The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

happyounus

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 20, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read it and now reading again, CENTS is the best.

FriendlyVillain

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Apr 9, 2019
So, I've read both TMF and Unscripted a couple of months ago. Honestly, the stuff you talk about is so simple, but years of brainwashing had made me blind to it. Not anymore, thanks to you! So I greatly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us, and creating this forum!

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria

ABC123

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 27, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read the book. Loved it. Joined the forum after I read the book. It's like nothing I ever read

meadow

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 27, 2019
Great book! Like another user put it; it seems the book put words to what has been many different intuitions and thoughts which have run around in my mind for years without really manifesting in action. Time to change that. The book lit a fire in me and I'm not sure if it's rage, excitement or just raw unkindled life-energy I'm feeling in my gut but somehow I know that the only way forward is in the driver's seat, making the most out of this life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Deene

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 28, 2019

Thanks, MJ

I've read the book and I will definitely read it over and over again. I consider it as my bible for entrepreneurship.

WuBa-Solutions

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Sep 28, 2019
Austria

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book

oldboy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Sep 25, 2019
I have finished it and reread it again so i can take notes
Great impact in many aspects
love the way he natural writes without repeating him self
I would love to see more begginers steps by steps to do lists and advices
On my way to purchase your second book as well
Thanks

Joseph Pino

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Aug 10, 2019

Thanks, MJ
Read it!!!

baguvix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Sep 9, 2018
Finished TMF two weeks ago. Now reading Unscripted . I introduced this great books, mindset and this whole forum to my friend too. He changed his point of view too, now we work together.

fruki

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Sep 22, 2019
Just finished reading the book, recommended by my wife. We were in the middle of purchasing our second RE investment and we re-evaluated our plans of retiring in 10 years. Now we want to become business owners and retire in 3-4 years.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
Finally I have read it fully. Thanks Demarco.
Please write the 3rd Book

Mutant

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Jan 8, 2018
London
Thanks again for this amazing book.
I seem to have lost my badge though - must've slipped down the back of the sofa in the shuffle. May I have it proudly pinned again please?

Andy Bell

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Feb 10, 2019
Zihuantanejo
I read the fastlane a few years ago, it was gifted to me by family and have come back to it a few times over the years great book! :) Also read unscripted , also great and much more detailed, probably going to gift it to some family this Christmas!

KAA

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Aug 6, 2018
Virginia, USA
I've read it. And I'm reading it AGAIN to stay inspired and keep myself focused on turning my business into a human resource system. Your book is amazing!

MπR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Sep 30, 2019
Germany
I read Fastlane.
MJ thank you so much for this book. It is one of the greats.
Definitely I will read it again. So many nuggets.
It is really inspiring and got me thinking a lot.
Looking forward to read Unscripted .

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.