The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just finished the milionair fastlane and have to say, concerning self help / entrepreneurship books it's the best I ever read on the subject.

Yah!

I finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane last week. This book is by far one of the best books I've read on learning how to obtain financial freedom! I

Yah! X 2!

I only wish that I had this book in high school to read so that I could've gotten on this path a little sooner.

I would definitely make this book a recommended book for all high schoolers to read.

Good luck on that... slave owners don't give their slaves the tools to escape their slavery...

I also bought a printed version of Unscripted so i have it for reference and i'm really enjoying having the creative juice flowing again after a lot of time spent just doing things to pay the bills. Really looking onwards & upwards.

Thanks you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Grenade7

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Oct 26, 2017
New Jersey
Just finished listening to the Millionaire Fast Lane audiobook - listened on my work commute and while running on the treadmill. I loved the book and really feel like it lit a fire in my belly. I've always been interested in the 'fast lane' lifestyle and thought I could take action someday, but this book has driven me to start taking passionate action now. I'm working on developing some skills that will help me when opportunity does come knocking.

drumworx

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Mar 16, 2018
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Loved the book.

For me, reading Unscripted FIRST and then this book was the perfect order. I first had to snap out of my daydream (nightmare) and get the kick in the a$$.

This book has been super useful getting my wife & business partner on the same page with regards creating something that can scale and doesn't indefinitely tie to our time. It's quite a difficult sell to people who are only just coming around...and so great to have a tool (the book) to do that work on my behalf. Especially in marriage, nice to have the option to say "but love, MJ said" versus "I told you so" haha.

Cheers again. Can't wait for another book. Until then, time to apply what I've learned.

Peace
Janlo

Wax Comical

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Nov 30, 2015
Read it. If I had to trade in all my knowledge of self-development books read, and could only keep one, it would be Millionaire Fastlane . The amount of paradigm shifts in the book is stupefying - I feel that if we lived in more backwards times, this would be decreed forbidden knowledge to thwart social mobility and maintain the social hierarchy.

Thanks for giving us the manifesto of our age, MJ!

BradyH

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Mar 13, 2018
Washington State
This book was the crack in the dam that was holding all my potential. I spent months learning paid search, and this book made me realize I needed to stop learning and start doing. I'm already seeing the fruits of my labor. MJ, when I move back to Phoenix, I owe you a beer.

Ray Goslin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Dec 13, 2016
I've just finished reading "UNSCRIPTED " A great follow on to TMF . No BS at it's best. Biggest takeaway. ACTION ACTION ACTION It's the only thing that works

Kennypaul

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ
I've read the Millionaire Fastlane .It's the most honest entrepreneurial book I had ever read and has totally changed the way I see life."If you THINK you can afford the book, you CAN'T"(*laughs*).Thank you MJ DeMarco.I can't express my gratitude enough!.

jwhanke

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Mar 26, 2018
Akron, OH
I have read Millionare Fastlane! Picked it up when Hal Elrond was on the Biggerpockets podcast and recommended it a couple of years ago.

CWLuisi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 26, 2017
California

Thanks, MJ

Read the book - game changer! Love the line..."maybe I'll have enough to put some chrome on my wheelchair"!

ivan i

Retiring at 25
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
346%
Mar 4, 2018
Canada
I generally do not like reading, however I managed to pull through and finish my first book right here. The Millionaire Fastlane was an absolute eye opener and a great introduction to the world of non-fiction. Thank you for writing such an insightful book, MJ! I will be buying Unscripted very soon.

Vegallan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Mar 17, 2018
California
Just finished reading the story. The man used his own techniques and the 48 laws by getting us to buy into his book to get access to his website. Just a taste of the intelligence I hope to discover in the gold forums.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.