The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

GutsyChamp

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 6, 2018
Worldwide
I read this awesome book of yours about a year ago and it's been completely life-changing! I still go back to it every now & then to keep reminding myself of its main ideas.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Amko

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 6, 2018
Recently started lurking here after reading TMFL and UNSCRIPTED . I wanted to see what all the hype was about. The amount of content that is available for free is truly mind-blowing. It's really refreshing to see success (and failure) stories.

Thanks for having this vision MJ. While we are the vocal minority, there is the silent majority that has undoubtedly gleaned large amounts of value from your business philosophy.

Mute Efe

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 7, 2018
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I am currently on page 267 of The Millionaire Fastlane . To be honest, the book is crushing the general beliefs about money. I've always felt something was missing in what was generally taught about money but I couldn't place my finger on it. The Millionaire Fastlane just revealed the missing gap. The sidewalk, the slow lane, and the fast lane concepts just got me glued. It is a book for every entrepreneur.

bbaile12

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 21, 2018
Read the book. Now finishing up Unscripted . It was definitely the push I needed to get back on track. Implementing these concepts has already made a huge difference! Thank you!

Lee H

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Aug 8, 2018
I've now read (well listened to) both Unscripted and TMF . Bloody great books and I wish I'd had them 10 (or even 20!) years ago!

Inspiring, educational but also very much in tune with how I see life. I don't call it the Script but I do refer to it as The System, which is fundamentally flawed and does not lead to anything for the vast majority of people.

We're all brought up brainwashed into believing in a "System" that lands us in perpetual debt, as wage slaves begging for the next pay rise so we can get further into debt buying the latest i-gadget, fancy car or bigger home.

The brainwashing starts at school. I have seen it with my own children and grandchildren. They are all so smart, such geniuses UNTIL they go to school. They then have that brainwashed out of them because teaching is focused on academic ability and in getting the school's average students to be slightly better than last year. It is about making the school look good, making politicians happy and building the next generation of debt-hungry automatons to prop up the System.

Wow - I'm starting to sound like a Conspiracy Theorist now...

Bora.s

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
303%
Aug 12, 2018
Life changing book!
I've read the book. It has influenced me to rethink my company situation and my slow lane.

50x

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Aug 24, 2018
Spain
I've read the Fastlane (Kindle) book. Thank you MJ! Very intriguing and it helped to see what's my problem... maybe it's mostly analysis paralysis. I went on to read a printed UNSCRIPTED (not yet finished), and I think I'll get many good tools to get ahead.

Last edited:

Lee Taerim

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Sep 11, 2018
It seems I made a mistake with previous reply.

I finished this book a few days ago and now reading 'Unscripted '. It was a long journey from '4 hours work a week' 7 years ago (which was too much for me ; I only was able to see the 'result' the book says and ruined my first internet business on Ebay) to the 'Unscripted '. Now to think about the books I read and thought nice, they said kinda similar things - but with different voices or tones. 'Unscripted ' has the most honest and the most straightforward voice so far, I feel.

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 11, 2018
Read the book. It was a slap on my face and an eye opener. Thanks for waking me up :)

Knicks

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 13, 2018
Germany
Read the book and have to say it is more than just another book about business. For me it was a life-changing experience for the better. Thanks MJ!

Overdrive

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Sep 9, 2018
Taiwan
This book comes at the exact perfect time in my life, that is, just when I most need it (you may call it a midlife crisis of sorts, lol). Talk about the Law of Attraction, sorry, I mean law of Effection. Of course, I'm wondering now how it took me eight long years to discover a book published in 2010! But maybe I just wasn't ready then. In fact, I was introduced to this book a couple of weeks ago by Dan Lok, who in my mind I consider to be my entrepreneurial mentor (now joined by MJ).

So I just finished TMF today and FWIW here are some comments from my personal experience:

1. The book is written in a very engaging style which makes it very entertaining to read. It's a real page turner of a book.
2. There is high value on every single page of the book, very useful, meaningful and thought-provoking content.
3. The information is presented in a very organized and logical manner, making it easy to absorb and understand.
4. The stories and metaphors and principles are used very effectively to drive the main points home with maximum impact.
5. The book definitely has an eye-opening, and potentially even life-changing, effect on the reader. Many of the more basic concepts seem obvious in hindsight (such as producers vs consumers, etc), but in reality most people never spend any time thinking about these things which is why they go through life semi-asleep.
6. The book has a lot of depth that I somehow didn't expect from a book of this title (the word "millionaire" can make a Slowlaner suspicious sometimes, I'll better get used to it, lol). The length of the book was also just right.
7. Although the book is necessarily heavy on concepts and principles, there are lots of practical tips throughout the book that can be implemented directly by people who already run a business.
8. Finally, the book provides sincere encouragement and motivation without any trace of arrogance, although as someone who made it as a millionaire, the author could be forgiven for a certain arrogance.
9. MJ seems like a genuine person who seems truly interested in helping normal people, not just making more money off them for the next Lambo. You just know he's not that kind of guy (looking at you, Rich Dad).

BongBay

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 7, 2018
Germany
I have read it once so far and already wonder why i had to read Faust in school and not this eye-opening publication.

ShamanKing

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 30, 2018
California
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Thank you MJ for such great work. I finished TMF and will read Unscripted soon enough.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.