The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

LMB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 17, 2015
I just finished the book!!! Brilliant read, VERY Educational would highly recommend it. Now its time for me to push on and go all in on my fast lane journey.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BePhenomenal

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Aug 27, 2015
Finished the book last week, but the journey has only just begun. Thanks a heap, MJ, I learned more about business in your book than I think I ever would have in a lifetime. Looking forward to taking action and embracing the grind.

SweetTooth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Nov 20, 2014
I've read it. Great, great book. I'll be rereading it again.

beelo1989

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Feb 11, 2015
Read it for the first time at the beginning of this year, and am currently on my third read through. Absolutely love it.

BlakeRVA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
326%
Aug 24, 2015
After being on the forum for three months, I read TMF this past weekend. Wow! I don't know why I waited so long. I'd grown accustom to buying a book only to find out that there is a companion website that lays out all the information in the book for free. This was not the case. Many of the ideas I thought I understood from reading the forum were drastically expanded upon. I highly recommend any forum member who hasn't read the book yet, READ IT! You are missing out on so much of the value that other posters provide if you do not have the framework laid down yet. There are so many nuanced truths that you are missing without it! Go buy it if you are serious about learning about entrepreneurship and financial freedom. Do it now!

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Hands down the best book I have read in years. Probably ever. I always find myself reading a Kiyosaki book etc and finding there are certain parts that are useful that I can take away from it, and certain parts that are better left in the pages. But in TMF , every page is gold. I don't know why (as I read reviews on anything and everything before buying i.e. flights, hotels, books, movies etc) but I never - EVER - write reviews on my experiences. Maybe once every couple of years. After downloading the audiobook and listening through I immediately left a review, and have recommended it to everyone I know. And narrated by MJ DeMarco himself, how cool is that (and what does that tell you). I am now finding myself looking for needs, and creating value rather than calculating how much I can make (which I can see would have ended in disaster).

My sincere thanks to you MJ!

JonasM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Oct 22, 2015
Vilnius, Lithuania
Read the book! And damn.. After finishing it felt like I learnt way more during that week from a book than studying in my business school for 3 years. Book makes so much sense. Frankly, I already used some techniques and understood the general principles, but it just put everything into their places. Loved the style of writing - direct and short, no bs just cold hard facts - take it or leave it, entirely up to you. It is a definitely an eye-opening experience for those tired of mediocrity. Thanks MJ for putting effort into writing Millionaire Fastlane and my only wish that I found it a little sooner - would've saved me a lot of time researching stuff on my own :) Cheers!

jrd290

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Nov 7, 2015
I have read the book. The ideas of scale and divorcing time from wealth were a real wake up for me. As was the principle of looking from the mindset of the consumer, to assess what they really need and then giving it to them.

Thanks a lot MJ!

Matt Izzo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 18, 2015
Acme Pennsylvania
Read the book, reread the book and reading it again. The way we have been conditioned to think about business and money is detrimental to success. Knowing, implementing and reconditioning your way of thinking takes time... keep this book close!

D11FYY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 13, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
God only knows why I've not posted in this thread but yes, I've read the book twice now and love it.
Audio Book next :D

Symphony

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Oct 6, 2015
I done did it! Actually finished the book a couple months back but I held myself back from posting anything for at leas tthat long to really make the decision to commit to the site.

I am not making promises, because I'm still working on self discipline but I definitely will do my best to become aregular contributor to this site. peace people!

Also, thank you for the book.

NoMess

Inventor/Entrepreuner
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Oct 29, 2015
Clermont, FL
I read the book. It's a great read and a great foundation. It's awesome how clearly the points are explained. I even enjoy the random rants and soapbox talks.

It's funny but much of the book are things I've been personally feeling and were even working towards. i just never thought about it as in-depth as this.

Now I have more clarity of why I've been thinking the way I am and why I quite my JOB to pursue my inventions. I really liked that inventing (as long as I create a distribution system too) was identified as a fastlane business seedling, even if the grade was a "B" on MJ's passivity scale.

Inventions - done
Manufacturing - done (I think)
Distribution system - my immediate focus now

Phillip Chambers

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Nov 23, 2015
I read this book about a year ago and it was an absolute mind bender. I've been taking action on the new paradigm shift ever since, and can honestly say this past year I've grown more as a human being than I ever thought possible. You've really helped out a lot of people including myself, and I appreciate the gift you've given all of us.

Hankey

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 14, 2015
Germany
I read the book one month ago and I am working on my mindset since then.
I'm really happy about the fact that i've read it so early in my life. It's an eye-opener.
I'm only 20 years old an have a long journey to go to ride the fast lane but
I hope I will be able to give something back someday.
Thanks MJ.

Hello from Germany btw

Last edited:
G

GuestUser143

I read this book twice, and OMG it was an eye-opener. After two years of not taking enough action, I'm moving, thanks to the guidance of some people that came in my life lately, into finally building my business.

DonLion

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 21, 2015
Sydney
Yep just finished reading the book on my Kindle ,awesome rated it 5 stars of course .Now i got to get a paperback for the bookshelf and its time to take ACTION :)

alecs

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Jan 23, 2013
United Kingdom
I read it a year ago and now I'm reading it for the second time .. the book is priceless! I didn't post much on the forum because I feel like I didn't have something of value to offer, but I must admit I've been lurking and there's a lot of things to learn. I definitely want to give back at some point.

DBXI

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Nov 24, 2015
Just finished MJ's book in 2 day nights. I had been having alot of the same thoughts that were laid out so cleanly in this book. It helped reaffirm what I was already thinking / feeling. I have since told a number of people about this book and I know two that are reading it already. I'm in the process of drafting up ideas for a business. I'm a network engineer and make a good salary but I want to be able to find a need and become financially free to pursue my passions. All of this is just words though and nothing will get done unless I get to work and hold myself accountable. Just wanted to say thanks and I"ll be sticking around here. Day 1

Shaheelm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 24, 2015
I read the book and finished it yesterday. Not only is it a great book which changes your mindset, its a book that makes you really get up and run to your goal

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

Cookies

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 26, 2015
Not quite finished yet...but starting to execute. Tired of planning and out of excuses.

Thanks MJ

Tim Monda

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Nov 9, 2015
Seattle, WA
Read it, well I listened to the audiobook. But I've been through it twice over the course of 2 weeks. Hit me like a slap in the face. More motivated than ever to make sh*t happen with my business. Also I've been real conscious of all the slow lane talk that's ALL around me everyday. Family, friends, girlfriend. It's rough.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.