The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Read it AFTER Unscripted , still loved it despite doing everything backward.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fabrice

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 28, 2018
New York
I've read the book!

Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

Jaden Jones

Igloo Builder
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Aug 22, 2018
Canada
I have finished (listening to) MFL. I (listened to) unscripted first (because amazon recommended that one first for some reason) but I really enjoyed both and while there is some crossover they definitely stand on their own. I really enjoyed hearing your backstory and relating to it so much. While I ultimately became very scripted, I was one choice away from a different destiny, one I will soon get back on course to thanks to your books.

DigitalDIYGeek

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 31, 2018
Well,

I like both books but the millionaire fastlane spoke to me more.

While I wasn’t crazy about some of the images it gave me or what seem like unnecessary profanity it was a good read.

I listen to this books and on Audible I long with unscripted .

I really like that the millionaire fastlane gave you the skeleton of how to build a business but didn’t get into tactics.

Now with unscripted I get it but I honestly look at it like a Millionaire Fastlane part two.

It seems like the same thing to me which is basically, you don’t have chance of being successful as an entrepreneur if your not willing to focus on a way to detach your time from money.

With a few here’s what it’s really like being an entrepreneur.

I will say I can respect the work he put into it.

Giorgio B.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 1, 2018
[QUOTE = "MJ DeMarco, post: 141270, membro: 1"] Ora che ci sono oltre 250.000 copie in circolazione, traduzioni in più lingue, ecc. Questa è la discussione per farmi sapere che hai letto The Millionaire Corsia di sorpasso.

Se leggi il libro, posta qui e otterrai un'icona sotto il tuo screenname e i privilegi aggiuntivi del forum. (Forum privato, più spazio di archiviazione PM, ecc.)

Sentiti libero di pubblicare anche i tuoi commenti sul libro!

Grazie, MJ [/ QUOTE]

Letto! Mi ha cambiato il modo di vedere il mondo. Le cose che ci hanno sempre insegnato, sono la strada verso l'infelicità e la continua corsa del criceto.

JohnathanJena

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Sep 2, 2018
Massachusetts, USA

Thanks, MJ

I read the book and loved it! Such amazing value and an inspiring message and practical advice. I've been recommending it to many.

LittleJohn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Aug 30, 2018
Northeast USA
I came upon the book MFL when searching for a popular guru's reading list. This was one of his listed books. I bought 8 books that day (3 days ago) and for some treason i decided to read this one first. This is either going to be the best of the 8 or man o man i cant wait to see what else is going to blow my mind!
To be honest I have been aware of what MJ talks about in the book in my own mind but reading through really paints a better picture and gives solid insight and information to really get to the root of it and begin to embrace it fully.

Awesome.

Bought unscripted which is the 9th book purchase this week but I of course have started that today immediately after completing MFL. Wait...thats not entirely true. I read about 50% Walters book on Power Labeling and skimmed 100% today before finishing MFL and starting Unscripted .

Alexan Mandel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 23, 2018

The very best book of this kind I've ever come across, and the first to have spurred me into action... or, for now, thinking restlessly in terms of needs and problems around me that I can try and solve. Those metaphors (esp. the wheelchair and Lamborghini) kick a$$! I'll never again let myself drift back into the Slowlane thinking. Thanks, MJ!

Last edited:

Nick M.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jul 13, 2018
Just finished reading it and completing my goal for the weekend!

Thought it was great and appreciated how it didn't sugar coat the process (I think. Tomorrow is to start the execution, and continue the day after, and the day after, and the day after…)

Not_That_MD

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 30, 2018
Less than a week ago I finished it. What a gulp of fresh air! I especially respect the fact that it's written by someone who practices what he preaches and first made his fortune, only then moving to teaching others.
Of course, now I'm in the middle of Unscripted :)

GutsyChamp

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 6, 2018
Worldwide
I read this awesome book of yours about a year ago and it's been completely life-changing! I still go back to it every now & then to keep reminding myself of its main ideas.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.