The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Holler

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 9, 2019
Read the book, now I can't stop thinking about how to get out of the 9-5 (more like 7-5) corporate machine. Ready to escape the slow lane. Now need to focus on action...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mike Ronin

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Jul 18, 2019
Coastal Alabama
I have read and reread TMF and Unscripted multiple times and they are awesome. I was previously registered under "Michael", but somehow my old account was deleted and I had to re-register for this new one.

eldelnacho

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Apr 22, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, working now

Eric Paquette

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 11, 2019
Canada
I read the book and took a LOT of notes. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and inspiring so many! Now, it's showtime for me! Action and implementation on the road to effection.

Blazen56k

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jul 19, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read it!

Misbah68

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 21, 2019
Read millionaire fastlane . It's really worth my time and it's has changed my psychology towards entrepreneurial goals

Thanks, MJ

KnightByDay

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
414%
Oct 28, 2017
South Carolina
I've listened to the audiobook of TMF a few times, along with unscripted . Planning to re-read in paper form to better absorb everything.

Loop

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jul 21, 2019
Thank you for writing the book. I read The Millionaire Fastlane 3 years ago. The book you wrote has improved my knowledge and understanding. I sometimes still reread it when I need some ideas.

GrayCode

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
399%
Nov 23, 2015
Read 2x. It sparked me to get started on journey 4 years ago and just finished reading again. Great book. Going to buy a box of them xmas time and give them to friends

Alissadoan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 22, 2019
Finished TMF , will need to reread and take notes. Onto Unscripted !

Thanks, MJ

travelpreneur

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jul 3, 2019
I have come across this book already about 7 years ago while reading the 4 hour work week. The Millionaire Fastlane is so much better (almost done reading) but I guess, I was not yet ready for it prior. Now, I am ready to 10x my business and will also start documenting it here. Thx MJ and to everyone here - this is really inspiring and motivating me a lot

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.