The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

itsmalcolmhere

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Jun 12, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

just read finish the book today. it broadens another horizon and my perspective! really feel great to be living in this era with such informative value all around the world.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Read it and still do.
Very interesting motivation to get the butt up!

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019
I've read it, and have been listening to the audio version when I have down time. A remarkable book for sure. I feel like this is the perfect response to the 4-Hour WW lol.

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu
I've read the book, but for some reason my title disappeared.

Or can it only handle two now? (The forum title bar that is- but now I see thats not the case)

Last edited:

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
Finished reading TMF , took me about 2 weeks having it mostly read to me in the car. Had my father buy a copy and got two friends to start reading it as well.

It's easily the best book I've ever read out of a good dozen or so for creating wealth. It's incredibly complete in addressing all aspects of wealth creation from mindset to determining what businesses are good or not. Lots of mindsets books out there, very few that really make clear what to look for when getting into business.

Starting Unscripted today.

@MJ DeMarco Thank you for everything you've done for this world.

yosiask

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 27, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

I have read the Millionare FastLane

timza522

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 27, 2019
thailand
i also have read 2 MJ's books
having a few question.
1. other recommend book ? i mean honestly, i mean in book, it said human word such as Fuc** such as shi* i feel, fun, more engagement than too formal and casual book, yes, i like book that have similar writing style, this is what i feel. do u have book that is good and have this kind to recommend ?
2. In book, is right about Luck or believe system, it is a spam. I want to remove Luck in my vocabulary, do u have book, to remove or change this believe ?

tim

Davkay94

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 27, 2019

Thanks, MJ

Just read the book!

JimK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 24, 2019
Buford, GA
I read fastlane, audiobook. I knew most of the concepts, but it taught me that i didnt dream big enough. I thought 5 mil was a lot, but i need to think more like 500 million. Great stuff.

Ripe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
335%
May 25, 2017
NL
I've read it years ago, not sure why I never posted it here :p Listened to the audio version a bunch of times as well on the road and in the gym. Doesn't get old.

Escalante

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 2, 2019

Thanks, MJ
Fantastic book, I can't thank you enough.

Zane316

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 2, 2019
Hello everyone.
I finished the "Millionaire Fast lane" two weeks ago. It has opened my mind to understand money and how to move from slowlane to fastlane.
I live in an environment where everyone thinks slowlane is the only way and those on the fastlane just happen to be lucky. I'm gradually making the shift. I know I'll get there.
Thank you MJ.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.