The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sada

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 8, 2019
I come from a small country in Africa. This book resonated with me in an unbelievable ways. The societal norm is to go to school, get good grades, graduate from varsity & you're set for life(entreprenurship is considered too risky).
I've always been a rebel. I have always felt that there is more to life.
I came across TMF (serendipity). It has proved to be the most eye-opening book I've set my eyes on. Read it twice, back-to-back.
Here's to you, MJ!
Time to work on my Fastlane success. Cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sam De Marco

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jan 10, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Read the book and now 1/2 way through UNSCRIPTED ...fantastic reads!

Youss

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Jan 12, 2019
France
Read "L'autoroute du milionnaire" :smile:. Yes, French translation of the TMF because I browsed through the book at a well known national book store and thought I wouldn't want to wait 2 or 3 days for Amazon to ship it.
@MJ DeMarco: your French publisher found a very competent translator IMO, business books usually get poorly translated but I'm 100% certain she did a great job.
20190112_230418.jpg

Last edited:

Samantha Carmona

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 13, 2019
Hi! I just finished Fastlane. Immediately bought Unscripted . Love the logical points of view without all the extra BS. Something that MAKES sense and doesn't leaving me questioning every statement and tactic! The hubs is now reading it, and my mind is racing with ideas. Thank you!!

Suggestion- I bought the ebook on Amazon. They don't offer it in audiobook or upgrade for audio. I would listen this day in and day out, while I trade my 5 days for 2 and work on ideas, if there were an option. Also the hubs is a truck driver and reading is hard, audio is best for him. Simply put- I'm trying to give you my money- Take it ;)

But seriously, best book. Can't wait to finish the second. :smile2:

Samantha Carmona

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 13, 2019
Hi! I just finished Fastlane. Immediately bought Unscripted . Love the logical points of view without all the extra BS. Something that MAKES sense and doesn't leaving me questioning every statement and tactic! The hubs is now reading it, and my mind is racing with ideas. Thank you!!

Suggestion- I bought the ebook on Amazon. They don't offer it in audiobook or upgrade for audio. I would listen this day in and day out, while I trade my 5 days for 2 and work on ideas, if there were an option. Also the hubs is a truck driver and reading is hard, audio is best for him. Simply put- I'm trying to give you my money- Take it ;)

But seriously, best book. Can't wait to finish the second. :smile2:

Sending this to my two 19 yo kids, my daughter's best friend and a family friend! Can't wait for them to read it too! I sooo wish I read this at 19!!

SeanC

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jan 2, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book!

vrushang desai

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 15, 2019
read the book

Thanks, MJ

Jonathan Hoch

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jan 17, 2019

Thanks, MJ
Listened in one session yesterday, and loved it! Just what I needed to complete my collection of 2018. 2019 is going to be an ambitious one!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.