The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finance

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 23, 2011
Paradise
I've read the Millionaire Fastlane several months ago and immediately started a new business to put myself in a better position to build my net worth.

I found it brutally honest and a refreshing read when compared to the feel good personal development industry as a whole.

This is a book about business and life. How it is, not how it should be or how you think it should be.

Thank you for the fun read.

CryptOrchid

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 23, 2011
I have read the book.

Bought and read the kindle version of the book. The book was awesome and enabled me to make some unique distinctions to use to evaluate opportunities. So worth while that I will buy the paper version so I can underline and review the book again.

Great job MJ.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lonnie

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 23, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Now that there are a several thousand copies out there, this is the thread to let me know that you've read the book. If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

No, thank YOU, MJ. I just finished reading the book - found it during a search for an inspiring book at amazon, and the reader recommendations for your book got me to buy it. Having read it, now I'm on the forum for the first time, hoping to learn and help out where I can. Thanks for an extremely well written book.

liquidglass

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Oct 24, 2011
I've read the book, there do I get an Icon? Just joking around.

I picked up the book on Amazon last month, I'm always looking for new information to shape the way I think and inspire me when I hit toll booths on my road to success. Honestly, it started pretty tame. I love to read and it seemed to be more of the same....but that changed after I got past the cover. This book is simply amazing. A few things I had read in other places in other forms, but the way it was worded in this book made it more than easy to grasp. Every chapter opened my eyes to things I just hadn't paid attention to.

Thanks for the book

Beef Supreme

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 12, 2011
Finally finished the book last week. Glad I got the Kindle version -- makes it easy to take notes and review the parts I highlighted.

Prezidentace

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 27, 2011
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I read the book. It was excellent. I told my business partner to read it as well to make sure our vision was in tune. I like the chapter on partnerships and making sure both people are o nthe same wave lengths!

Jaxi West

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Dec 2, 2010
Arlington, VA
read the book :) solid info that cuts through the hype & squashes anything left of 'before GenY' thinking/mentality. modernized wealth/life philosophy & principles that actually work in todays world! refreshing & practical

eSparks

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
I've read TMF and will likely read it again. I found the recommended book list, so I'm making my way through those too.

buckmajor

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Apr 28, 2009
Brisbane, Australia
I'm in the process of reading it again. Now I understand CENTS. I couldn't fully understand it the first time I read the book until I was actually experiencing it myself lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Primzi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Nov 3, 2011
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Life-changing book! I loved the stories and the metaphores, they are amazing tools for easier understanding of the content.

KhayShenz

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 3, 2011
The first time I heard of the book (or read about it online), I was skeptical. It sounded very "get rich easy and fast" type. At the time, I was in the middle of N.Hill's Think and Grow Rich.

After hearing about Mr. DeMarco's story from 2 trusted (or at least I trust them) podcasters (DoOverGuy and SmartPassiveIncome), I thought I should pick up the book.

Annnnnd I'm so glad I did!!!

ONE of my favorite section is the full blown chapter about TIME - I just wanna photocopy that section and just hand it out to all my friends and family who are ALWAYS LATE!!!

Anyway, I'm going to purchase another copy of the book (SOON) for my fiance coz I just NEED my own copy with all my notes and highlights. Thank you Mr. DeMarco!

CPisHere

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Sep 17, 2011
Louisiana
Finished it before I came to the forum. I LOVED the book. So many business books these days are 200 pages long, but only contain 20 pages worth of valuable content. The Millionaire Fastlane was the polar opposite of this. When I was a quarter of the way through it, I couldn't believe I hadn't finished it - I had already gotten that much value out of it.

I only have 2 complaints. One is that MJ has no focus on ethics, it's all about the almighty dollar. Secondly, MJ is really down on following your passions. "The market doesn't care about what you want" is true, but if you aren't running a business that you are uniquely capable of and passionate for, you're doing a disservice to yourself AND the market - because you could be doing something much better.

VinceT

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Oct 20, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Read the book, great content MJ. Finally a book that explains strategies that will always be around, not used up tools that the book author has already made money on..

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
MJ... read it... loved it.... it's on my Kindle so I will surely read it again... maybe some day I will help you write the sequel. Thanks for a great and timely read.

Thrive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Nov 2, 2011
San Antonio, TX
MJ, I read books a lot, I read my favorite books a lot, I read your book twice in 2 weeks. It was THAT good.
Thank you for changing my life!
-jacob-

Gary M

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Nov 9, 2011
NYC
Read it, love it, and the most highlighted book in my library. I'm Finally going to take control of my financial future!

tommyturn

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 17, 2011
Charlottesville, VA
Read the book over the summer, and definitely changed my mindset and view of the world.

I saw my first lambo in person in high school, and sat (didn't drive..) in my first one in college (while interning at VW). My take-away from your book is your quote on making millions by impacting millions

thanks MJ!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.