The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

simon.herbert510

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 29, 2019
I read the millionaire fastlane . Really good book, if I had read this earlier I wouldn’t have bought some online courses I have because MJ really talks truths about things which I partly already found out form actually doing them (wrong). Recommend it to everyone!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NicholasT

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 12, 2019
NJ
First and foremost, thank you for these books. I've read both, multiple times, while in some of the lowliest and most vile hell holes of the New Jersey state prison system. Like a burning candle in the darkness of my cell, they helped keep my mind right and me focused on creating value in the market place when I came home. I'm home now, and my education continues.

Nepinho

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 27, 2014
Austria, Vienna
Read it a while ago. Besides giving amazing information and opened my eyes on value, money, needs, business and wealth in general it was one of the resources, with which I learned English all by myself.

TisHimslf

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 13, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I'm on chapter 29, I bought it on Audible. Great book, I can't listen to it enough. I'm still on the sidewalk, but I'm now searching for my exit to the Fastlane.

Last edited by a moderator:

sunkanmi odufuwa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 20, 2019
Canada
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ
Read it!! straight forward no B.S writing. Thanks MJ

Kalera

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
May 14, 2019
Last week, I started reading TMF for the fifth time, and I'm still loving it as much as the first time!

DoctorDobe

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 29, 2019

Thanks, MJ

I have read the millionaire fastlane .

Last edited by a moderator:

TezaN

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 22, 2019
South Africa
I read The Millionaire Fastlane about 3 months ago, that's how I found this forum. I got the book about 6months ago from a who said it's a must read. But I thought it was just another silly self-help book and left it there for a while. When I finally did decide to read it I was blown away! Thank you MJ for a brilliant and honest book!

Zakary Frank

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Nov 25, 2016
Read the book a few years ago. Got distracted working in my business. I've now got my blinker on and am switching lanes from the slowlane to the fastlane.

Stay tuned!

CollinsKey911

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 16, 2019
Hey All! Well, I have completed more than half of The Millionaire Fastlane and I must say it's an amazing read as it's real talk with a Fastlane Millionaire who is ready to give you the secret an tell you the truth behind every lie ("Complete your schooling, Get good grades, get a nice pay job and work until you are 60 and then someday you will be RICH") which has been told us numerous time that we have accepted that as truth.

gregory bonilla

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 27, 2018

Thanks, MJ
Read your book a while ago, just re-opened it again for review, good book ...

Rob-Y

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 14, 2019
Desert Ridge Marketplace
I've Listened to The Millionaire Fastlane via Audible twice. Loved It!
It defines and clarifies all the behaviors and characteristics I have interacted with during my life.

I've also purchased a hard copy and audible of UnScripted . Loved It!!
It really touches upon all aspects of life.

I truly believe! If you add value, solve problems and help others in changing their life forever, you would be rewarded with an priceless gift.

Family, Fitness and Freedom! as MJ describes.

Vanita Anchan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
350%
May 18, 2019
Mumbai

Thanks, MJ

I’ve read Millionaire Fastlane ! I got the audible version too. Keep listening to it on my long drives to work

Mr. Warbucks

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 18, 2019

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.