The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ChrisJTurner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Mar 13, 2015
UK
Finished it this morning, managed to get it all read in a few days

I normally highlight golden nuggets of information in books on my second read but I think i'm just going to colour (color) all of the pages!

Great book, kicked me in the balls a few times but it all good
The book will go next to Sam Walton on my bookshelf as being one of the best books I have read.

Thanks, you rock!

Marcus1811

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Mar 9, 2015
Canada
Now that there are tens of thousands of copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Thanks for the Awesome book no BS

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
me the book at my gym

My book was at the gym?? Woo hoo!!!!

I've been dying to spot TMF at my gym, go up to the person reading it, and ask. "Hey, how's that book? Heard the author's kinda of a douche." HA HA

ChrisJTurner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Mar 13, 2015
UK
My book was at the gym?? Woo hoo!!!!

I've been dying to spot TMF at my gym, go up to the person reading it, and ask. "Hey, how's that book? Heard the author's kinda of a douche." HA HA
Why not cut a deal with the American education system that upon graduation from High school, you'll get issued with the scroll and TMF !

Save a lot of heart ache for students and have an uber amount of fiscal value to the government.

Humble man

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Mar 21, 2015
In The Present
Read it and trying my best to live it! I think they also read it while making the movie the Gambler when John Goodmans Character was describing putting yourself in an F.U. position!

Islander

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 15, 2015
Now that there are tens of thousands of copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I am a little more than 1/2 way through your book (via iBooks) MJ and it is is fantastic! It is a great read and helping me with some some upcoming big decisions. As someone who has learned infinitely more from my studies of Personal Devlopment than my 4 years acquiring my Economics degree, this book ranks at the top. I just bought a printed copy for my twin 17 year-old twin boys who have already had a pretty unique and exciting childhood. Their dream is to become professional doubles tennis players. My wife and I are supporting this dream 100%, but if that does not happen, Plan B is to guide them to become Fastlane Entreprenuers. We live in North Scottsdale and hope one day we could meet up.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

InfiniteInc

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
350%
Feb 13, 2015
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane . The one thing that really stuck out to me, something I had never thought about before, was how much is possible off simply the interest of a large sum of money (earned in whatever way). The freedom that something like that buys blew my mind and is in many ways the deepest level motivation I have for sticking to this path.

Thank you for writing this book it might just have changed my life!

mikeobi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Mar 4, 2015
California
Just finished the book yesterday. I was kinda sad when I finished it because it felt like a an amazing journey to like a new world. Prior to reading this I always asked myself, "How exactly am I going to be rich? I want to be rich but I don't think it's possible for me." Now I believe more than ever that I can do it!

TheHawk

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Mar 7, 2014
I read this book over a year ago and have somehow just seen this thread. It really has changed my view on what's possible and was the catalyst for me into entrepreneurship. I plan on giving it a second read very soon, to keep the fire going strong. Looking back, it's made me realise how quickly the year's gone and how important it is to seize every day. Next pay cheque I'm signing up to the INSIDERS and giving it my all.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
yep, read it

blackhat

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Mar 24, 2015
I recently read it and will definitely read it again. It has completely changed my mindset, which you can read more about in my intro post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Calvin Hoang

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 17, 2015
Alameda, California
Read the book, thanks for opening my eyes to reality, I've started to question everything and actually ask people how they would manage their money. So far I've only met sidewalkers and slow laners.

LightningHelix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Mar 26, 2015
Read the Fastlane Millionaire!!

It made new hot blood run through my veins. It totally changed my point of view.

Now, I'm so charged to take change of my lifestyle that I don't even need a motivator, in fact you can't stop the tidal wave about to surge!

LETS DO THIS!

jeffconn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 27, 2015
Minnesota
Reading the book now. I'm about 3/4 through it, and wish I had read this years ago. This book is already changing the way I view my business and how I will run it. I use to think I would never sell it and be happy to live off the profits. Now all I want to do is maximize profits so I can sell it for millions, live off the passive income and invest in my next business venture.

Even though I am building my business and was unintentionally living in the Fastlane, the book has given me intent and transformed my thinking. No longer do I want to be a consumer, but rather a producer. I am going to "Get Rich Quick!" and I can't wait to be the next "Lucky bastard to make millions selling my business!" Let all the Slowlaners and Sidewalkers marvel at my luck and be envious of my event. They won't have a clue about the process that got me there...and that's ok, because I will know.

Thanks for a great read, MJ and I look forward to learning as much as I can in this forum to continue to build my wealth and life of freedom!

Bellini

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas, TX
I've read it twice and I loved it. I also couldn't help laughing because of MJ's humor and his astute observations about things. The second time I read it I took notes.
I also bought the Audio version and have listened to it over and over..and over. I used to listen to it in my car on the way to work (to a job I hated.ha). Now I listen to it while I am doing stuff at home. His voice has become encouraging to me :)

Airh

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 27, 2015
Sweden
Picked it up two weeks ago and finished it last week. I am going to be reading it every year, so I don't ever forget the messages and the rules.

Wiggly0607

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 1, 2013
Ohio
I read this book well over a year ago, loved it, and went back recently to make notes in the margins, etc. It brought me to the forums, also. Agree that this information is so helpful that it feels like I need to reread sections in small bites and then "digest" it. Great read.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.