The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

GlynnRainn

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 20, 2024
Listened to the book multiple times. It's made its way into my regular rotation of books on repeat for sure. I'm very glad I found it. Almost done with unscripted right now.

samrg

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 20, 2024
I've read it this month! (listened) Now listening it to it for the 2nd time

C.Craigie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 25, 2024
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I read the book and it completely changed my views on money, entrepreneurship and financial IQ, it truly helped me understand that I can also be part of the Fastlane community and kickstarted my financial education.
Thanks MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

runningmum

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 22, 2024
I've just finished the book, love that it opened my eyes to money management and society, bring on the fast lane!

harshitaMB2038

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 22, 2024
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read the book!!

vsbb

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 22, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Finished the book today. I learned a lot and especially realized that I have to go full force and work more on my business than I’ve been before.

caras

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 20, 2024
I read the book. Reignited my dreams and hope. I'm more confident this is a path I want to/need to pursue to reach my ambitions.

natavjp

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
May 19, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Thank you!

natavjp

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
May 19, 2024
I came home from college on Friday and my book was awaiting me since Tuesday. I blocked out all distractions for 2 days and finished last night. I will post a review soon but I must say that this book has opened up my eyes even more!
How lucky you are to have found this book while still in college. Great opportunities will open up with the understanding of this book. All the best to you!

Mr. Momentum

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 21, 2020
Indiana

Thanks, MJ
I read TMF a couple of years ago and it's in my top 5 most recommended books ever! Because of the compelling, statiscal case (an other MJ-isms) you made to pursue the fastlane over the slow lane, I will never make a slow lane job my final destination- only a brief pit stop.

Hassan

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 26, 2024
I have read the book(millionaire fast lane).Thank you MJ for producing this wonderful book. It definitely helped broadened my outlook towards buisness.

StefKPG

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
May 27, 2024
First of your books that I discovered, rather late actually (I'm a bit late on the road, but I'm on my way!) in its French translation. It helped me a lot in shaping my today's business. Now all I have to do is get it up to speed! Thanks for your advice, experience and inspiration!

Max | 22 | EU

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 13, 2023
Tallinn, Estonia

Thanks, MJ
Simplier version of Unscripted . Easy to digest, loved it. Thanks MJ!

Jaypee

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 29, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book. Now I will walk the path of Fastlane.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.