The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Vick

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
485%
Dec 27, 2012
Toronto
Just finished reading it last night. Great book!

Marty

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Jan 1, 2013
I've read the book. As a system guy (I'm an INTJ) I have struggled with the "big idea" portion of wealth creation. What an eye opener it has been to realize that process (the part I love the most) is the wealth creator. Rather than wracking my brain for a unique idea I am now commited to stealing someone else’s poorly executed idea, measuring it against scale and magnitude and creating wealth. I look forward to having the multi-millionaire icon under my name. Thanks for providing such great value MJ.

Robert Zebala

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Nov 16, 2012
Krakow, Poland
I have just finished reading Polish edition of TMF .It is such a gem that it I couldn’t stop myself writing this quick review. As I have some past entrepreneurship and property landlording experience this book resonates so well with me.I think this is the most comprehensive book on wealth building nowadays.Not only it covers proven business formulas, but it has some eye-opening concepts on your general life mindset, family relations and value of time.

What I didn’t expect to find in a business book but I really like is importance that MJ attaches to family in his 3F philosophy.MJ reinforces my believe in healthy balance and not letting your business sucking up time you should devote to your loved ones.

Another thing that I was quite surprised to get from the book is the idea of time as your most precious asset.It really struck me just between my eyes-it is so inspirational.Do I really want to spend next 40 years in the 9-5 drudgery or do I want to fully commit myself to a sweat and tears for 5-7 years but than reap the lifelong benefits? Do I want to be a 60 years old fart who fobs off his grandkids saying: “ I can’t play with you today as I have some important project at my work”?Do I want to learn new foreign languages when I am 40 because of job market or just for fun of connecting with people from other part of the world?

What I find groundbreaking as well is need-based business.To start your venture for the right reasons.Not because you have some idea and YOU think marketplace needs.I now believe if you have what OTHERS demand, money will follow.MJ convinced me that is so crucial to stop being selfish and not to be a money chaser.TMF helped me to realize that violating Need commandment was instrumental to failure of my first business.

And last thing that relates so much to me is the Internet venue as the most advisable business system by MJ.When I wound up my business 2 years ago I knew my next venture would be Internet based.But than I thought about eBay, blogging or affiliate marketing.Thanks to MJ I know that it has to be a solution or value to customers that passes CENTS treshold .

TMF encouraged me to start educating myself on web technologies. Iam so keen to master it as I don’t consider myself to be web savvy at all. I am building my knowledge on SEO now. In the same time I will try to identify and search for some poorly met needs, inconveniences, niches I may tap into with my next business venture.

MJ, Thank you so much for this tremendous impact your book had on myself!

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I have just finished reading Polish edition of TMF .

I didn't realized the edition was already actively selling -- did you find the Polish edition relevant to Polish culture?

Thanks Robert for posting!

chaser

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 4, 2013
Incredibly valuable book! No bs or fluff. I will be recommending it to anybody who displays an interest in making money.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jazzcat

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Jan 3, 2013
Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
Read it for the first time a couple of years ago. Have read it many times since and use it as a reference. The Wealth Trinity puts "wealth" in it's proper perspective in my opinion. I have turned my daughter on to the book and look forward to her completing it and us discussing it.

Robert Zebala

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Nov 16, 2012
Krakow, Poland
I didn't realized the edition was already actively selling -- did you find the Polish edition relevant to Polish culture?
It has been on sale since summer last year.I found TMF relevant to Polish culture.In Poland business activity of private individuals has been allowed only since 1989.Before it was strictly forbidden.I hope TMF will be sort of a manual to plenty of Polish readers to show how to build a genuine business system.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks everyone for the great feedback! Icons added!

AlexV

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 12, 2013
Munich, Germany
I've read the book. Helps a lot to see clearly the things I usually do as a sidewalker/slowlaner and what to improve. When is the Romanian version coming out?

carozy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Jun 10, 2012
San Francisco
On my 3rd reading of it

I'm reading it for the third time to soak up everything again. Great, life-changing book. Thanks MJ.

rocktemple

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Dec 17, 2012
I read Fastlane last year; one of the best business books I've read ever. Thank you for sharing your insights and experience, and for creating this forum. +++

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.