The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Nicko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Oct 14, 2015
Australia
Read it, loved it, and that's why I'm here.

One of the points that really resonated with me was the realisation that investing 5 days a week for a 2 day weekend return was a really poor investment.

And for me, it's more like a 6 days for 1 which is even worse. Planning to change all that, so very happy to be here :)

4x4ord

It's all about freedom
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
208%
Sep 28, 2015
I purchased and listened to your book on Audible. Truly life changing. Through that I've discovered the forum and now have a roadmap to the Fastlane! Thank you MJ!

Deceiver

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
May 6, 2015
Italy, Vicenza
I read it 6 months ago. From that moment, my life and the way I think toward it completely changed and I'm never never going to be the same as before.

Thank you MJ, you made me understand that it is possible to achieve my dreams.

There's no words that can express how much I'm grateful to you.

G

GuestUser305

I finished reading it today! Many things were stated in other books I already read, but the most important thing was that I learned that I actually have to put in a lot of work in projects to deliver value products so I can eventually receive the money I desire. I was so sure about the whole law of attraction bullshit that I actually thought that all I had to do is visualizing the stuff I want to have and just wait for it... I think imagination and visualization are awesome tools but definetely not the whole thing. Thank you for illuminating me MJ De Marco!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

GMJimmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 19, 2015
I've read the book last week, that's where I've heard about the forum - an unexpected benefit :)

I read about 1 book a week and MJ's book is among the very few I found actually useful. Fed up with the speaker gurus, I only believe in myself and those who actually did it. And MJ did it. Not a reinvention of the wheel, but exactly what I needed. A roadmap. I keep it within easy reach in case I got distracted from the road. I'll follow the book until I become a millionaire!

safff

Redlining
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 11, 2015
I read the book on my tablet. Good thing is it makes it nice and accessible and I often hit random chapters for a re-read and reflection under changing circumstances. I find it helps to reflect in different situations and I take different levels of benefit away each time..

SmoothFranko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jul 31, 2015
Australia
I'd first like to apologise to MJ as I was initially a skeptic and downloaded a pirated PDF of his book but after getting to part 5 I realised that this was not some some get rich quick book and that it is instead a ticket to a better life I immediate brought it, Thanks MJ I am a better and happier person because of your tireless work.

Last edited:

E-Sharp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jun 9, 2015
Read the book earlier this year. Inspired then, and still am!

FitFreeFam

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Oct 15, 2015
Just finished to read the MFL! Interesting book, that give me a new prospective about the entrepreneurial world! Feel that until now i was in the slowlane. I am seriously committed to change my life, i already started reading tons of posts, and already jumped in a offline project, being inspired from @MJ DeMarco. Ty man

RockyP

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Oct 25, 2015
Found this forum 7 months ago. Started Upwork freelancing. Been working for myself since then.
Finally read the book yesterday. Wow. I wish I wouldn't have waited. It's time to change everything I've been doing.

Badbeat777

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Apr 18, 2015
Finland
Great book! Got me inspired and I read it super fast.

At the moment I write this, I'm sitting on a bus on my way to finalize registration of my new company and after that to meeting with my first client Thanks MJ!

Miketing

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
May 7, 2014
I read it about a year or so ago now and it will soon be getting a re-read. Helped to shift my mindset towards that of a producer rather than a consumer, and to focus on earning without trading time for money.

Been lurking the forums on and off for ages now but I finally realise I need to put myself out there. I need to actually take action to provide value!

LynnT

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Dec 26, 2012
Florida
I read the book a while ago. Fantastic!! It's not a one read type of book. Just picked up the audio version. Playing chapters daily. Thanks MJ for writing the book and recording the audio version.

LouieLouie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
268%
May 30, 2014
Fort Collins Colorado
I read the book, regularly! Like a handbook.
It is inspiration when I need it, and keeps me on track.
I have read it probably a dozen times.
With more than a hundred business books on my Kindle, this is by far my most read!
Will it change my life? watch my posts and see:)
Thanks for the book MJ!!

BTY: Your ability to distill principles so succinctly has become an aspiration of mine!

Ramon Lopez

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 9, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I've read the book 3 times in the last month. Is inspiring and educational, and for the first time in my life, I feel like I'm walking on solid ground and not mumbo-jumbo. Thank you MJ for being generous and real.

DB35

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Oct 7, 2015
Columbus OH
Finished the TMF this weekend. Best book on entrepreneur mindset I've ever read thank you Mj for giving me and some many others a fast lane roadmap to financial freedom !!

Jay Dial

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Oct 30, 2015
California
I've finished the book for the third time! Each time I read this book, I discover something new or adjust a mind set. This is beyond a great foundation for fastlane mentality. Thank you MJ.

JasonB13

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Nov 6, 2015
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I'm just finishing up the audio version of the book and will be buying the hardcopy for my library for sure. I found out about your book from watching a YouTube channel (FightMediocrity?) where the guy was reviewing self-help books and he recommended your book. Anyway, glad I finally found the book I was looking for and have already started recommending it to everyone around me. Thanks for writing it!

NickS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Aug 23, 2015
So this is how you get that icon... I read it even before I started lurking the forum, let alone registering.

I was still quite young back then so I didn't experience any major mindset shift because I wasn't stuck in a "work 40 years, hope to retire" mindset in the first place.

Still mostly the math blew me away, compound interest stuff, and the Scale and Time parts of CENTS.

Very, very good read. Would recommend.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.