The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

LynnD5000

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 22, 2015
Idaho
I have finished reading the Millionaire Fastlane - It completely changed my outlook on life - I am in the process of writing a training course - and the last 4 four chapters have given me the clues I needed to make it become what - I think - will be extraordinary. When I complete the program - I hope to have it reviewed by some of the Millionaire Fastlane Members prior to the final revision and the product launch. MJ - I was wondering if you have a procedure for purchasing or getting permission to use some of the quotes from your book in the training module?
L

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
I just finished reading the book a few hours ago. It hit me like a wall of bricks that I need to improve my discipline so that every day I am focused on the process for my business. I've made a daily checklist of things that I need to do in order to be committed to it. Thanks, MJ!

Oh thats how you get that nice icon. I already read it some time ago, and am now committed to read it again and again while on my way to the Fastlane. Thanks MJ that you picked up a pen (or your notebook) and wrote this book. This book gave my life a sense, until I read your book, I was just thinking "thats it? Im doing that my whole life now? How the f... is this supposed to make me happy?" (when I started working my first job back in 2011).

And crazy to read things like this post from @IceCreamKid from 2010, if I now read through your posts.. wheew, thats motivation!

Mass

It's about time
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jun 13, 2015
United Kingdom
I've just finished the book a second time and recommend everyone reads it multiple times. I picked up so much more on the second run through that I've invested in the Audiobook version to accompany me on by 2 hour commute everyday. Lets see what other nuggets of Gold I missed!

Cheers @MJ DeMarco

MrSpears

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 20, 2015
Orlando, FL
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I've read the book and listened to the interview Peter Voogd did on the Game Changer's community website, both are full of great information and insight.

vitality11

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Sep 12, 2015
OK
I finished the book about a year or two ago..don't remember.
What I remember is that it made complete and absolute sense to me!!
This book spoke to my logic and to my gut. Once I was exposed to it, there is no going back. That's the only way to go.
If I play the game, I'll play the game where I can actually win and not simply "get by" - the Fastlane.
----
Just random thoughts
What's beautiful is that if you have fastlane mindset and put your actions towards the fastlane - you are moving in the right direction.
We have all the tools and it's up to us to do all of the work.
Fastlane forum is great because it's sort of like a "church". You come here, you get wisdom, then you live your life doing whatever you can to apply it to the best degree possible.

Ultimately, I think each person knows what is the next step or a daily effort that is required to advance.
However, with distractions or fears, most do not begin or do not finish.
Discipline is lacking. However, I believe if the desire is strong enough - all of the efforts will automatically align to reach that desired goal.

I think it is much harder to focus on "let me be disciplined so I can achieve my goal".
If your goal means something to you or if you are fed up, if you really want it - then you won't end up wasting a lot of time on bs. Why? Because the desire is burning and the goal makes sense to you.
That's my approach.

With Fastlane, it is powerful because the truthful perspective destroys all false beliefs.
Then, it is a matter of choosing the path that you desire and working towards it.

There is a good book called 'Relentless' by Tim Grover. He talks about MJ, Kobe, etc.
One of the things he shared is that you don't necessarily need to love the work if you crave the end result.

Few lucky people get to do what they love and that makes them money.
Some just have to crave the end result (lifestyle, riches, freedom) and that will pull them to work.

Most people think small. Let me get this job and max out my 401K.
I like this forum because people here think differently...

I am truly inspired by all the people here who have done it. You just doing your thing and sharing it with me (us) on this forum shows that it is possible.
It is very helpful because 95% of the world is still stuck in "advancing through corporate ladder" or "living so cheaply now so they can retire earlier". We are going against the grain here so it's good to know fellow against-the-grain-goers.
Live below your means but always expand your means as MJ put it! That's more like it.

petertwin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jan 14, 2015
I have also read the book recently and it changed my perspective of business but also life itself, Unfortunately I am noticing within myself that the surrounding is not the best and I fall back on bad habits (former sidewalk both mentally and lifestyle) so I really need to move away from my parents house in order to plan the fastlane business correctly and change some bad habits such as:

1. The constant junk food and soda consumption
2. Lazy behavior (Missing the gym, being unemployed, masturbating)
3. Seeing myself in a more positive light

Thanks for creating this book MJ its a real life changer and forces you to see how one values its time here on this earth

Laughingman21

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Sep 7, 2015
I've just finished the book and am already reading it for a second time to make sure there's nothing I missed first time round.
It's changed my perspective on some thoughts and reinforced my views in other areas. A great book that I'll definitely be recommending.

Tip Toe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Sep 9, 2015
UK
Being backwards and have now read the book over the weekend after poring through the forums. Lots of great things to think about and go back later to reference. Thank you MJ for writing about your logical method on risk assessment, it was a chapter I needed to read.

mevtho

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 4, 2015
I have read the book. Now trying to figure out how to apply the content to finally get started on my lane.

Marzia_Ori

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 9, 2015
Italy
I read it. Thanks a lot for give us this amazing improvement tool! My husband is reading it, too. Very happy to share it with him!

dhc22

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 8, 2015
Read the book, planning to read it again, now lurking in the forums to soak up information.

Probably the only book out of many that I've read that opened my eyes.

Working on setting up my business now, in fact the first page of the site is already up.

Thanks MJ!!

JaxAttacks

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
May 16, 2015
California
I just finished the book! It is the best book I've read in a long time. So much wisdom. I'll read it again soon. Thanks MJ.

zrail

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Sep 15, 2015
Read the book! I think it's going to be very influential in how I approach business going forward.

danielhv

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Sep 16, 2015
Dallas, TX
I read your book MJ... It has really inspired me! I have been racking my brain trying to make adjustments in the way I think to open doors for recognizing opportunities that are right in front of me. Thank you sir, for helping me!!!

jmeschmid

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 31, 2015
I have read the book and my eyes are opened, now it's time to plan & execute!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jata

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jun 21, 2015
Read the book about 4 months ago and loved it. I'm going to re-read it soon. The more I read the more things I've already heard hit me in new ways.

Eric-Anthony

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Sep 16, 2015
Read it not long ago and it just wouldn't let me stop reading so I actually finished it in one session. Will read it again with some more focus towards the small details. Loved it!

IndigoMind

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 22, 2015
New here...I really decided that I'm no longer satisfied with the rat race within the past month. Two weeks ago, I bought 7 books, and have read 4 of them already. I received the Millionaire Fastlane last week and read it in three evenings. I have no chosen Fastlane path yet, as I've never owned (nor aspired to, up until the last month) my own business, but completely tired of the Slowlane wash-rinse-repeat. Looking forward to finding my way soon.

aisin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Sep 22, 2015
Eastern Europe
I've also read the book. I think it's amazing, it helped me to see things way more different than before. Now I'm starting my Fastlane adventure and I hope that this forum can help me with this!

John5125

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Sep 10, 2015
Read your book MJ. Wow such VALUE! Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge.Do you plan on writing a follow up? I know you've mentioned in interview that you had material that was left out. If so I (and many others I'm sure) will be lining up for your next effort. Thanks again MJ Take Care

Game

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 21, 2015
South Africa
Read the book, probably three or more times so far. This definitely isn't a book you pickup once and put down forever. It's power is manifest if you use it as a guide along the journey. It has effected a change in my life similar to when you first saw that Lambo all those years ago.

I always wanted to be an entrepreneur, The Millionaire Fastlane allowed me to flip the desire into a reality.
Thanks for authoring it MJ!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.