The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SavrinP

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 13, 2018
Just finished reading the TMF ! Read it in 4 days total with little free time.. I had a hard time putting the book down as this book focused on the mindset that I wanted to obtain and execute going forward in my entrepreneurial journey.

Songok

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 13, 2018
Read it, it really is something different than other books about this topic and it is really mind blowing. I will read it couple more times I think :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jason "GrandK"

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jun 17, 2018
Pacific Northwest
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Read it and also UnScripted . I'll head over there for verification and my badge as well. Thank you! Great books.

MSpaz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 11, 2018
I was in prison for trafficking over one million dollars in marijuana. Sometimes, i read a 2-3 books per week. The Millionaire Fast Lane was hands down the most honest and best damm book i ever read. I appreciate M.J. sending me his books and giving me the keys to the kingdom. The Millionaire Fast Lane is NOT a book, its a transformational weapon.

MelanitaD

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Jun 19, 2018
Alexandria, VA
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Hey there,

I've listened to the Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted at least 3x each on Audible. I have a profitable business, and am trying to pivot it to a service delivery mechanism with a better chance of gold gumballs. Glad to be here and thanks for building this community.

Warmly,
Melzilla

jramos02

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 18, 2018
New York
Just finished The Millionaire FastLane and I was surprised how different (in a good way) it was from Unscripted . Both definitely are worth the read (or listen - great job on this one with the reading MJ!). They serve the same purpose but it in 2 distinct ways.

MarkAnthony

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 19, 2014
This book is the foundation of what made me make a pivot in life. It broke the keys to life in a simple, well-structured flow. Absolutely fantastic book!

better

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
May 29, 2018
I read this book years ago and its lessons on decision making, scale-ability of business, and freedom weigh continue to motivate me today.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just a note that TMF has been updated into a newer refreshed version.

More details here:

Millionaire Fastlane, The Updated Version!

Has this been translated in to chinese yet?

Unscripted , no. TMF has both simple and complex versions either out or on the way.

which is the title that was recommended to me by a friend (see attachment)

Please tell him thank you!

I was in prison for trafficking over one million dollars in marijuana. Sometimes, i read a 2-3 books per week. The Millionaire Fast Lane was hands down the most honest and best damm book i ever read. I appreciate M.J. sending me his books and giving me the keys to the kingdom. The Millionaire Fast Lane is NOT a book, its a transformational weapon.

Great to see you here Mark, got your letters recently in the mail, thank you for "thank you!"

Andrew W

Be a Provider.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Apr 12, 2018
Just finished reading TMF this morning! It was a great read and put into words some things I've been thinking for a while. So thanks! I like how everything had a term, and there was a heavy use of mnemonics throughout the book to aid in memorization of the material. I also hope to use the two decision making frameworks more often, I have never heard of a way to make decisions by assigning point values. Neat. So overall, thanks for writing and I hope to apply this stuff as soon as possible!

stallone

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 24, 2018
I have read the Millionaire Fastlane .
It's one of the few books in goodReads that has a solid 5 star rating, and I know why. The advice is actionable, the storitelling/communication first class. Best book I've read in the last year, and it seems I've read 78. Going for 144 in a year (silly goodReads challenge). I run my own business and it looks like I've been in the fast lane without knowing it.

CRAsian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
May 21, 2018
Finished TMF just last week and almost done listening to Unscripted . Thanks for the absolute goldmine, MJ, these two resources will be my guides for life.

John Walker

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jun 14, 2018
Brazil
Hello @MJ DeMarco

I met the TMF book in late 2015 through a Brazilian, who translated it and sold it in PDF format. I am very grateful to him, for if it had not been for him I had not known his incredible work. I devoured the book in 1 week in 2015 and from there to here I read more 3 times. Unfortunately at that time because I did not know English, I did not enter the forum, and even today I do not know yet, I very much regret not having entered 2015. I did not know how valuable this forum was. This is the best book I've ever read in my life about wealth and entrepreneurship, and I do not think there's one as complete as that.

A few weeks ago, I discovered that you released another book the UNSCRIPTED , I was crazy to read it. There is no English version yet, so even though I do not know English I bought the ebook and I am reading and translating at the same time by Google translator, and I am in Chapter 30, and then I will read it again when I finish the translation. Summarizing the book is fantastic and will be my new guide to definitely take action by starting a process and stop looking for short cuts that will solve my life in a week! I've read a lot of books about wealth, and this book looks like it was made for me, you brought answers that I needed for years, and no book I read killed my hunger, and now I found it.

In order not to stretch too long, you must be wondering what I did with the knowledge of this TMF book in those 3 years, and I'm telling you, it's been 4 years since I read books, audios, videos, bought mentors courses and everything else . Now you have to imagine why this is the best book I've ever come across! I did not start anything because of emotional problems as well, that I had with women and that took away my motivation for a while, but I've recovered and I'm back. I am 25 years old today, and my mistake was not taking action in those 4 years after reading the book that would change the course of my life "rich dad poor father"

Thank you MJ!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.