The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

CSAlexandru

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jul 25, 2017
Romania
I've read the FastLane Millionaire! It was a great read,I'm starting to read other things but in a month or so I'll come back to re-read it, I think I've missed some details and I want to ingest most of it! thanks MJ!

Process

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
TMFL is a Fantastic book. It is so refreshing. You've articulated such a complex topic into a very useful framework. And I know there is so much more than what I picked up the first sweep through the book.

It is a lifeboat from the money chasing BRO-marketing ecosystem.

Last edited:

MarcUK

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 24, 2017
UK
Bought Fastlane 3 or 4 years ago - and have read it once a year since. Great book thanks MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LukeBaldwin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 3, 2016
Read the book about 6 months ago! Amazing book which has inspired my future

TheRegalMachine

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Jul 27, 2017
Moon Base
Finished the book in three days. Had a hard time stopping. It will forever be a reference and re-read.

captnemo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 14, 2012
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Yes I have read the Millionaire Fastlane book and Im most of the way through Unscripted as well. Fantastic books and looking forward to the great insight from the forums as well.

RaviC19

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 24, 2016
I've read the book, and it changed my thinking towards what I want in life quite a bit

MARK willigerod

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 17, 2017
PA
I have been through this book twice and am on my third time through. I just started Unscripted too... Absolutely awesome books that hit the nail on the head in so many ways.

strobe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Mar 28, 2016
Australia
Read it 4 times, own the hardcopy and bought a hardcopy for my mum in New Zealand and shes slowly getting through it and loving it. It's like the blueprint for her to understand me.

Ninjamin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 29, 2017
Singapore
Better late than never.

I have just finished reading TMF and i have to say this is one book that is down to earth and practical. Definitely struck a chord within me - that is why i am here. To switch to the fastlane.

Sfbloo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 9, 2017
Uk
Read MF and feel like it's blindfolded me, spun me round x50 and now I can barely walk in a straight line or know which way to turn. Now reading unscripted which so far feels like my life being dictated back to me! Amazingly powerful books followed up by a wealth of information on here. I am extremely thankful and hope I can utilise the info for a brighter future

Jurica22

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 10, 2017
Croatia
Read the book a few months ago, and have written 16 paper sheets of notes.
I originally planned to write only the most important and new stuff, but the book left me in awe, and almost everything seemed important and new.

Thank you for writing this book MJ.

Tiago_Matos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Jul 23, 2017
I read TMF twice and it was worthy every minute.

From the endless amout of wisdom and experience in the book, some parts the really had a huge impact in my life and in the way I see business: the 5 Fastlane Commandments (CENTS), and the Lifes's Steering Wheel (Choice).

I am very fortunate to have invested my money and time in this masterpice.

MJ thank you so much for writting this book.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bosch Fawstin

Bosch Fawstin, Cartoonist
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jun 30, 2016
America
Read it, and I want to thank you for taking the time to write it all out and show us how you achieved your freedom, so it can help us achieve ours. It's a gamechanger in my life, not in results yet, but in mindset, and I'm already rereading it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.