The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

antro

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Dec 3, 2015
Germany
Read the book finally (didn't finish in one go).
So far one of the top non-fiction books I've read so far.

It made a lot of things obvious to me, number #1 being:
I'm on a journey and my personal journey starts with a huge mindset shift.

Credits to MJ for being brutally honest. You touch a lot of lives on a great magnitude ;)

Jomar Abar

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 6, 2016
Philippines
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Almost finishing the book it had so much insights that's eye opener, im 20 years old and reading this book is very incredible.
The book is very great.
For me it's a very very great book, in all books that i already done reading. Just wow.
I will read this book every year.

mayana

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Apr 26, 2011
Georgia, USA
I read The Millionaire Fastlane years ago on my Kindle, and I've re-read it since then. It made a big impression on me previously, obviously, since I've been a member of the forum for a while.

Recently, my husband has begun to express interest in leaving the rat race, and I ordered a physical copy for him (he doesn't really like the e-books). Since it's lying around, I've picked it up and have begun re-reading certain chapters. And let me just say that this is the best business/finance book that I've ever read and re-read and re-read.

Seriously amazing book. And I'm happy to have a "real" copy of it to put my hands on. I wish I had gotten one earlier. It's like a little bible! Lol.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to MJ for this really great book that has some timeless advice. If you haven't read it already - READ IT!

Benfromfrance

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Jun 15, 2015
I've read the book twice and I'm reading it for the third time now taking notes all along. I've read many books on the subject and it is by far my favourite.

This book had a huge impact on my motivation. I'll offer a copy to my kids when it's time for them to read it.

Thank you MJ !

Ben

Boricio

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 5, 2016
Florida
I read your book MJ! Are you happy now?!?! ;)

And I'm currently on my second read/listen right now. Thank you for the book and the forum.

ALEX-P

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 14, 2016
Queensland
That's the right book! thank you MJ ;)

What's your next book ?
What's yourfavorite guide to SEO ?

"One Step Forward" to all FL Community!!!

Attachments

• 12917992_1185268784831348_1770941984_n.jpg
    12917992_1185268784831348_1770941984_n.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 16

MCBoots

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
442%
Apr 25, 2011
Read hard copy about 5 years ago.

Remembered / rediscovered again yesterday.

Reading again on my Kindle now.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eTox

Expect success, but prepare to fail.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
May 21, 2016
Toronto
Forgot to mention,

I have read the book :)

Reading again now.

Rincewind

Don't give up and never hide
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Jun 4, 2016
Just found this thread. I read the book, too. There I found this forum :)

.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Jun 18, 2016
Belgium, Europe
Hi MJ,

Thank you for writing a book that really aims at helping people and providing value.

Your book was so compelling that I read it in a few days. And I have already recommended it around me.

More specifically, thank you for helping me open my eyes:

It's hard to describe the feeling: while reading the first chapters, I would tell myself "And...another slap in my face!" every time you would shed the light on one of those limiting beliefs that have kept me on the wrong side of the road most of my life.

I say "slap in the face", but it's a good slap, a "Wake up!" slap.

And thanks a lot for sharing your precious business insights in the second part of your book:

The road to independence promises to be hard and risky. But now I feel that I have a better chance of being successful at it, thanks to your insights.

(By the way, I also just read your article "11 poverty traps”: funny reminders and again "in your face" writing style! Just great! I have put it as my homepage to remind me of the changes I need to make and the direction I must keep.)

Cheers,

Olivier

BStaff95

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Mar 31, 2016
Read the book about a year ago, as well as about 3 months ago. Nothing has come even kind of close to having such a significant impact on my mindset as The Millionaire Fastlane has. Thanks MJ, even though words can't do justice. About time I got around to posting on this thread.

xoxoch

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 25, 2016
Dear MJ,

What an excellent read!

I was actually noodeling around in the Kindle shop to find myself some adventure/fantasy/romance story to read for the WE. But I got stuck with the 'Fastlane' in combination with 'Millionaire' and thought to myself, why not read another of those magic money making books, could be fun to pass the lazy days in the sun.

Lol, was I surprised to get a few inconvenient punches in the face and find like a workbook :D Now it's one WE later and I'm starting to move around on this forum and to cut out pictures of things that Im passionate about. This 5 for 2 trade is really silly I have to admit. Let's see if I can do something about it.

Best,
Christine

alan3wilson

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jun 26, 2016
I've just read the book Mr. MJ!! Great work!! I'm 20 from Europe and your book helped me to realized that life is not only 9-5 job! There are limitless opportunities in the world right now! Thank you for sharing your experience with the world, this book opened my eyes!!

greenr

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
314%
May 10, 2016
San Francisco Bay Area
I read the book about a month ago. It confirmed some feelings I've been wrestling with for years. For example, I can't stand trading 5 days for 2. I've brought this up to my wife many times but she doesn't get it because she loves her job and never wants to retire from it. I've even brought it up to my co-workers and they don't give it a second thought... that's just the way things work. Finally, I feel like my feelings have been validated. Thanks, MJ.

I've tried "businesses" several times, each with limited success. Now I know why. I was chasing money instead of finding a real need that needed to be be met and provide that service. My next attempt will be different.

There are MANY things in this book that I wish I knew when I was 20 years old. I initially read the book on my Kindle, but purchased a second copy to pass around to my 16, 23 and 26 year old kids. It has lead to some interesting discussions and now they've at least been exposed to the possibility of living life on their terms instead of someone else's.

Lanefaster

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Jun 23, 2016
Estonia
@ the middle of the book.

This book really does change the way you think, see and DO things.

The so-called "gurus" really irritate me with their bullshit they don't even follow themselves (or follow but get majority of their money from people they brainwash). Thank you so much for clearing my sight.

Education system is F*cked and often teaches nothing about money but directs to and adores the Slowlane Roadmap.

MJ, you are a lifesaver and changer (even if you are ~9000 km/5600 miles away from me).

As you said, your point with this book is not to make friends. Well, you're not my friend, but my God!

InformationH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Jun 20, 2016
A couple weeks ago I bought two books for my birthday.. A book on investing and the millionaire fast lane. I'm so glad I read the millionaire fast lane first!.Thanks for writing an awesome book and having an awesome forum

WakingUp

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 10, 2016
Oklahoma, USA
I happened to come upon this book when someone mentioned it on a real estate forum that I'm on (about 3 weeks ago). I read the book a couple weeks ago, and it has had a big impact on me.

I don't know if this just hit me at the right time in life or what, but it exploded the ideas that have been planted in my head over the years. It's only been a week or two so it hasn't transformed my life (yet) but it has definitely changed the way I'm thinking about things and there is no going back now.

Thanks for taking the time to write it, MJ.

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
Read it three times now, skimmed it a dozen times.

I think I bought the wrong book, it hasn't helped me drive my car any faster at all.

sofia

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 20, 2016
I read the book. It took me a while to go through it all, I studied every page. I recommend this to all my like minded friends. I would say my #1 book on entrepreneurship, and business. Thank you so much

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.