The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Yelcho

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Dec 11, 2016
I have read the book and loved it. It has been an eye opener, and I am looking forward to adapting the Fastlane mindset.
Thank you MJ for sharing your insights and writing this book.

cheers!

lifeNchoices

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Nov 13, 2016
Just finished reading the book yesterday. Very insightful on things I was doing wrong and ways for me to fix them. As I've stated in another thread trading time for money is the biggest one I need to change. Even though I'm a pretty high dollar earner I'm still in the slowlane due to failing on a few different fronts. I've already made the change to outsourcing some of my work to free up time to build a money system that can work without me being around.

MetalGear

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
258%
Jan 24, 2017
Narnia
Read the book last year. Got the Kindle and audio editions so I can listen while on the go. Also just bought the physical book for my younger brothers. :cool:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DW3

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jan 27, 2017
FRANCE
Finished the book almost a week ago ! Completely opened my eyes ... I'll change now my way of thinking and start EXECUTE

DHurt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jan 29, 2017
Charlotte, NC
Read the book for the first time several years back, and several times since!

It is unquestionably one of the top 5 paradigm-shifting pieces of literature I've consumed and altered the course of my life.

I recommend it often, and give copies to friends and family!

69charger

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Mar 26, 2016
Budapest,Hungary
Well, I have finally finished reading the Millionaire Fastlane .It's been somewhat a long ride because I've been reading the book on and off since last year due to school and exams but at least I'm finished. Now my fastlane education shall continue on this website.

AJInnovation

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jan 22, 2017
Naples, FL
This book felt like a confirmation of everything that makes complete sense and a straight arrow shot to all the poopy information that has been brainwashing me as well as so many other people... only thing left to do is prepare to quit my job (before the year ends) and accomplish what I've always wanted for myself.

Ocaster

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 10, 2016
Listened to the audio tape while taking walks, very insightful and thoroughly motivating, thanks MJ! I've started freelance web design now with the help of a few threads on here and hoping to grow it into a business. While it's not entirely fastlane it's a start for me and I hope to acquire a bunch of skills that will let me pursue a more sustainable venture in the future!

etrey

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 10, 2015
I've read the book, it definitely made me look at the way I approached entrepreneurship differently. Instead of being fixated on not having a traditional job, I became more fixed on growing a sustainable business.

Building a business that can pay your bills, not that exciting. Building one that can enable you to do whatever you want much much more exciting.

jconroy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jan 31, 2017
Israel
I wolfed down the book a few weeks ago, and I'm about to start it again.
Some of my favorite parts: "YOU WERE BORN RICH AND WILL DIE BROKE" (w/ respect to time)
"The three fundamentals of wealth: Family (relationships), Fitness (health), and Freedom (choice)." - got the chills when I read that one.

pheake

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Jan 26, 2017
vancouver
Freedom!!!

I always hungered for freedom, and it was the key reason I wanted to gain wealth. It never made sense to me that people sacrifice their health and freedom for wealth.

As you climb in the corporate ladder it consumes more of your life. Most of our execs have very little hair left. That's definitely not freedom.

MRSSuply

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
317%
Nov 17, 2016
Georgia, USA
I finished The Millionaire Fastlane . Wow - 5 stars. Thank you for taking the time to distill your thoughts and then share them in such an accessible way!

Key takeaways - (1) When everyone is digging for gold, sell shovels. (2) To make millions, you need to have great magnitude and/or scale. (3) Compound interest is put to use most effectively with large sums of money.

4Ring_

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jan 31, 2017
New York
Read the book in 2013 and will read it again now that I just joined the forum. Looking forward to absorbing and sharing GOLD with all. Cheers.

Judodarkfist

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 23, 2015
California
I read the fastlane millionaire back mid-2016. It really opened my eyes and I've been inspired every since. I currently read 3 chapters everyday just to keep the principles in mind. Great book Mr. Demarco!

PsychedProphet

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 1, 2017
Austria, Carinthia
Finished it this afternoon.

There was nearly nothing I did yesterday next to reading your book, eating and... sleeping.
Got quite a headache right now, so I don't think I slept enough.

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
I started the book four days ago and finished today. Read it before and after work. I haven't finished a book in ages. I already downloaded the audiobook. This information needs to marinade in my brain. I feel like 90% of stuff I've thought before at one time or another, but it never really had a chance to crystalize before I went back to my sidewalker/slowlaner ways. Cheers to MJ for being smart enough on his own to walk a path that led him to writing this great book and sharing his philosophies with us all.

I am curious. Before this book came out, where did people find something like this? There has to have been someone before MJ who wrote something similar? Anyone know?

Gray Blimp

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jun 21, 2016
I got the book finished last night. Probably the best book I've ever read. Only wish there was more.

Anyway, for anyone who reads this, I have one question. Early in the book, it is mentioned that entrepreneurs must aim to hit home runs, not singles. All you need is one home run to be successful. This implies multiple attempts, and plenty of strike outs. This seems contrarian to later in the book, the chapter that stresses you should be monogamous with one business, not trying to chase money, hoping to find anything that sticks. Hopefully someone can help reinterpret/decipher this for me. I understand the spirit of both parts, just would appreciate another angle or explanation. Thanks all. And thanks MJ.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.