The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dalton E

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 13, 2014
I read TFM. Time to read it again! Can't put it down. Now I just need to apply all this knowledge.

Thanks MJ

Giorgio

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jan 13, 2014
Northern Italy
I read The Millionaire Fastlane . I have more than a hundred books on the subject of personal development/finance/investing and financial freedom. Nobody that I have read or heard has put it as succinctly yet fully as MJ DeMarco. Undoubtedly, in my mind, he has been the missing link to a number of self made success stories. Good on ya!

Saigo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 25, 2013
Paris
Read the books several times, I go back to differents chapters whenever I need. And now I'm open to share business ideas and mastermind on how to implement and execute MJ principles with some members of the french speaking community of the forum.

Cheers,

TomTrepreneur

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 13, 2014
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane , it is unlike any book I've read. I was expecting something good, but it far exceeded my expectations. I was not even on the slow lane, I'm in college, and my plan was to get rich on the slowlane, don't ask me how, "I'm a big dreamer".

Long story short. THANK GOD I found this book!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Isness

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 20, 2014
I've read your Millionaire Fastlane . I don't believe any book has compelled me more-so to turn the page than this work of art. Exceeding even novels. Your method of precision and, ha, execution, was admirable and greatly appreciated. I have several parts extracted and kept around to re-read and guide me as my wondrous journey begins.

Though I'm familiar and/or in possession of many powerful methods on book writing, I would be very interested in the material you studied in order to begin the venture, as I recall you made note of doing.

Thank You!

RMarques

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 20, 2013
Toronto
I read the book. Took me two days. I'm a farmer. To say the book was a life changer is an understatement. My mindset has changed. It's tough to be a "hard worker" any more when I KNOW that there's a better life. Time to take some of my work ethic and concentrate it on being free in life.

Thanks for changing my life, MJ. I was finally able to convince my wife to read the book also. She was reluctant... until she read the first chapter. You not only changed our lives.. but you've changed our 7 month old baby boy's life also.

recon187

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Dec 14, 2013
Now that there are tens of thousands of copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Read the book now to find a problem to solve and monetize It. Thanks for all the information. I will do my best to use it well.

Adam Secada

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Jan 21, 2014
Dallas, TX
I read the book a few years ago -- it was a great read. Chapter 19 was by far my favorite, because it gave practical examples of businesses that are divorced from time and work 24x7 to accumulate wealth for those willing to execute on them.

It was actually through pure happenstance that I found this website in the first place -- I don't recall reading any reference to the forum in the book itself, and actually came across this site through a Reddit AMA on an Entrepreneurship subreddit.

NickT41

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Dec 4, 2013
I read it a few months ago and reading it again. Now, I'm hitting the entrepreneurship hard. No success yet, but haven't been happier or more optimistic. Thanks MJ!

Gergely Papp

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 4, 2014
Hi Guys,

I was reading the book and it was interesting, but I would like to start a discussion. Because everybody said that "it was amazing, life-changing" etc. and I agree with these opinion but I think there are some topic in the book which should be explicated. My opinion is that the one of the most important question is how do you predict any product's - or service - future demand? The main question is will there be demand our product or service? I hope this question was also raised in you and we can talk about it.

Greg

Deevo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 24, 2014
Unlike some, came upon the forum first. Followed by picking up the book. Great combination!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Benno

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 25, 2013
Read it, in a matter of days!

Fantastic. Motivated me even more and reaffirmed my belief that I've chosen the right path to go down. Recommended it to a lot of friends...as well as this awesome forum.

Darren

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 5, 2014
Now that there are tens of thousands of copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Just finished the book. Really changed my perspective of many things, really glad I read it. Great job MJ!

Mathew Kordowski

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 27, 2014
Poland
Thank you MJ for this book. I read a lot of books about motivation, business etc. but only your books show me what I have to do will be free in future... I have my own business from a 4 years but it isnt something what could give me a fastlane way. I am fully determinate and I change my business.I know that I ll do it. Thank you for good advice MJ DeMarco.
Best Regards from Poland!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.