The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

sunil Shah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 3, 2017
Texas
I read The Fastlane book last week and re reading it. I like to internalize certain concepts that resonate with me. The best part is how you look at cost of anything, not just the money but in time. How much time I will have to work to pay for that item in my time is a great way to minimize collecting clutter and wasting our financial freedom fighters, one$at a time. It's similar to concept when you start to think of calories consumption not in terms of what we eat but how much it will take to burn it off. Rule of thumb 100 calories equals about a mile walk. :). Thanks MJ for writing this great book. Unscripted is next on reading list once I have internalize Fastlane.

Wellbeing Muse

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 3, 2017
winston salem, nc
The first business book I have read that TOLD THE TRUTH about what I have seen in 20+ years of corporate servitude madness!!
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

AA1980

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Aug 2, 2017
USA
I read the Millionaire Fastlane , which is how I ended up here.

By the way, @MJ DeMarco, when I read Unscripted , I think you referenced the original cover of the TMFL in that book. I googled it to see the cover, and I'll be honest, I didn't think it was that bad! (Maybe I'm doomed!)

Ron Tester

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
May 2, 2015
Texas
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I've read the Millionaire Fastlane . And listened to the audiobook. A lot.

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
Read it a few years ago, and keep revisiting its messages, frameworks, & insights.

Alexander K.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
335%
Aug 6, 2017
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, UK
I finished listening the audio book, and started listening UNSCRIPTED . I also have Kindle versions of both and going to read the parts I liked the most. First I thought that @MJ DeMarco is trying too hard to convince me that the Sidewalk and the Slowlane do suck. I knew that already. But still it was useful as I had some of my findings confirmed. And when the Fastlane part of the book started, I liked it very much. I am going to read and perhaps re-read it.

skho

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 1, 2017
Australia
I've just finished reading TMF in a week. An eye-opener and one-of-a-kind. Having worked for a number of years, I've always wanted to get out of the rat race. The book has given me enough framework and shift in mindset that I need. I've ordered Unscripted . Looking forward to the journey towards freedom!

Shepherd

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
362%
Jul 10, 2017
Just finished it last night. Really liked the structure with reasonably sized chapters, but a lot of information. Took more time than I anticipated, but I tried to digest each chapter before moving onto the next.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.