The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kevin Olson

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 15, 2017
Winnipeg, MB
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I've read the millionaire fastlane ! Really opened my eyes!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

applesack

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Jan 11, 2017
Albuquerque
Well, Mr. DeMarco, I have to say that I was impressed and learned quite a few new things reading your book. To be honest I am not easily impressed and am a voracious reader. It is not often I come across what I consider unique. Your book is revelatory and very accessible, a unique and wonderful combination. Thank you.

If I might comment, my very favorite part of your book was the chapter, Divorce Wealth From Time. While its not a new concept that all real wealth creation must be geometric, not linear... it is very compelling to compare immortality (the divorce from time) to the essential understanding of wealth. Not only that, you present the idea in a very down to earth manner.

"...time was working for me, not against me. My business system earned money with the passage of time, and yet was exclusive of my time. [...] My system was a surrogate and traded its time. I owned my time instead of time owning me." --MJ DeMarco

Enjoyable and satisfying. Thanks again!

KZE

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2017
Estonia
Finished it a year ago, made me build a small business to check things out. Read it again last week and understood the book in a whole new light. Hold your eyes wide open, plan, take massive action!!! Move and move fast! UVP is the key! ;) great book. Thanks @MJ DeMarco

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

eduinvestor

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jan 6, 2017
I read the book and signed up in the forum. It's my first post
I'm 17 and I'm improving my programming skills so I will probably be able to launch my own online business before 2017 ends.
In class I profit dead time to read and acquire more knowledge whenever is possible.
It's a pleasure to be in this forum where we all can spread and read useful information that we can implement into our lives to achieve the Fastlane objective :D

Edit: Why do I lose Rep Bank when I like a post in MJ's profile? Please can someone explain me or share a link where it's explained how Rep Bank works

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
I must have forgotten to mention that I have read The Millionaire Fast Lane. I think I have actually read it about 14 times starting a year or two ago. I learn something new each time I do. I read it when I need to realign, when I need to focus, when I need a kick in the a$$. I read it in the car, on the shitter, and on the plane. Thank you @MJ DeMarco for writing this book.!

Jake Studebaker

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jan 5, 2017
Charlotte, North Carolina USA
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
When I first found this forum I thought it was just another cult following of a financial guru. Curious I bought the book, and I just have to say it was the best decision I have made in my short 16 years here on earth. This book has done so much for me, and I just have to thank MJ DeMarco here for taking the time to write the best entrepreneurial guide yet.

PVU

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 22, 2016
Just finished the Kindle book with Audible assist. Will reviews my highlights at least once a week to remind myself.

Mind blown! Everything make sense now. I wished I had this book before starting college. I thought the fastlane was only for the lucky few, never thinking it was possible until now.

Thanks MJ for sharing your knowledge!

Kade

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jan 6, 2017
France
This book is right up there next to The Slight Edge and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. It is worth your precious time.
Actually I feel like reading it again now.

fandeuler

Finding ways, not making excuses
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Jan 22, 2017
California
Purchased the book this past Thursday on Amazon and finished it already. Great book and certainly the direction I want to go. I have read other finance books and what not as well but most of them preach the same slowlane method.

tammymorton313

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 4, 2016
New York, New York
I read your book twice I started reading it again. I started a forum on attention management hopeing to get a understanding on how to manage entrepreneurs attention because most the we are everywhere. Can I get your opinion on Attention Management.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

Limitless4Life

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Dec 20, 2016
Thank you MJ.

Reading TML for the second time now and starting to get involved on the forum. I picked up so much more on the second reading and through taking notes.

I've recently started writing a book, which will be my first Fastlane attempt. Not expecting much from it, but I'm working every day to get some experience on the road of entrepreneurship.

aws

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jan 23, 2017
Latvia
Discovered this book via Morning Miracle ebook. Went on itunes and here I am. Red it love it. Now it is time for action. Otherwise as MJ wrote. Action is what it takes to move forward.

S. Nicholas

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
500%
Jan 25, 2017
Michigan
A thousand thank-yous for writing this book!
I purchased the hard copy and began to read. When I got to chapter 16 I purchased the Ebook so that i could have it with me on my phone all the time. I've read the book twice and refer to it often. I was so excited that I purchased 11 copies to give to my family and friends. I discovered that if you want to locate where a person is in their financial beliefs just give them this book. Out of all the books I gave out, and all the times i've recommended it to others, I have found ZERO like minded people! I was shocked to find that I was surrounded by flatulent headwinds!
So now i have taken refuge in this forum and i am happy to surround myself with a family of like minded folks.
I look forward to looking back and giving thanks.
warmest regards

Quickensites

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 18, 2017
MA
Picked up the book on itunes a couple days ago and I must say it's quite a read. Thank you for having taking the time to share your experiences/processes and your work ethics.

Gem13

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 16, 2017
Uk
I've read it. Starting to learn to code now - scary! Need a different path though to my current lawyer role before it's too late.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.