The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

RDudek

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jul 31, 2012
Colorado
I've finished the book few weeks ago too. Great advice all over the place. Makes you think. I gave away the book to a friend for some reading as well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kdshark

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 5, 2012
I read the book and loved it. Oddly enough, unless my friend had recommended it I would have been tempted to skip it after just reading the title :).

MJ, did you consider other title names? The current title does read like it is one of the "GET-RICH-QUICK-SCHEMES"

atmosphere13

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jul 23, 2012
San Diego, CA
Read it. Was by far the best book on entrepreneurship, self help, building wealth I have ever read. (avid reader, read 4 books a month) I am confident I will become a millionaire following the principles in your book. Thank you for the enlightenment.

BillP

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Aug 1, 2012
West Phoenx
MJ (or others) - how do I get the "I've read it" icon in my profile?

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
Just finished it, and have recommended my GF read it instantly to get in my head space!!! 10 outta 10. And with BillP, would love the icon on my profile.

ChickenHawk

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Aug 16, 2012
Butt in Chair
I've read it (three times now, actually, if you count listening to the audio version), and it was incredibly enlightening -- one of the most thought-provoking and useful books I've ever read. Dang it, I need to do an Amazon review...

WildRabbit

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 13, 2012
My first thought when writing this post was that the ideas, mindset, advice, etc. presented in The Millionaire Fastlane were like Alice going down the rabbit hole; I would never see the world in the same light again. But then I looked at my username, and said no...the better comparison is to Neo taking the Red Pill in The Matrix. Haha.

But the bottom line is Thank You MJ for making the book and this forum available.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Sasha

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Oct 7, 2011
Denver
Didn't realize there were "I've read it" perks. In that case...

I've read the book!

Finished it at some point before the end of last year actually.

nzerinto

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Aug 1, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Just finished reading the book! What can I say, it's an awesome book, a real eye opener! MJ, thanks for writing it and sharing with us, the info found in the book and on this forum is incredible - a definite worthwhile investment!

You just changed a whole bunch of people's lives (me, and by default my family and friends, and anyone I and my business ventures come in touch with) - thanks once again!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
MJ (or others) - how do I get the "I've read it" icon in my profile?
I'll get to adding them next week.

My apologies as I haven't been around for the last week as I've been on a cruise in Alaska. Internet is slow, limited and ungodly expensive. I spent most of the week off the computer.

I should be back in the swing of things tomorrow -- gotta whole new slew of INSIDERS to announce -- should be able to get around to this too if the email backlog isn't too intense!

:D

Lewis187

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 18, 2012
UK
I've read the book and have been lurking here for a couple of months now soaking up all of the great info available. I can tell I'm going to like it here.

Already got off my backside and making progress...abeit somewhat small for now!

Thanks MJ and all those who contribute to the forum.

jhfranco

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 19, 2012
FL
I just finished the book 3 minutes ago! I have read a number of other similar books and feel more motivated to push the accelerator than ever before. This book makes the disruption to old teaching very easy to swallow and have confidence in.

Thank you MJ and I look forward to joining you on the Fast Lane.

BillP

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Aug 1, 2012
West Phoenx
I think MJ already knows this.. but I read it.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Haven't been able to put it down.
Gave it to my mom, who loved it.
Read it twice, and I'm sure I'll read it again. One of the best books ever in my humble opinion. Been recommending it to everyone who will listen
I've read it...TWICE!
I'm not going to lie I did the same thing initially, found the book in PDF format... however it was so good, I felt that it was definitely worth supporting. I ordered the paperback form from viperion on amazon, and also recommended that to my investor who bought another paperback copy from viperion as well.
I'll have you know, I've recommended it to two others in the past couple days as well. Hell, I bought the electronic edition, and just ordered 3 hard copies to pass out to people I think could use it.
eread it again this month. Absolute brilliant stuff.
Well I've read this thing for sure.. :)
This book is AMAZING. I read it a year ago and just re read it again. Thanks for the input.
Read it, Loved it, and recommend it regularly.
I feel like my ship is in the water now instead of in the driveway
About 3 chapters in I was just floored. It reminds me of The Matrix, and MJ is Morpheus.
Thanks for the book MJ.

I think it does a great service to the world and furthermore thru the fact that you told it how it is i cant recommend this book enough.
Great advice all over the place.
Read it! Awesome job.
Hi I read the book and it has awaken me. Thanks!
Oddly enough, unless my friend had recommended it I would have been tempted to skip it after just reading the title
Was by far the best book on entrepreneurship, self help, building wealth I have ever read.
Just finished it, and have recommended my GF read it instantly to get in my head space!!! 10 outta 10.
I've read it (three times now, actually, if you count listening to the audio version), and it was incredibly enlightening
Fastlane were like Alice going down the rabbit hole;
I finished reading last week.
What can I say, it's an awesome book, a real eye opener!
This book makes the disruption to old teaching very easy to swallow and have confidence in.

Thank ya'll for posting the postive comments -- icons finally added. :)

t666k

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 21, 2012
The best book I have read. Now I know that I was right in many of my decisions while building my business

St.Alpine

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Aug 6, 2012
Germany
I finished it yesterday on the train, constantly following the advice to use every situation of the day :).
I've never read a book with that density of applicable knowledge.
Has what it takes to become classic business literature.
Positive Amazon review follows.

-Kevin

johnp

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Aug 29, 2011
Philly
This is one of the greatest books ever! Thanks for taking your valuable time to write it.

I read the book a few months ago when it came out on audio. Can I have one of those "I read it" badges?

Thanks!

OnePerCent

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Aug 30, 2012
UK
Just read and read again yesterday.
Inspiring and motivating even for an expert entrepreneur.

SeekingValue

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 21, 2012
I've read it. Twice. Never read a book that changed so much my mindset about business. Amazing book!

MGR-GT3

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Aug 28, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I read it last month which is why I just joined the forum after visiting it as a "guest" for a couple of weeks. FB page: "liked" too. Heck I've even driven around the neighborhood trying to run into MJ in his Lambo... No luck yet!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.