The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

OverByte

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
May 18, 2014
Canada
Came across this forum by accident, glad I did. Seems like a great bunch of people and some excellent advice. Picked up the book and it was an inspiring read, changed my perspective in a few ways.

octeee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Jul 15, 2014
Read the book a couple of weeks ago, absolutely amazing. Thanks so much MJ, will be purchasing an INSIDERS subscription in the next fortnight :)

af1140

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Mar 29, 2014
Read the book and loved it. Very inspiring. Thanks MJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Waisec

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Feb 6, 2014
Estonia
Saw this thread when I joined a while back, but somehow forgot all about it

I just recently re-read it again for the second time. It was actually my first book about business that I read from cover to cover when I first read it about 2 years back. Which led me to many more great books and eventually to join this forum. I don't think I'd be jobless and making money right now, if it wouldn't have been this book to get the ball rolling for me.

Planning on buying a couple of copies for this Christmas and handing them out to the few people in my life who it would benefit

Razdaz87

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jul 20, 2014
MJ, thank you so much for writing this book. It has truly opened up my eyes and shifted the way I view life and work. I will not stop until I succeed.

Turbo

Google/PPC Pro- making my clients $7 figures/mo
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
May 31, 2014
Dallas TX
I've read TMF a couple times. Thanks MJ for writing the book and providing this amazing forum where people actually help each other on their way to the top. Inspirational read that gave me the framework for the pursuit of 'get rich quick', not 'get rich easy'. Not much else to say that hasn't already been said in this mega-thread! Just wish I had this information 5 or 10 years ago; but there is no time like the present and I'm working on my fastlane project daily.

Stephenelamb

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 2, 2014
London
I stumbled upon this book just at the right time being only 17. It's truly one of my favourite business books out of the many I have read. Now its time to take action thank you MJ

Circles

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Jul 1, 2014
Santa Clara
Only Wished I have read it sooner, so much time have passed without doing anything to pursue my dreams. I sincerely thank you for writing this book. Honestly I can say, so many emotions ran through my mind that real tears were shed knowing how much time I have let pass by.

thank you

Entrepreneur21

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Aug 6, 2014
Denmark
Just got done reading the book for the second time, it changed my perspective on what is possible and made me hungry to get more out of life. Thankfully I found it while I am still young. Can't wait to learn from everyone here and actually begin to make my dream a reality.

TKDTyler

The Tea Guy
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Aug 25, 2014
Hi MJ,

Finished reading the book a couple months ago, but finally got the motivation I need to get into gear. First things first, and that's to make myself a part of the best community on the internet!

Your book was the first book that I have sat down and read in one day. Extremely insightful and parallels many of my own thoughts about the world. Time to take some action >=]

Cembo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Jun 26, 2014
read the book and it really changed my mindset! thank you so much for that!

btw: when is the german version coming out? :p

Last edited:

H8tower

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 6, 2014
Georgia
I read the book twice during the last two months. Before i read TMF I thought T4HWW was the way a business should be run. Thanks for the tough love.

uglytubguy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Sep 2, 2014
Now that there are tens of thousands of copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I have read the book. Thats how I found the forum. I am rereading it now. Great book!!!!

Slick

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 2, 2014
Australia
Hey MJ,
Read the book a couple of days ago! Thanks so much for writing this book. It hit home hard - i will never look at life the same way.

20 years old, I couldn't have stumbled on this goldmine at a better time; and for that i am eternally grateful.

Thanks a million

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
Finished reading yesterday.
I read many books about self-improvement and most of them make a few good points together with a lot of "bulk text" to make sure the book has more than 100 pages. If I really want to recommend a book to other people to make their life better, I would recommend The Millionaire Fastlane . It has everything to improve your life. While reading, I was never bored or I never had the feeling that it was written to sell. The writer wrote what he thought, to the point, no BS involved.

All the books about "getting rich" were every time very vague about some important topics (obviously because the writer never was rich before). This book isn't. It's as close as a book can get to provide you the necessary information to start a successful business. I had one paradigm shift after another. I couldn't stop reading, that's why I finished it in 1 week. And I'm glad I did. I almost started a new project with something "I loved to do", but while reading the book, I changed my mind. Otherwise I would have been trapped, AGAIN. This book saved me years of frustration and poverty. I know which way to go now, I have plenty of ideas. If you can't make it with this book, you won't make it with any book.

MJ, if I was a girl, I would jump on the first air plane to Phoenix and give you the night of your life. Unfortunately, I'm a man, so I just want to thank you to write down how you did it. The world IS a better place, because of your actions.

Last edited:

integrity

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
307%
Apr 6, 2014
Just finished reading TMF .

MJ, you've really given me a totally new perspective on the business world. I used to think sitting in a beach, making some cash pushing other people's products was fastlane. I was also hesitant to go for a "real" business because there wasn't really a product or service I liked myself enough to jump in 100%.

Now I know that I need to have full control over my business to get where I want to go, and that it's not about the product or service or about doing what I like -- it's about the process. It's about finding needs; finding what the market wants and delivering.

Thanks MJ.

TTG SS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Sep 3, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
Read it...3 times now.

Took me about a year to really take action. However, decided not to pursue that specific industry.

I am now in the process of starting something else which I feel I'll be able to provide great value. Taking small steps over time seems to be the key, instead of looking at the big picture. (which I think many of us get caught up doing)

Thank you

Sean Clancy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 24, 2014
Just finished it tonight. Loved how much emphasis is put on action over ideas. Hundreds of people have ideas, yet nearly all of them just let those ideas rot in their head. An idea without execution is nothing. Wise words to live by...

~Phil

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Sep 3, 2014
Philly Suburbs
Read it twice.

Have it on my tablet so I can bring it along with me for those unexpected down times. Also comes in handy on those tough days at the day job when you need some inspiration to push through.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.