thinking wrong.

flmania

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 12, 2020
seoul, Korea
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I read it !!!
It's my luck met this book.
Thank you.

Kurai

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 7, 2020
South Africa
The Fast Lane has opened my eyes to a lot of things in the business world. my thinking has shifted from saving to generating more income.

I hope to learn more from this forum

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PierJames

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 1, 2020
Sardinia
I read TMF in December. There is not much to say, it was like a punch in the face that woke me up from lethargy. After a hundred pages I thought "f*ck this is the best book I've ever read", needless to say, this thought has accompanied me throughout the reading. You are great Mj, the best!

PS: i'm italian, so there may be mistakes, sorry i do my best

violinista

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Apr 14, 2020
USA
I've read it and it's so awesome! He's got such awesome insight! So glad I found it at this point in time.

SlideHustle

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Apr 15, 2020
California

Thanks, MJ
A lot of great business wisdom not found in other books.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.