The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

jaybittner

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 25, 2017
Austin, Texas
Read it. MJ's attitude really resonated with me and I appreciated the bluntness and honesty. I recently broke out of the Slowlane (to an extent) and now that I have a taste of freedom, I can't go back. This book couldn't have come at a more perfect time in my life. Thanks MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Argin Gerigorian

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
476%
Dec 23, 2017
Los Angeles
Read the book twice in a week! Thankful for the audible of course!

Love the law of attraction vs the law of affection contrast and makes total sense in my new line of business!

Also loved the Fastlane Money System Ratings

1. Property Systems (A+)
a. Rental homes
b. Patents, trademarks
2. Computer systems (A)
a. Internet business (marketing, ecommerce, etc)
b. Audience building (massive outlets)
3. Content systems (B+)
a. Harry Potter (content explosion)
b. Social Media
4. Distribution System (B)
a. Amazon FBA solution
b. 3PL
c. MLM (Powerful distribution)
5. Human resources Systems (C)
a. Most expensive but hiring employees to work for you
b. Employees are very difficult to keep happy/manage

Recommending this to everyone and I got a re-assured drive to continue living the fastlane life!

Looking forward to starting UNSCRIPTED next week!

WJS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
342%
Dec 3, 2017
MY
wow this thread alone has close to 200 pages! Just want to thank MJ for the great book. I've read The Millionaire Fastlane , reading Unscripted now. I'm also reading and learning from the forum as well (it feels a lot like action-faking right now but I really have no idea where to start. Hope I'll find it soon and start working on it)

howard0944

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 6, 2014
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane several years ago, It is one of the best entrepreneurship books I've read. I really resonate with the message. When UnSCRIPTED came out, I couldn't wait until the audiobook came out, I devoured it and then bought the Kindle version for reference!

Drango

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Aug 1, 2016
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Read and re-read the book twice! Truly life-changing and I'm really excited for the next chapter of my life applying all the amazing concepts of this book - thank you so much MJ for writing it!

Matto

FoolMatto
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Nov 7, 2017
Italy
I read it, in reality listened to it 2 times, I got the audiobook!

KoltenA

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 27, 2017
Salt Lake City
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

read the book. thanks MJ!

hungryhippocampi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Dec 27, 2017
North Carolina
I read the book on kindle and ordered the paperback for my wife and 16 year old son. Man if only my parents, who are incredibly awesome people but slowlane evangelists, would have given me this book when I was 16!

Domer2688

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Dec 27, 2017
Canada

Thanks, MJ

I have read the book and am currently half way through Unscripted . These books could not have come at a better time in my life and can not wait to start the next chapter.

Bryce R

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Oct 9, 2017
Nevada
I've read the ebook, listened to it once, and almost done listening to it a 2nd time. I recommend to every person I know looking to be an entrepreneur. Loved it MJ. Really, really well done.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I really enjoyed seeing the subtle differences in your writing style and outlook between The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted .

Curious, what did you think those were? I'm wondering if my personal feelings reflect what is perceived publicly.

If you're reading this, I have a favor to ask on behalf of my Dad. Stop for a moment and ask yourself, "Am I taking care of my health?". Remember that part of being wealthy is staying healthy. If you have high blood pressure get it under control NOW. Right now - schedule the Doctor appointment. If you have high cholesterol, same thing. Find a way to break the bad diet.

+1. Poisoning society with junk food is how the economy runs the largest industries, healthcare, pharma, big-agriculture, and in some respects, even media.

We invest our heart and souls into business. At some point, you have to put the same type of fervor of business toward your health.

BFON

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 28, 2017
Boston, MA
What a great Christmas present! I received and read TMF . Blinker is on, getting out of the slow lane...

ECLS18

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 28, 2017
Vancouver, Canada
I read the book. Exceptional is the only word I have. This book woke me up so many times at night because of the impact it had. Thank you.

JamesRedmundCott

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 29, 2017
Earth
I bought a hard copy of this exceptional book for Christmas and it described my slowlane life to a T. So I went ahead and bought Unscripted (on Kindle this time) and finished reading that one too!

Off to check GOLD & NOTABLE threads as suggested. @MJ DeMarco

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Feb 8, 2016
Late to the party, but I read the book 2.5 years ago. Had profound impact on me. Opened my mind.

Read for the second time 1.5 year ago, to better internalize the concept.

Will definitely read it for a 3rd time.

Genius01

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Dec 18, 2017
Nigeria
I've read the Millionaire Fastlane .
Wow!!!!
This has to be one of the most fantastic business books I've ever read, and I've read a few.
It should be made compulsory reading for every young person once they turn 16, as a matter of government policy, lol.
And even for we not-so-young folks, it should probably be re-read at least once every year to refresh the many nuggets in it.
I've come across a few of the concepts he puts across in some other books, but the clarity with which he drives his points and the examples he uses are simply exceptional.
Thanks MJ DeMarco for bringing such a book to the world.
I'm sure the book will remain a legend for several decades to come, if not centuries.

Kimmy XD

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
I am reading the book. It's intellectually stimulating. :blush: I mostly agree with Mj's perspective of the world rather than the concepts of The Millionaire Next Door. However, both are a must read to keep an open mind about things and life.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.