The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Qwin Kolle

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 3, 2018
Hey, thank you so much MJ for this fastlane way explanation !

I have read TMF and i'm glad to sign up on your forum. I highlighted and take some notes on the book like the fastlane equation, or the commandments, or again this quote from Mario Andretti "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.".

See you next time on this fastlane forum ! =)

Qwin Kolle

G. Wellthy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 21, 2018
Finished the first book this week! Also have Unscripted coming. MJ, thank you, I really appreciate how you deliver your messaging, not just the great content. If I'm going to figure out how to make a business out of teaching people how to fit/prioritize family into their busy lives, I don't think I could have started with a stronger foundation than MF. Millionaire Fastlane , Jay Hughes' Family Wealth (basically what I'm trying to convey) and Verne Harnish / Rockefeller Habits (basically how to do accomplish shit effectively) are my foundation. I hope to be a valuable part of this Forum as a thank you, to anyone that wants to talk Family Business / Family Legacy... I know that is not a priority for everyone but it is for many. Cheers!

salasben19

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Mar 19, 2018
New Mexico
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I have read The millionaire Fastlane and unscripted !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

redplant

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Aug 5, 2018
Thank you so much for writing this amazing book. Another book opened my eyes to the job-free lifestyle, but your book has made me believe that it's really possible because of your practical insights and how genuine your want is to help other people. :blush:

Holdy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 27, 2018
You know it!

Read it, loved it, now I’m here! The GOLD standard!

F. Carter

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 6, 2018
Spain
Hi. I have finished the book yesterday and I am very happy that I bought it. Got it recommended by a friend that seems to have it figuered out ;-) I am very excited to go on this journey. Thank you!

BlabbaSingo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 11, 2018
I originally heard of the book from a podcast I was listening to. I bought it on Audible and it immediately became a staple of my commute. Now I'm working on the lessons learned to get rid of the commute and take back the autonomy that I've been craving for years.

MarFaa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 6, 2018
Loved the book. It ignited something inside me. Enjoyed mostly that while reading the book my brain was so focused on coming up with business ideas. It was insane. Enjoyed the book, now I need to build my Fastlane.

Menshiki

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 6, 2018
Germany
Read the book the second time now, still impressed with the unconventional a$$ kicking!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Done. As tough to lay down as 1984 from George Orwell.

Wow, I think Unscripted was more suited to Orwell.

PS. I'm very interested in a deeper explanation of chapter 38 chess analogy in MF. Is it really discussed in Unscripted ?

Everything is expanded upon. If you're in the "idea" phase, the clarity of CENTS and the Value section (value arrays, attributes, skews) is where you can really put rubber to the road.

I have to say, I think Unscripted was the better book

I think so too!

my 17 year old son asked for a good business related book to read in order to get a good start on his life. As a result I'm providing him his own personal copy of TMF and intend to read my own copy along with him so we can discuss the information it provides as we process it.

Thank you, that means a lot when a parent recommends to their child!

My dad told me to read the book along with unscripted

Please tell Dad "thanks!"

Thank you MJ for this marvellous book!

You're welcome!

This book changed my life.

Yes!

After deciding not to read any business book again TMF changed everything.
I can't wait to devour the rest of Unscripted .
Thanks for impacting our world with the gift of The Millionaire Fastlane .

Glad you gave it a chance! Thank you!

Got it recommended by a friend

Please tell him thank you!

David Theil

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Aug 7, 2018
Finished the book a half year ago, was a true eye opener for me. Changed the way i see the world like no other book. Thanks MJ for this massive value!

EliteMikey

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Aug 9, 2018
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book, it's amazing and eye-opening. I heard about this book while searching for other inspirational books and this is BY FAR the BEST one I've read.
Hope for the best,
M.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Finished the book a while ago but just figure out how to get the badge lol.

Excellent work MJ!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.