The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Zedd9165

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Dec 22, 2017
India
To be very honest, I never liked textbooks this seriously, because they never had anything useful just few theories and all the useless information. However, when I came across this forums I started reading TMF and learned certain things. I've also got the audiobook just to keep in touch with the book when I'm driving or busy with other work.

Now due to TMF i know what real books are and I'm addicted to books. Thank you @MJ DeMarco and @Walter Hay for your books.

I have finally finished reading TMF.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

chingading

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 31, 2017
Seattle, WA
What's up Fastlane Fam,

Read the book and....wow. The implications of this book are absolutely empowering and makes freedom in today's world 100 percent attainable. I thought I had made conclusions about business, life, the matrix, etc. but this pulls everything together for a real paradigm shift. After registering for this forum, I see that there is another book--Unscripted --that I will be reading very soon.

jon.bianco

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
May 21, 2013
Orange County, Ca
I read TMF a couple of months back.
The section on "stop chasing money - chase needs" had a big impact on me. More so that on my third read (I know, slow learner here) I read every chapter and every section from that perspective: i.e. How does MJ is satisfy my NEED with what he is trying to communicate and how can I project that myself?
I also finished reading UNSCRIPTED and it's just an amazing treasure of information.
I suggest to first read TMF followed by UNSCRIPTED to get maximum impact.
Looks like the making of MJ Entrepreneur University with these back-to-back great books if you ask me.

Dmorr

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Dec 31, 2017
North Texas
Read Millionheir Fastlane. I learned why I have failed in the past and where past successes have came from. The five commandments are essential.

Daniel Burt

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 29, 2017
Dubai
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I have read the book. Fantastic read so many thanks!

ophillyjr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 13, 2017
Montreal
I read Millionaire Fastlane , and I loved it!

MJ is an incredible communicator, and I really enjoyed Millionaire Fastlane 's tough love approach. I especially loved the anecdote about a young woman asking for a bail-out because of her student loans. MJ responded, ''Your bail out is in the mirror!''

So true. MJ does not allow the 'victim' mentality which seems to be growing rapidly in our culture today. Yes, there are TRUE instances of victimization. There is also an element of effort that is required before you cloak yourself in sadness.

Thanks MJ!

Last edited:

aminmo

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
481%
Jan 2, 2018
United States
I finished the first reading of this book at the start of my entrepreneurial journey about 6 years ago. Needless to say, it's one of the greatest books I've ever read.

I know people say there aren't any shortcuts to success, but this book is literally the only shortcut that I truly think exists. Read it if you haven't already.

And if you have, read it again. I recommend re-reading it at least once a year. Every time you'll find a new golden nugget that you didn't notice before (since you were at a different point in life). I've read this book at least 10 times over the past 6 years, and I recommend you do the same.

TJZeller

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Nov 8, 2017
Hemet, CA
I have read the book twice and will start reading it again soon. Mr. Demarco changed my life and has opened my eyes both of which I am extremely grateful for.

Bartosz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 3, 2018
Poland
I've read The Book. In the middle of Australia, on a camping trip, deciding in which direction to take my life. I set up a company shortly after. So far so good ;-)

Daniel Burt

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 29, 2017
Dubai
I listened to this book on audible whilst i was in the air heading toward dubai from the uk. I loved it. Other people were watching movies whilst i was enjoying this book. I could understand first hand and relate to some of the examples the author describes and he gets them bang on! because ive experienced them first hand myself. MJ truly tells it as it is.

Very well put Narmi, are you based in Dubai still? I'm looking to connect with like minded people.

SeeYouAtTheTop

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Jul 12, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Thank you for taking the time to write The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted . I've re-read both books, and have to say it's so easy getting sucked back into comfort and approval by your peers.

I've realized why I've been failing for so long with entrepreneurship, and it's because I haven't had the correct mindset or belief structure. It's a bitter pill to swallow.

animalstyle

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
208%
Jan 5, 2018
USA
I read TMF back in 2015. It changed my outlook on life a ton. I even sent an email to MJ after I finished and received a response back from him - very cool!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.