The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thinh

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Aug 11, 2018
Dear @MJ DeMarco,

I've read The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted .
I don't know if it changed my life, as it's still too soon to tell. But it was freaking eye-opening, and it put me on a higher state of awareness. So thanks for that.

Hello MJ, I've read Millionaire Fastlane , and it has been a source of strength in time of distress for me. Everytime I feel like to go back and look for a job, I always reread your book, especially the part about fighting through social indoctrination of slowlane road.

"Extraordinary wealth requires extraordinary belief"

I saw this post and I had to reply.
Dear @Nsebhastian, I don't know where you are in your life right now, but sometimes getting a day job is not always a bad thing. At least it's a necessary evil, sometimes.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted65448

Dear @MJ DeMarco,

I've read The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted .
I don't know if it changed my life, as it's still too soon to tell. But it was freaking eye-opening, and it put me on a higher state of awareness. So thanks for that.

I saw this post and I had to reply.
Dear @Nsebhastian, I don't know where you are in your life right now, but sometimes getting a day job is not always a bad thing. At least it's a necessary evil, sometimes.

Hi there Thinh, yes, a day job sometimes necessary, especially when you have kids/ obligations and $0 in the bank.

I have counted my time and money. I am 26 year old and I know I can last 2 years w/o any income at all at my current state (still living with my parents. I helped pay monthly bill and they never mind me not having a day job.)

For me, it's not about getting a job for urgent need. It's just that this whole Fastlane journey is hard, so hard that it sometimes stress me very much that I wish I didn't quit my cushy day job and pursue it. Especially when I hear my friends who are at the same level in corporate employment previously speaks about their salary increase.

The loneliness.

The struggle.

Sometimes, it takes too much toll mentally.

I will publish a Progress thread soon, so perhaps I'll see you there.

Thanks for commenting on my post :)

Thinh

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Aug 11, 2018
Hi there Thinh, yes, a day job sometimes necessary, especially when you have kids/ obligations and $0 in the bank.

I have counted my time and money. I am 26 year old and I know I can last 2 years w/o any income at all at my current state (still living with my parents. I helped pay monthly bill and they never mind me not having a day job.)

For me, it's not about getting a job for urgent need. It's just that this whole Fastlane journey is hard, so hard that it sometimes stress me very much that I wish I didn't quit my cushy day job and pursue it. Especially when I hear my friends who are at the same level in corporate employment previously speaks about their salary increase.

The loneliness.

The struggle.

Sometimes, it takes too much toll mentally.

I will publish a Progress thread soon, so perhaps I'll see you there.

Thanks for commenting on my post :)

It's more than the money. It's about the mindset.

From my own experience or that of entrepreneur friends, I noticed that rarely when you start any business, you need to work on it full time. You end up doing things to "fill up" your days with "activity" (but you're not aware of it, of course).

Somehow the fact of having limited time to work on a new business forces you to prioritize and focus and what really matters.

On top of that, not having an income stream still places you in a scarcity mindset. Even if you have two years in front of you, the clock still ticks.

Again, it might just be my case, and you may totally rock it that way, because your thinking is different from mine. I truly hope it is the case. I just had to let you know.

D

Deleted65448

It's more than the money. It's about the mindset.

From my own experience or that of entrepreneur friends, I noticed that rarely when you start any business, you need to work on it full time. You end up doing things to "fill up" your days with "activity" (but you're not aware of it, of course).

Somehow the fact of having limited time to work on a new business forces you to prioritize and focus and what really matters.

On top of that, not having an income stream still places you in a scarcity mindset. Even if you have two years in front of you, the clock still ticks.

Again, it might just be my case, and you may totally rock it that way, because your thinking is different from mine. I truly hope it is the case. I just had to let you know.

Maybe you're right, thanks!

NC Bidniss

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Mar 5, 2019
Read and re-read the book Millionaire Fastlane and what I most like about the book is straightforwardness besides the valuable pieces of information.

I agree. I find books with a lot of corporate jargon filler to be droll and disingenuous. The "listen to me, stupid" way TMF is written is a lot more compelling.

JPK London

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 25, 2019
London
I have read the book - actually listened to it on audible, going second round now to pick up details that I may have missed first time round!

Thimar Laouichi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Mar 7, 2019
[QUOTE = "Elmeri Aintila, post: 764884, membre: 64936"] J'ai fini de lire le Millionaire FASTLANE aujourd'hui et, après avoir été le livre le plus exceptionnel que j'ai jamais lu, il m'a laissé demander "maintenant quoi lire?"
-Elmeri - [/ DEVIS]
Good evening, I too am a beginner in the field, if you want to learn the basics I advise you
(Rich dad, poor dad);)

azt3k

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Mar 10, 2019
I'm just now jumping over here from having just posted my intro in that thread. I'm very happy to be here!

And yes, I've read The Millionaire Fastlane . And "earthquake" book that shattered everything in the best way possible. A good chunk of its pages have notes scribbled all over in the margins.

Doc Brown

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Mar 13, 2019
I read The Millionaire Fastlane and I'm working my way back through the Fast Lane portion of the book as I try to create a business system. Frankly this book is one of a couple sources I investigated when I decided I wanted to pursue independent wealth. The other were shady or overt get rich quick - I mean "get rich easy" schemes - so I hope to find some real guidance and peers here.

Bryaninbangkok

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Feb 4, 2018
Bangkok
I wish I had read this years ago, I learnt most of this by myself without realising what I was doing. It's one of the best books I will recommend to those that ask me, I've got over 600 books on my phone and this is the best mindset one. I'm writing a book also to try and help people getting started.

Aderito

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 14, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

An amazing eye-opener. After reading the Unshakeable by Tony Robins and The simple path to wealth this was exactly what I needed to get out of the Slow Lane.

Great book and not for everyone because the truth in it can be hurtful if you not ready to change.

Unscripted is my next book.

S.Kim

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Oct 17, 2018
Read TMF 2 times(going 3 times now, also bought Audiobook), Read Unscripted (going 2 times now) and I'm the person who don't even watch same movie twice, best book I've ever read!!!!

Shri Kanase

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Feb 19, 2019
I've read the Millionaire Fast Lane and it has changed the way I thought about business.

I already have a 6-figure ecommerce business which I hope to scale even more through the strategies explained in the book.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.