The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

lewj24

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 12, 2016
St. Louis, MO
I've read it like 4 times. And have forced my friends to buy it. The thing I hate about your book is how you described my dad so perfectly... He is a small business owner who works his a$$ off doing the work and not working on his business. If he died his business would too. I told him to read your book 3 months ago and he still hasn't. He uses excuses like "I don't have the time" and "One book isn't going to help me" and will never change, I feel sorry for him but I tried..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MonicaK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Oct 20, 2016
I've read 'The Millioanire Fastlane' and I'm going through it again to implement the chapters step by step.

The biggest take away I got from the book was the NESCT principle which has allowed me to correct the road I was on:
  • the intention to sell my hand knitted toys online,
  • joining an MLM business and,
  • investing tons of money into my forex trading account over the next few years.

This book saved me a decade of trauma.

Thanks MJ!

DavidH

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
375%
Jun 29, 2016
Tempe, Az
I have read the book.

MJ your personal story really resonates with me. I have been trying different business ideas for near a decade now with mixed success, I was painfully all but ready to give up and go slow lane as I couldn't seem to figure out what I was doing wrong. On my second read through of your book it clicked for me. I'd been money chasing all these years instead of focusing on providing value. I know this mindset shift will allow me to build a thriving sustainable business in the future and I want to thank you for opening my eyes to it.

RyanSki

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Mar 17, 2014
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I've read your book twice! I have it in soft cover and kindle.

Sully1994

Business Development @ Sprout Social
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
321%
Nov 5, 2016
Chicago
I read the book!

I know it's one I'm going to have to keep going back to every week. Besides being incredibly entertaining and motivating, what I also love about this book is how specific it gets. No fluff, no " think positive, do what you love, and the money will follow" BS.

Two concepts I hope to always be thinking about while brainstorming ideas:

The 5 money seedlings
1) Rental systems
2) Computer/software systems
3) Content systems
4) Distribution systems
5) Human resource systems

The 5 business commandments your business should meet.
1) Need
2) Entry
3) Control
4) Scale
5) Time

LT27

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 29, 2016
Ohio
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Finished reading this outstanding book. It is a paradigm shifter. Thanks for being so candid and sharing this information you have proven with your web businesses. This should be a text book for entreprenuers! Also, thank you for sticking with your plan to write the book even when it was challenging!

Mario C

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Nov 8, 2016
I have read the book and listen to the Audible version every morning on the train and in the Gym.... This is my new bible! Thank you MJ

Seebs10

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Aug 16, 2016
I've finished reading TMF and recently joined the Forum. This book has completely changed my mindset on everything. Words can't describe how grateful I am to have read your book. Thank you MJ!

AlphaWulf

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Aug 8, 2016
Just finished the book last night. Got busy so it took a little over 2 weeks to read but I'm glad I took the time to get it done. It's a great resource and your way of thinking is empowering. I'm more motivated than ever now! Time to take on the world!

Snoophek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
429%
Oct 8, 2016
Read the book! This shit should be spoon-fed to every high school graduate. Maybe America would have fewer people crying they don't earn enough money after killing it at Gender Studies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.