The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Win_Fastlane

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 17, 2017
Colombia
I have read The Millionaire Fastlane ... thrice! It is the best book I have read in my life (and Unscrited, which I have read, too). It has changed my way of thinking about my life, but it is time to start applying it. Thank you so much, MJ! regards from Colombia.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

deniz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Oct 3, 2018
London, UK
I finished reading TMF today.

The impact it has had on my everyday thinking has scared me. I didn't know that a book could have such a profound effect on my thinking patterns.

I'm constantly reminded of the book as I go about my life. When a colleague says "oh thank god it's a Friday" I'm reminded of the book. When I sit on the train and watch all the people rush in trying to get to work I am reminded of the book. When I hear people disappointed with their salary increase I am reminded of the book. When I get receive a latest pension summary letter through the door, I am reminded of the book. You get the idea.

Thank you MJ. Your book has been an excellent supplement to my Fastlane road. Next up, Unscripted .

Akeem

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Feb 4, 2016
United Kingdom
I can't believe I've been surfing the forum for this long and only just realised in order to achieve the badge, you have to reply to this topic. I feel so silly lol.

OT: Probably one of the very very rare books that I've read and have always remembered and abided by.

Ricko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
254%
Jul 20, 2018
London, United Kingdom
I have recently finished reading TMF having already read Unscripted a few times.

To those that were also late to the party and have read Unscripted but have not read TMF .
Unscripted is not TMF 2.0. I found TMF completely worth the additional investment of time and money. It provides an interesting background into many of the concepts featured in Unscripted and delves deeper into some of these and other different subjects. I have gained additional value from MJ's experiences such as the pitfalls of being faux rich or thinking that you are rich before you actually are. It also has helped me to formulate a plan on how to see a good idea through from idea to great business. The book doesn't just provide a road map to business success but also one to happiness and a content life.

To those that have read TMF and don't know if they should read Unscripted .
You certainly should. I have read a lot of books on the subject of business and lifestyle and Unscripted is by far my favourite. MJ's development as a writer in between the books is nearly as inspiring as the content. Buy it now.

To those that have not read either book. Whilst they will not instantly make you rich and happy, they provide you with a great foundation to build upon and the plans to build a rich and happy life. If you'd just like to take a 1 in 14,000,000 chance and being rich tomorrow then buy twenty lottery tickets instead of Unscripted & TMF. If you'd like to create your own luck and would like to have a 1 in 1 chance of being financially independent and happy then buy these books.

Check out my profile picture...… see the huge grin on my face? The day before this photo was taken, a friend called me and mentioned that he was undertaking a mountaineering challenge and asked if I could join because one of his group had dropped out. I own my business and don't have a boss, the question wasn't "could I join", it was "would I like to". I can do what I like, when I like and it has made me very happy.

nickScott1980.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Oct 22, 2018
Detroit, MI
An absolute masterpiece. It felt like MJ was a successful "me" in some sort of alternate universe. Listening to the story and all the lessons brought back memories from my young childhood and adolescents. I felt so many connections to MJ, its literally to much to list. Being in my late thirties, I really wish I would have read this book earlier.

MJ - You crushed it, literally a life changer. Thank you so much.

1804dolph

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 17, 2018
Just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane last night. Honestly one of the best business books I've ever read. So much valuable information (CENTS, execution over ideas, commitment over interest, building a brand, the impact of your choices, compound interest on huge dollar figures and how to find opportunity). It almost reads like a manual.

Thank you for literally cracking the code, cutting through the bullshit, and exposing the misconceptions about wealth.

Gumblex

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Oct 25, 2018
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Read the book and it shook me to the core in a very good way. I have read a few other books that helped me begin to challenge my thinking and help me see the script I have been following. Thank you for showing me how deep the “rabbit hole” goes. Still have lots to learn, but I am looking forward to the adventure. Forever grateful!

Filippos

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Oct 25, 2018
I read the book 2 months ago. It was the first book ever to give me the feeling that I read my own thoughts and concerns. Every single book I've read on business and finance was an absolute disappointment, I always felt like I was entering the pantheon of paradox. There is literally no words that can express my gratitude to M.J. enough...

Josh Schmitt

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 1, 2017
Chicago, IL
Read the book for the first time Sophomore year of high school. Went through it again last year (Jr year in college), and need to read a third time (I guess I am slow to adapt). Divorce time from money. Grow my/our wealth exponentially. Real estate is fastlane 1.0, fastlane business is key to getting rich young.

RichardMarkRead

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Oct 26, 2018
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I have listened to the audio of this book and I found it absolutely fascinating. I was painfully gripped to every chapter because I've made just about every mistake in it. After years of making mistakes and failing to make a success out of being an entrepreneur, this book stirred me to start all over again and I can't wait. Thanks MJ

Pavlos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
May 2, 2018
Germany
I read the book exactly one year ago. Since then my mind, my thinking changed tremendously! This little piece of paper includes nothing more then the truth. I started 3 days ago to reread it. And the moment i held it back again in my hands, I feld an enormous happiness because I know the effect it will have. And I'm full of expectations of where it's taking me. I hold that book in the hands look at it an start to smile, directly.
MJ DeMarco, so many thanks to you!

PureDirect

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
536%
Oct 25, 2018
Germany
I finished TMF on Monday and am now reading UNSCRIPTED . Both are great books, but in my opinion UNSCRIPTED is in another dimension in terms of impact it can have on life. I've already bought a copy for a friend in the USA and will give another one to my sister for Christmas. She'll turn 18 next year and is into reading English books. The impact it could have on her life is staggering.

Thank you for writing this MJ. You could have just spent your time on the beach, but instead chose to labor through writing two books to help strangers you never even met.

hectormendez

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Oct 23, 2018
I have read two times the millionaire fastlane and unscripted . It has changed completely my perception of how money works.

The simple concept of people will give you their money if you solve their problems opened my mind completely, now I see oportunities everywhere when I used to see problems.

Attachments

• 20181027_144906.jpg
    20181027_144906.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 6

AceResponder

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Oct 15, 2015
Read the book.

@MJ DeMarco Thank you for writing this and sharing it with the world. Most of all, thank you for this forum.
I have a doubt and would appreciate if you help me clear it. Under "the commandment of control" you said; Drivers offer drop-shipping; they don't use drop-shipping.
Does the use of drop-shipping renders a loss of control and leaves us vulnerable to the actions of the driver?
I am a huge fan of @G_Alexander and love his thread:
GOLD - 24 Years old: QUIT six-figure Job, Launched two Businesses (btw we all are waiting for an update)
He used drop-shipping in achieving this milestone and clearly he is driving his business. If he doesn't like a distributor (offering drop-shipping) and their services, he simply stops the business with them.

Isn't this a two-way thing? They need us and we need them. Meaning both are drivers and have control.

Once again, thank you!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.