The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dirk Pitt

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Dec 10, 2011
I completed my first read of TMF last week. Just bought a kindle version for my wife. We are going to read & discuss it together. This book is light years ahead of all the other business books I have read!

Mocha

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 22, 2012
I have read this book twice. Reading it for the 3rd time now.

I have a 'daily motivation' routine and part of that is reading TMF for 30 minutes. I have 2 copies - one sits proudly on my work desk and the other adorns my bookshelf. Recently, my younger brother joined my business and I gifted a copy to him. Needless to say - I am head over heels in love with TMF .

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

EdwinBrownJr

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 27, 2012
I have also Read The Millionaire Fastlane and I am ready to move into the Fastlane....

( I am ready for my new black on black new Lambo to be sitting in my drive way)

happy to be apart of this community

Thanks MJ

chadisa

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 11, 2011
Philadelphia
Hey MJ - it's been way too long for me to get into this forum. I have read your book multiple times, marked it up with a marker, and filled a notebook with my own notes. I was referred to you and your book in a private online marketing/SEO forum and the guys in there are all jazzed about the book as well. Oh I ordered direct from you site and I really appreciate the nice hand written note in the inside cover - that's a great example at setting yourself apart :) Glad to be here!

thespotnet

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Feb 21, 2012
Victor, Idaho
Read the book. Thought it was awesome. I especially like your moment of clarity, sitting in the limo in while it was snowing. I am getting ready to read it for a second time.

Thanks for writing this book.

matt

NinoE

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Apr 2, 2012
Sydney, Australia
Hi MJ,

Read the book twice, my wife just finished it (we're now on the same page) now hoping to apply it. was wondering if I can get you to be one of my mentors.

thanks and all the best

thomashoi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
375%
Apr 3, 2012
Singapore
I want to thank MJ for writing his awesome book "The Millionaire Fastlane ". I
have been reading it daily and tried to apply the strategies onto my online business.

I'm inspired by the success of his limos.com website and I'm currently running
an interior design website with the intent of making it the #1 interior
design portal in Singapore and monetize it by selling leads to other interior
design companies in Singapore.

I'm going to model my website after MJ's limos.com

Blessings,
Thomas Hoi

waytogoandy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 2, 2012
read it. I really like the emphasis on the importance of customer satisfaction/service. I work in the restaurant industry so i see on a daily basis how important this is and how service that s u c s makes a huge difference

Jewels

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 29, 2012
Read the book and I don't understand why it hasn't gone viral! It really goes to show that people don't like the truth. I can't say enough about the book....definitely life changing and paradigm shifting.

townhaus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Feb 21, 2012
London
Read the book and keep finding myself coming back to it again and again. Honestly one of the best books ive ever read (and i read a lot) and i recommend it to anyone who seem open minded to the message.

cants

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 10, 2011
The Millionaire fastlane is like The Walking Dead Series, you can watch it again and again without getting tired of it. Too bad I have to give up my series watching addiction if I want to be in the Fastlane (at least while I'm not a millionaire yet) Thanks MJ.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Well done... one of the easiest books to read. Also one with common sense.
Thank you so much MJ for making it clear and easy to understand what is the best path to making a lot of money with an approach that scales!
Really eye opening
I read it about 3 times.
Read the book and have highlighted it into oblivion.
I'm reading the book for the second time, it is not possible to absorb this on one time thru, I may have to read it a third time to be sure I didnt miss anything. What a great book
I've read the book. It's now my #1 book.
This book changed the way I approach wealth. Thanks, MJ!
I've read the Millionaire Fastlane ..5 times since last march.
Read it yesterday. Outstanding!
It was a great read and cannot get it out of my head. I look at things differenty now.
I've read the through once and am starting it again.
Finished it mid January. Gave 5 star review on Amazon!!
I've read the book, love it, love it, love it!!! You've saved me!
Great read. Was in a bit of a slump at work then read TMF about 2 weeks ago. I'm feeling motivated, I've started learning php and I'm designing a website.
Best business book I have read in a long time.
I've finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane ! Great book. It's nice to know I'll be a millionaire by 30.
Great book MJ - couldn't put it down.
I couldn't keep my hands off of it. Definitely a recommended read for me!
I've read it 4x now.
Read it and loved it! Thanks MJ!
I have read this book twice. Reading it for the 3rd time now.
I have read your book multiple times, marked it up with a marker, and filled a notebook with my own notes.
Read the book. Thought it was awesome.
I want to thank MJ for writing his awesome book "The Millionaire Fastlane "

Thanks everyone for the great comments. Much appreciated.

Read the book and I don't understand why it hasn't gone viral! It really goes to show that people don't like the truth.

That would require the "establishment" to acknowledge the flaws of normal - I really don't expect that to happen anytime soon. Amazing that people still think that 40 years of jobs and mutual funds is "safer" than starting a business. (Fastlane or not.)

you can watch it again and again without getting tired of it.

Ha Ha, well I'm doing the audiobook right now and I can tell you, I'm tired of it!

All icons added. =)

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
This book wasn't a read. It was an experience. An epiphany on paper. You did it MJ. YOU FREAKIN DID IT WITH THIS ONE.

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
The Millionaire fastlane is like The Walking Dead Series, you can watch it again and again without getting tired of it. Too bad I have to give up my series watching addiction if I want to be in the Fastlane (at least while I'm not a millionaire yet) Thanks MJ.

Uhhhhh Cants. I love me some MJ. And the Millionaire Fastlane is bionically awesome on some stellar greek godlike level. But ...if being stanking rich means I have to give up next season of Walking Dead then I may have to struggle financially one more year. lol

andrelunn

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 8, 2012
I've read the book, loved it and now in pursuit of my very own Fastlane business! I know I'm getting there. Just gotta work out the kinks. Thanks, MJ.

puckman

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Apr 12, 2011
NYC
I have read it twice and its no surprise why its been so successful, great book!

frenchy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 11, 2012
Paris
Read it on ebook format, and now expecting the real book (should arrive within a few days). Thanks a lot for that book. I especially agreed with the time perception in that book, so true.

From France.
:thumbsup:

Lyasota

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Sep 3, 2009
California
Mj,

Your book is life changing. In every way possible. I really love how you dont sugar coat anything. You're straight forward.
I've read it once and just picked it up again a few days ago. I can't believe how much insight I missed with my first read! Wow!

I'm excited to share my Fastlane come-up with you soon.

p.s Thanks for the personal autograph =)

vipervin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Apr 15, 2012
Just finished reading! Packed with so many gold nuggets, need to re-read it again.

fastlaneCoder

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Apr 10, 2012
Georgia, USA
Bought the copy off amazon and have recommended it to several friends. I just finished reading it today! It was awesome, I'm gonna re-read it at least one more time and take notes as I go along!

Hirutbuddy

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 29, 2012
Read your Book-live in chicago now, but moving back to Phoenix so

Love your book. The road map is awesome, very helpful information I have not heard or read anywhere, your book is very valuable, an asset is what it is , the only part I found difficult is the idea part, finding a need in someone and making a profitalble business out of the idea. There are many needs, people need jobs right now, children are starving around the world, how do you decide a need is profitable, I know if we can fulfill the need thei money comes, but this was the part I found difficult, help please. love you , God bless you, I am so glad I found your book. It was a godsend. I am inChicago, but I lived in Phoenix for 12, years, I am moving back their soon. hope to connect. please give me your feed back. Do more videos please ,especially about idea generation. thanks.:heartbeat:

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
Fantastic book!

I think it should be required reading for not just people interested in starting their own business but for ANYONE going to school who is taking ANY business course.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.