The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

cashis

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Feb 22, 2014
Read the book! Later woke up in a pod, surrounded by ooze, and realized I've been living a lie. Thanks, Morphe... I mean MJ.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

need2learn14

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Feb 18, 2014
Read the book. Really challenged a lot my beliefs on making money. Especially the information on not following your passion but needs.

Thanks for writing the book and for making the forum.

ddinnov

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 19, 2013
London
Listened to it on audio book twice now.

The biggest takeaway I've had is not to be afraid of negative feedback and refunds and to accept that there will always be refunders and people who won't like my material. Fear of this was stopping me from moving forward but now I'm ploughing on regardless of any feedback which (good or bad) will only improve my offering.

Also the decision matrix and how small decisions can have massive effects on future directions has got me really striving to not only try and make good decisions but stop and think and be aware. Good present moment anchor there :)

RobP

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 10, 2014
Raleigh, NC
I read TMF a couple of weeks ago, still reeling from failing miserably and losing thousands in an MLM, probably a "good one" as far as MLM's go.
I could've made good money eventually but my money mindset wasn't where it needed to be so I went down in flames.

I knew I couldn't give up though. Having read James Altucher's Choose Yourself, as well as just being able to see the stark reality unfolding in America right now, I know that trying to stay in a traditional "secure" job in the 21st century is a financial suicide mission. I was lucky enough to find TMF while searching for a new books to get me back in the game. After seeing the reviews and the dirt-cheap $5.99 price for the Kindle version, I knew I'd be insane not to read it immediately, and I did.

I now know from reading TMF that the only true security is owning and controlling the venture and fulfilling the market's needs, not trying to "follow your bliss". You can follow your bliss in your retirement years - which could last for decades - as long as you provide enough "bliss" to the marketplace.

MJ, thanks for taking the time to write this excellent book. It's second to none in providing the roadmap for not just surviving but thriving in the new global economy. With the opportunities, knowledge, and resources available today there is no excuse not to get into the Fastlane and stay there.

P.S.- Thanks also for the INSIDERS subscription option. Mega value for a miniscule price. Very much appreciated.

Last edited:

1milclub

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jan 27, 2014
US
There are some members' avatar with a badge showing "Read The Millionaire Fastlane ". How does one qualify to get that? I posted in this thread that I have read it, but I still don't see it. Is there a separate qualification? Thanks,

Christos

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Jan 21, 2014
Germany
Hello M.J. congratulations to this amazing book and this forum!
After reading this book i stopped immediately investing in the stock market. You opened my eyes, because I always read the sentence "how to make one million with 12% p.a." You were the first who brings it just to the point that as soon as you will reach this million, you will be ..... dead ! Now I go every day through my life looking the world from another point of view. Thank you very much. I hope I will be able to write soon on this forum pages my succes story.
Christos

mars

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Feb 19, 2014
New Jersey
Read the book...read it again...bought it for a co-worker. He's young and hoping this book will shoot him out in life into the correct direction. Now I'm making my girlfriend read to the book, so she understands my mindset on life better. Thanks MJ!

Andrew C

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Feb 25, 2014
Central Florida, USA
I am near the end of listening to the unabridged audio for the first time...

One word: INCREDIBLE.:D
This has helped me put new "goggles" on and honestly examine the business ventures I have been involved in over the last several years in web development, online marketing, and real estate, and how I had put them together.

I see how they were not structured to really provide the lifestyle I wanted.

I am making the necessary alterations at this very moment.

Thanks for the EXCELLENT work MJ!

LiveTheWay

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
328%
Feb 18, 2014
Middle of New York State
Now that there are tens of thousands of copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Read the book! Thank you for the amazing insights. I know I will never look at having a "job" the same way again.

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
Just got my book in the mail today, can't wait to read it

Berserker

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Feb 26, 2014
UK
Finished last night. Started again this morning.

Awesome, amazing, and terrifying - as now I know my malaise, and what I have to do to fix it...

Robert R

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Jan 23, 2014
Read the book about 2 years ago... Then I read it again a couple months ago.

I've read quite a few books on the topic of building wealth, entrepreneurship etc. and I must say: this is by far the best one

I consider it the bible of wealth creation :)

Thanks MJ for taking the time to share your wisdom through this book!

I have to agree with @nickR8. The book is amazing. I read it last year around January, and I'm re-reading it now with a more open mind and openness for taking action while I'm in college. I also bought a copy for my girlfriend to read and she loves the mindset and said that it's motivating.

Thank you for writing the book and basically giving a step-by-step tutorial on obtaining wealth. :D

spaxton1

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
625%
Feb 22, 2014
Read it, loved it and probably your #1 salesman.

Anytime someone asks me how to succeed in business I now just refer them to your book. Well done. My only hang-up is that you should have published it 10 years ago.

HarryR

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
May 21, 2013
NC, USA or traveling
read it a couple times, and have gotten 3 friends to read it as well. 1 or 2 of them visit the forum occasionally. Now I just have to do more with all that knowledge.

p.s. how do I get the 'read the book' badge

pgtownsyou

Forge Ahead
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Oct 29, 2013
Minnesota
Read the book and it was awesome! I now have 2 of my friends and my dad reading it! Eye-opening is an understatement, my entire life has changed! I have since quit watching tv, quit playing video games, and quit wasting time in general.

Andur

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 4, 2014
San Francisco
Read the book!

Going to start reading it again and take notes to make sure I really digest everything. Might create a few key cards that I can look at from time time to in order to keep it fresh. So much incredible wisdom in there...best book I've read in a long time. Thanks so much!

Syyrius

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 4, 2014
I've read this amazing book, and it's definitly the best "How to..." I've ever read.

MJ: Any idea of when the French version will be avalaible?
I'm really looking forward to offer it to my sister and a few friends (and reading it again in my mothertong language :))

ProweJosh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Feb 10, 2014
Just finished this book, The best book I've read by far, couldn't put the book down once I picked it up. Changed my view COMPLETELY! Going to give to my friends to borrow and I know they'll love it too.

GettinFishy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Mar 6, 2014
I have read the book, I have a similar idea to MJ's limo website. I think that I fall under the side walker category sadly, but over the next year I want to try to work my way into the fast lane.

Foodthis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Dec 5, 2013
Sweden
I've also read the book. It's really great and inspiring and I keep on telling others about it (if they want to hear about it). Sadly most people I talk to disregard it as just another fake-gurubook before even reading it. So I often give up, since they don't want to hear about it. Maybe it's the word "millionaire" that throw people off as they have been taught that it could never happen to them, hehe.

Anyways, great read!

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.