The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Miyoung Jung

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 9, 2017
South Korea
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Finished reading the Millionaire Fastlane and just ordered the new book, Unscripted from South Korea!

cor

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
May 8, 2016
The World
I read the book years ago, actually just reread it (well, listened). It's funny how much more of a book you understand with age.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

livinright

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 9, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
So thankful a business associate recently advised me to read The Millionaire Fastlane , so eye-opening and lit a fire under me. I am excited to be part of the forum now too and waiting on Amazon to send Unscripted !

Dasha75035

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 10, 2017
Ukraine
I've read the book. Definitely an eye-opener on a lot of new ideas. I've picked up a few things that I will for sure start using in my near future. Thanks for the great read.

jacksparrow

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jun 26, 2017
London
Read the book and is one of the best practical business books out there.
Thanks MJ for creating this.

Ashwell

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 3, 2017
South Africa
I've read the book and it has seriously changed the way I look at all the different businesses in my area and businesses that I drive past, always thinking if its effecting millions or has a large or small scale and if its a business that has been opened for selfish reasons or to solve a need. This books has changed the way I look at money and I have never thought about becoming a web developer and now I'm learning how to code. You have really changed my life with this book, thanks MJ.

Chasin4eva

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 28, 2011
I've read the book a couple years and Ive revisited recently. What really resonated with me is having an idea that will be or eventually turn in to passive income. With every idea I think of I always keep that in mind

Ramius

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 10, 2017
South Yorkshire, England
I've read the book, and a re-read won't hurt either. After being a passenger in my own life, and evaluating my life after a family trip to Disneyland Paris, I decided that certain things can't happen any more. I've had no time or patience for my children, and my businesses are running me. Fastlane has delivered so far, and I hope to update with some huge news some time in the near future!

0VO

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 8, 2016
Ontario
Read the book, probably one of the first books I could not put down.... that means a lot coming from me! I also listened to the Audio book, forget about all the mindless radio music and commercials while in traffic!

Looks like I will be taking a look at Unscripted in the near future! If it's anything like the fast lane, I'll enjoy it.

fauche65

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
354%
Jun 6, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Can't express how greatly I appreciate this ... I hope you find UNSCRIPTED as worthy.
I did. I am a 47 year old entrepreneur, and we have a lot of similar experiences and stories. Unfortunately, I am still not completely UNSCRIPTED yet, but I am well on my way!

I am reading UNSCRIPTED a second time now, and doing my notes and summary in my journal. Also writing down all the book recommendations you gave.

SJAM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 4, 2017
United Kingdom
I have read TMF , it has changed my perception of the world and is helping me and my like minded to make huge steps forward with our entrepreneurial goals. I am extremely grateful MJ! What a book and ethos.. it's not just the fastlane , it is the Super Highway !

SM Switi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Jul 11, 2017
The one book I have zero regrets for spending my time on ,had read it once and am on my second ,great book.

jack l

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 16, 2015
Hi all,

I have spend close to $50k on feel good bullshit business professional development coaches or so called gurus. MJ the millionaires fastlast & unscripted are not even in the same lane. Lol
MJ should be your last stop don't waste anymore of your money on these touchy feely guys that play on your emotions. Use the money saved on starting a real business. Just take major ACTION AND IMPACT MILLIONS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheSmokey1

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Jul 11, 2017
The World
Read the book multiple times, and it led me here.

RCV

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Jul 4, 2017
Hawaii
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

After owning it for 5 years I FINALLY finished it!

One of my favorite new words is: Effection.

Listened to your interview with Pat Flynn on SPI as well MJ.

Can't agree more when you talk about the excuse people use of not having time.

JoaVlam

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jul 12, 2017
Belgium
Hello everyone!

Read TMF a couple years ago to get some first nuggets.
Now gonna read it again to get the real nuggets.

Glad to be part of this community!

Thank you DeMarco

Jess Grey

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
I feel like the energy post-read of TMF is like a wave building up in my gut. A wave that's been incredibly slow for so long and suddenly has this momentum that I can't (nor wouldn't) stop. I'll read this book many more times.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.