The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Adde

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 5, 2009
Global
Thank you!

MJ, Thank you for the eye-opener! My expectations were high but the book surpassed them.
You have been an inspiration to me ever since I read your story on LP a few of years ago. Even though I could relate to a lot of things from your story at the time, I have somehow managed to get stuck in the slowlane. The eye-opener and guidance regarding mindset and business paths will serve me good. Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

getitdone

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 2, 2011
I really enjoyed the book. I hope it is a bestseller.

You inspired me to go with an idea that might not be that original. I have been intimidated to so that in the past. I thought I had to come up with the next facebook to be successful.

Flatlander

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Dec 28, 2010
South Dakota
I finally finished the book. It was awesome. I wish I had read it 20 years ago.

Phil

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Apr 13, 2008
U.K
Read it, Great Job MJ!

It was the first kindle book I bought for my ipad and have been reading it over Christmas. I loved the concepts throughout it. It was very hard to put down.

It was very different to a lot of business books I've read - in a good way. Brutally honest, which I really liked as I haven't got time to waste reading Bullshit that the Authors themselves don't even subscribe to.

Jobs will never make you rich, small businesses will not make you rich unless they can be leveraged, scaled, systemized or franchised to a level where they can impact millions.

I'm going to put Mj in my top 3 fastlane business authors alongside Brad Sugars and Dan Pena. The common theme with all of these Authors is they've actually been there themselves and made money pre-book. Which is why they get the most respect from me (see my signature quote for further clarification)

Definitely worth the wait, thank you MJ for forcing your process out into the world.

D

DeletedUser394

Finally posted my amazon review.. I'm surprised it was accepted;

"Here's the deal.

I'm so sick and tired of books containing regurgitated garbage along the lines of POSITIVE THINKING AND YOU"LL GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN LIFE!

This book is none of that. The Millionaire Fastlane deals with common sense and facts. Unlike most authors, this one does what he preaches, and has a track record to prove it. Forget Suze, David, Robert, and the rest of the hypocrite gang.

The Millionaire Fastlane is pretty much the only "Business Industry Overview" book that you will need. Once you decide what fastlane wealth path is right for you (the book goes through ALL of them), then you can just purchase books that are industry specific. No more wasting time with bs!

Your impending failure doesn't keep me up at night. But KNOW THIS: Studying this book and the incredible wealth of information contained within its pages will give you all the tools you need to start, or improve, your road to success."

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks Ryan ... is there anyway to edit it? The "no homo" thing kinda invalidates the whole review. That type of slang/language really isn't appropriate and cheapens the content of your message. Nonetheless, I really appreciate you taking time to put forth the review!!

snaepil

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Nov 6, 2009
Just finished the entire book this morning. It creates a big shift in the mindset and it kinda confirms the path I am currently walking. Thanks MJ. I'll update you with my story when things start moving in the fastlane.

palli

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 15, 2008
Reykjavik
Long time lurker, first time poster here. After seeing these rave reviews I have ordered the book from Amazon and it should get here in 3 weeks, can't wait to check it out.

Brent Jacoby

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Jan 15, 2011
I just finished reading the book today! I read it in 3 days and that's pretty good for me because I love to read things slow and really digest each sentence. I couldn't put it down. One of the best books I have read and I even got it autographed!

ramy98

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Sep 1, 2007
Florida
Just finished the book a few hours ago MJ.
Thanks for putting out one of the best entrepreneurial books on the market.

This book has definately changed my views on "execution" and the critical role it plays.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks everyone for the updates and feedback, icons added.

Capital Life

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 8, 2010
Lincoln Il
I finished the book today. I read it one chapter at a time until I had a Friday and Saturday where I got home early. After each chapter, my head was swimming a little. There is a lot of really good information and it's spelled out in such a way that anyone should be able to follow it. Not only is it a great read, but it's also a very good reference once it's read. I found it very motivating and inspiring as many others have already stated. I now find myself wanting to read another book like it, but don't know what book to go to CENTS :p
Guess that means to look in the thread's about book recommendations.

Last edited by a moderator:

MKBridge

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jan 15, 2011
Okanagan, British Columbia
HI MJ, loved the book. I was told about it on the Warrior forum and bought it through my reader app on the iPad. I have always been self-employed; never, ever have had a full time job. But now I have some great tools to make the big money. I am working on that million dollar (+) idea - thanks to you. Came up with it as a result of reading the book. I am consumed with making it work!
Kate

Mikerags

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 13, 2011
MJ, got the book yesterday after a week of business (for someone else) travel. Great start to my weekend. Definitely excited to read it. Will let you know when I finish.

Really appreciate the personalized message in the book. First time I ever received a book like that. With very minimal effort, what 5-10 seconds, shows you care about your customers and business. Thank you.

Nicolas43

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Feb 27, 2010
Canada
A real eye opener. If anything this book makes you appreciate the value of time and how little time we really have in this life. Doing anything but the fastlane approach will give a mediocre life as a best case scenario, hardly the stuff dreams are made of. Being aware of this reality can be enough to drive one insane.

Again, thanks for the reality check.

chomi0311

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2011
Excellent book really changes ones perspective on life and what happiness really means. Loved the story about the two Egyptians and the comparisons on hard work and smart work.

Bearpaw1

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 18, 2011
Boston area
I've been reading your book for the last few days and my mind is all a buzz. I would call myself
a jack of all trades and master of none. Your book has opened my eyes to new chances for greater opportunities.
I'm learning more with each page and with each visit to this site.

Thank you very much for the use of your wisdom.

littlekingaz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
May 26, 2009
Tempe, AZ
I read the book in 2 days and could not stop reading it.
I am going to read it again actually.
This book is seriously life changing.

It has changed the way I think about absolutely everything
and I definitely owe any success I have in the future to MJ.
When I make it, he is actually the first person I am going thank.

Thank you for this book, and I am very glad the members here
pushed you to do this.

Robert Francis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Jan 27, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
MJ,

I've read the book and can sincerely say that it is one of the most unique and valuable business/motivation books that I've ever read.

Being an author myself, I (think) that I can tell the difference between a book written for the author (to garner big sales) and one written for the reader (honest, valuable advice) and I'd put yours solidly in the latter category.

Robert

Gray

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 30, 2011
I've read the book. Love the writing style and practical anti-guru-anti-advice.

Dalton

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 24, 2011
Seattle WA
I've read the book! I read it in 1 day. Best business and financial book bar none I have ever read! Thanks MJ for exposing the truth about financial success and explaining the critical thinking and doing to the fastlane. I look forward to meeting you in the future. Oh, and I also sent a copy to my best friend Brian the week after I read it and I think you signed it!
Dalton

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Im awaiting my birthday kindle to get 'the book'. It will be the first book I read on it. :hurray:

Graves

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jan 31, 2011
I just had to buy this book on Kindle when I saw the cover, the 5 stars over 30 reviews and what it promised :D (first book I've ever bought on Kindle, but I had to since amazon europe doesn't sell it) Premium quality material from someone who actually IS an entrepreneur. Gave me extra motivation on entrepreneurship and some business advice I'll probably have to reread once I've started my businesses.Q

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.