The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mack7

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 9, 2017
Portland, OR
I recently finished reading TMF & also bought Unscripted .

TMF is one of the best books I've ever read.......really explained things that I never thought I would understand.
I'm a little late to the game & probably older than most here, so I've read a lot of books.
I'll probably read it again before moving on to Unscripted .

Currently browsing the forum to read about the experiences of others before I dive in.
My girlfriend & I are probably going to start with a product on Amazon to get some business experience, & then we'd like to have our own website & our own business eventually. So far we've created an LLC so that things are ready to go once we're ready.

Gemmell

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 13, 2017
Scotland
Listened to the Audiobook for the past 2 years. (Finally decided to join TFLF)

Comments about the book:

It is the best book I've ever read on entrepreneurship! Knowing the CENTS commandments (they were called CENTS commandments when I first heard of them lol) helped a lot!

After two years of listening to this Audiobook I still learn knew things everytime I listen to it, it's 12+ hrs long!

The book is #1 in my opinion. The value in the book is insane. It amazes me how MJ was able to organize all the knowledge and express it so effectively. I love his use of allegories and metaphors.

Most of the other books I read (the ones that promote the slowlane) were useless to me and made me bitter about the process of wealth building.

I was desperately searching Google and Youtube for help on how to build wealth when I stumbled on one of MJ's Youtube videos. He mentioned his Book in the video and that's how I discovered it.

Thanks, @MJ DeMarco.

Gemmell.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Milos

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Jul 11, 2017
Serbia
I read the book 2 times in like week or so. The book is of such quality that it is the only book that I did not take notes from, because it would mean copying the 80% of the book! Seriously, I wanted to print out some of the best parts, but I can't decide which ones because there are just too many that I find amazing.

Thanks for writing this book MJ, it is rare for me to read a book that fast, but this one was pure enjoyment.

jeroen

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 14, 2017
Netherlands
Read UNSCRIPTED , learned about the Forum and TMF, immediately started listening to the audiobook of TMF.
Triggered me to take action :) I'm still taking notes and baby steps to a better life

Bruce Wayne

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jan 26, 2015
I have read TMF multiple times as well as listened to the audio version. Fantastic information that lead me to this goldmine of knowledge on this forum. I look forward to reading UNSCRIPTED very soon!

liverix

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 8, 2012
I read TMF about five years ago. Since then I forgot about it and now I am reading Unscripted . I came back to the forum and I am shocked that five years have already passed! Especially when I have to admit, how little I have done in this time.
At least the book helped me to see the world a little bit differently. It gave me a kick towards the right direction. Of course it is my fault, that I walk so slowly towards the right direction.

However, I am proud that I do not have a normal job for over three years already and earn enough money passively to travel and do not worry about an unqualified boss or waking up in the morning to work for somebody's dream. Although that's awesome, I am still not closer towards my own dream. I have some ideas what I want to do and I have the time and possibilities to do it.

I will finish Unscripted soon and look forward to get my next kick in my butt and have a foundation for my next steps.

Thank you MJ!

Marcus B

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jul 11, 2017
Pau, France
Hi everyone, Hi MJ DeMarco,

I read the book in 3 days (my mother tongue is french). It captivated me and really resonates with my perception of life, entrepreneurship, wealth, money.
I am now reading Unscripted , and even if it has good content and deep insights, the core fundamentals are mainly the one of The Millionaire Fastlane .

I don't understand deeply how this forum works but I'll do my best to take the most out of it : finishing my master's degree in business and finance here in France, I am really interested in building businesses. Not "interested" that lead to Watch movies about it, "interested" leading to put my hands dirty. I took additional night classes about entrepreneurship, participated in sales competition, and have now written a business plan about an idea that has been on my mind since a dozen months, in the food sector.

Hope that I'll be able to contribute to this forum and that I'll be able to give as much as you gave me, with this new paradygm and vision about the Fastlane. I knew it deeply, but you kind of "opened my eyes".

Good day to everyone,

Best,

Marc Buzy

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Conrad B

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 27, 2017
Kampala,Uganda
I've read the magnificent book, of course. Most authentic entrepreneurial book I've read thus far. These are some of the books that should be added to College curricula or something...but that would be ironic, I guess!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.