The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
D

Deleted15476

R
Now that there are tens of thousands of copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book MJ. Thanks for it! #kindle #makeThisCash

Blueskies4me

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jan 9, 2014
Noblesville, Indiana
Now that there are tens of thousands of copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

Oh...just found this link. Yeah I read it.

theTAXpert

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Nov 8, 2013
New Jersey
I read the book a few months ago, read it again recently. In the process now of detaching from the corporate TIT and focusing on my business full time. MJ's book opened my eyes to many new things.

I printed MJ's post on "My advice to aspiring business owners is: Make 1,000,000 achieve any of the following...." and shared it with family and friends. Such a great way to think about building a business, as opposed to "I do it cause I need money."

Thank you all for sharing all this great knowledge with people that want it

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rolfp2

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Jan 25, 2014

8Bit

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 4, 2014
Finished it last night. Gotta say it is one of the best books on this subject I've ever read.

Dutchlike

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Jan 22, 2014
Well, I'm done!
Took me longer than I wanted to, but when I had the time I'd went trough at warp-speed. This is written in a very easily understandable and digestible way.
You've masterfully worded what I've always sort of expected, the slowlane isn't how the game is meant to be played if you want a fair chance at winning.
In my introduction I said that I'd start after graduation, now I recognize that it's silliness and am already busy solving a need I have personally encountered and which as far as I can tell meets CENTS. It won't make me a millionaire in the foreseeable future, but it will get me started with the social, economic and timely capital I can produce right here, right now with an acceptable risk-picture.

I love how you expose all those fellows who don't get the "if you're so smart, why aren't you rich yet?"-rule. This is the first book, with a title and premise like this that I could take seriously. Also very useful is that you don't tell us to start business X or Y, but what to look out for in this realm.
It may be harder work to come up with such a business, but that's the bloody point isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:

nickR8

999999999 kph
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 5, 2014
Austin, TX
Read the book about 2 years ago... Then I read it again a couple months ago.

I've read quite a few books on the topic of building wealth, entrepreneurship etc. and I must say: this is by far the best one

I consider it the bible of wealth creation :)

Thanks MJ for taking the time to share your wisdom through this book!

Petter

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Oct 7, 2013
Read the book a couple of months ago, but forget to post it here! Realy enjoyed the book, thanks alot!

TimeSlap

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Feb 4, 2014
I read the book. It was an interview you did with Pat Flynn that led me to your existence. I met Pat when he came out to Scottsdale for Infusioncon a couple of months ago. Great guy and great book!

Thanks

Rob7x

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 6, 2014
I just read the book over the last few days. I will put a lot of this info to great use.

Mohammed Hamza

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
331%
Feb 4, 2014
Kolkata, India
crazzzzzyyyy amazing book! After reading/listening to all those self help material now someone had the guts to speak out the truth. Thank you very much man eagerly waiting for your next book. BTW I'm from Kolkata, India and the hardcover copy of your book is not available.
If you ever come to Kolkata I'll be your guide for the day MJ :D

Michael Sherriff

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 7, 2014
UK
I had my eyes opened so many times by this book but the "income-rich sidewalkers" part made me realize just how much smoke is spewed out around this type of person. Talk about learning how to see through the smoke. This is one of the best books I have ever read and wish I had read it when I was about 13 :)

Dan Willis

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 6, 2014

Thanks, MJ

Listened to the audio book...so read the book I guess :)

gabu4u1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 8, 2013
The Millionaire Fastlane is one of my best books I have read. I read it twice and planning for a third round. Thank you MJ for putting this together. The principles of scale and magnitude guide me in choosing a business to go into.

I have recommended TMF to many friends. I hope that they have read it too

Shallen210

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 16, 2014
Just finished reading the book. Learned about the book after I came across this forum a couple weeks ago. Great read and great community. Thanks.

Justin Sai

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 9, 2014
I've read TMF twice now, the first time in 2012 and then again in late 2013. I've preached the principles in this book to all my friends and any who will listen! I talk a big game but have not actually incorporated the principles into my own life. I read the book, feel like I'm going to conquer the world with my awesomeness and then 6 months go by and I'm still collecting paychecks from the man, no closer to my dream life. I'm a habitual lurker on this forum so writing this post is a big step for me...hopefully the first big step of many this year! I am excited to be joining this community and will be posting my story shortly. Thanks MJ!

charris

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 9, 2014
Read the booka while back. After watching the mixergy interview I'm rereading the book and joined the forum to maximize the results.

Kinsey6287

Blazin Fast!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 2, 2009
Read it about 10 times now. Everytime I read it I gain new knowledge that I didn't catch before. Awesome job to MJ. I've been a part of this forum for a while now, and have just returned to get back to some serious a$$-kicking. Let's do this!

talentedavatar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Mar 7, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Read this book twice. With over a year between readings.

Unlike the first read through, this time things clicked with more resonance and deeper way. I like how you mentioned your notebook that you carry around and jot down both new business ideas, but also complaints and problems that you hear. It reminds me of how Richard Branson does the same thing. And how I've somehow stopped carrying my "Field Notes" notebooks with me everywhere. But I'm back on it.

Really appreciate the insights.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.