The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

cutthroughstatic

I Buy Cars
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
326%
Mar 13, 2015
SoCal --> Richmond, VA
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I read the book awhile ago. It was right before I joined this forum. I somehow found the book first, and then the forum. Honestly, the book was a turning point for me. I had all the knowledge and ambition previous to reading the book, but the book took me on a journey of self-discovery. You can't realize your own deficiencies (action-faking, mental masturbation, over-abundant reading/forum posting and not actually doing anything) until they are kind of laid out there - it helped me identify all the areas I felt weak in but hadn't been able to put a finger on.

It also spurred good perspective adjustment. Life, imho, is 100% related to your perspective. There is a reality, and then there is personal reality. We all view reality different, and some of us view it righter than others. While I certainly don't share MJ's perspective on a lot of things (I'm married very young, and have kids very young, and wouldn't change it for anything and owe any success I have to my family..having an emotional support system is crucial, and also having a definite need to provide offers the unyielding desire to produce) the book gave me many new perspectives that have since hybridized with my own viewpoints.

Sorry, I'm long winded and hate editing but enjoy typing. To sum up, this book wasn't my first introduction to entrepreneurship, but it was the first introduction to the right path. It also realigned my perspective on money. For a book who's title is all about money, it's funny that by the end of the book you realize how little a focus on money will get you.

Anyway, that's it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Craig Cherlet

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
May 31, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

Read, rather listened to the book on Audible. :)

AquaQuell

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
May 31, 2017
UK
Read the book about 2 months ago, what a brilliant read! Has definitely made a significant difference to the way I see things... It was also the most entertaining book on business and entrepreneurship that I have read so far despite the actual gravity of its message. Thank you!

Vix

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 10, 2015
I read the millionaire fast lane. I bought the book and later purchased the audio book. I bought a hard copy of unscripted , and am wondering if an audible version will be available soon?

AlexLegault

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jun 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Read it! I sent you a personal email mentioning this already but it's worth saying again. THANK YOU for have finishing this book, you're awesome and have added an incredible amount of value to my life.

Looking forward to reading Unscripted ! A few more days and it should arrive in the mailbox ;)

Thanks again MJ

OldMateBukowski

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
367%
Jun 7, 2017
Australia
Just finished the book.

It was recommended to me several times but the title was a turnoff. After seeing your interview with John Sonmez, I downloaded the audiobook on Audible and finished it in a workday (not much different to MJ's driver job). Awesome read!

Katarzyna

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Mar 20, 2017
WITHAM UK
Read the book and it's awesome.
I have read lots of motivational/bussines books but this one seams to get to the point very clearly.
This book realy open my eyes, especialy: positive thinking only, does not do make you reach without execution and other staff :).
Very good book.

Will_m9

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 4, 2017
England

Thanks, MJ

I've read the book

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads