The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

cartierframes

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 4, 2024
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Thanks, I finished the book in January.

rcosta13

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 5, 2024
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Finished it last night!

Hisham N

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 5, 2024
I have just finished the millionaire fastlane . I feel like this book should be taught at a young age to young kids to atleast let them know that are other ways than a 9-5 job. Personally, some the things that i resonated well with me where:

- Doing what you love is not enough. Instead find the need, there world is filled with problems so there will always be needs to fill.
- Dont go to business if your only focus is about making money.
- Impact millions to make millions
- Scaling. The differences between charging a higher price vs using the same price but having the product in multiple locations.
- That you should attract money if you want to make money.(i’m right now trying to figure out what are the ways to do that)
-Education

Hope this is usefull.

Olafdr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 26, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

HannahsFastlane

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Apr 3, 2024
Germany
I've read the book twice now and I feel the realisation of what I need for a life on the fast lane and that I want that life sinking in.

Daigou93

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 8, 2024

Thanks, MJ
An eye opening book.

dmerinodan

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 8, 2024
I´m reading this book! Up to 27th chapter. It changed my way to see things and to take advantage of my time to focus on building instead of draining it.
Very happy to get into this forum!!

mistirdave@gmail

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 8, 2024
I have read the book; I've also listened to the audio. I began taking notes and pondering what would a fast lane business look like for me. Doing this work has guided me to drill deeper concerning my passion. It was absolutely the first time I ever heard anyone mention following a passion was bad advice. No, I did not like it. However, I've found acceptance and a defined respect for it.

Potenzae

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 6, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book and I don't have enough words to describe how impactful and intriguing it was. Now I was wondering if it would be better to follow up with the Great Rat Race or Life or Liberty and the Pursuit of Entrepreneurship first?

TempusFugit

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Mar 6, 2024
I have read the book and I don't have enough words to describe how impactful and intriguing it was. Now I was wondering if it would be better to follow up with the Great Rat Race or Life or Liberty and the Pursuit of Entrepreneurship first?
I'd start with Unscripted : Life or Liberty and the Pursuit of Entrepreneurship first as that book came out after TMF . Then read TGRRE .

Oblako_228

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 8, 2024
Finishing The Book's last chapters, feeling grateful that I got my hands on it when I really needed it.
I have a question for other forum folks, after you finished the book, how did you rebuild effectively your routine? (reading new info and starting on a business). This time, I feel like I don't want to postpone something in my life, and would be great to learn what other pieces of information You found useful? (particularly, in how-to online business systems). Big Thanks!

WillMC88

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 10, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I have read the millionaire Fastlane , and to be honest, I’d much rather read TMF , UNSCRIPTED , and The Great Rat Race Escape over and over again until I am blue in the face than read the average books promoted elsewhere (Rich Dad Poor Dad, Atomic Habits, Think and Grow Rich, I Will Teach You How To Be Richjust to name a few)

badea.george

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 11, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I read it

tom123

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 11, 2024
France

Thanks, MJ

Hi all,

I read it, and it was revealing of what I was: a slow pacer !
The book gives me a strange feeling, like I get a new truth, and the disconfort of it.

Thanks

G

Guest125474

Thanks, MJ
Changed the way I think about money and business

dr.ravi

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 12, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

Jaystract

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 12, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Awesome reads. Just finished it on Tuesday and finished unscripted today!

Riney216

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 13, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Read the book! The sidewalk chapters reminded me of people I know, the slowlane chapters made me cringe because it was just too relatable, the fastlane chapters made my heart skipped. It opened up my perspective (and eyes) and gave me inspiration and motivation. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

ArthurSMMA

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 14, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Read TMF last year, best entrepreneurship book ever. All I needed to start my business at 16 and start making money. Road to wealth!

GeorgeB

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 1, 2024
What a profound and realistic book on the hard work it takes to become wealthy! I appreciate MJs approach in explaining it can happen in less than forty years but you have to put the work in. '

I look foward to reading the other books.

Thanks MJ for taking the risk so others can learn and succeed.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.