The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Spencer J

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Oct 15, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Almost read it, have about 20 pages left and i never want the book to end. It is full of honest truth and eye opening perspectives and knowledge. I would love to get to know more people in this space so feel free to reply to this with anything. Like anything.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Spencer J

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Oct 15, 2023
Finished it today. I could have read it straight through, but that's a little hard for me to do over a weekend when the first "F" of the Wealth Trinity (family) required my time; Something I don't mind in the slightest, either... :)

Overall, I was quite impressed. There are so many useful tidbits throughout that I would have to say that, even people who consider themselves to be entrepreneurs might be in for a surprise of how much they actually understand about making that big break we all seek...

For me, personally, the biggest impact of the book came in the description of the various stages of the Fastlane. I guess I had always considered myself on a regular (slowlane) path before I was ever actually on it. I think there are a lot of folks out there pretending to be on that accepted path when, in actuality, they are sidewalking along through life. Why strive so hard to keep up with the Joneses when you can focus instead on getting in the Fastlane? I, like a lot of people, strove so hard to make it into that slowlane (educated, "good" job, investments, etc.) only to find that when you make it here, it's still not a comfortable enough place to settle. Maybe it works for most people out there, but.... Not me.

What I took, overall, from reading MJ's book is that the separation between jumping on the slowlane compared with merging into the Fastlane comes in separating yourself from everything that society has beaten into you from day one about how to make it in life. There are a lot of ways to fake looking like you are a regular Joe on life's Slowlane, but the only way to look like you are on the Fastlane is to actually be on it.

Thanks for reigniting the fire under my posterior, MJ. I was due for it.
Hey that is a great review on the book and I look forward to finishing the last few pages, I will definitely read it again and try to pick up a few more golden nuggets.

Spencer J

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Oct 15, 2023
I'm not usually a book reader or listening to audibles. I started my journey listening to audibles from Atomic Habits and jumped onto a few others. I feel lucky to come across TMFL at an early stage of listening to audibles which has become an eye-opener. Great listening and will definitely buy a book and give it a read again.
Hey man, do you prefer listening rather than reading. I always found that i ended up falling asleep whilst listening LOL. Are there any other books you would recommend

JoshNgunyi

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 5, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
Great book. I've read it, reread it and written my own summary.

Spencer J

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Oct 15, 2023
MJ the king of metaphors and analogies, this book was fun to read and gave some real insight to the entrepreneurial world, time well spent MJ. This one can go on the shelf of all the business and entrepreneurial books that don't feel like work to read. Only a select few get on that shelf, congrats MJ, well written.
Hey! I completely agree with you on this amazing book! What are examples of the other books that can go on the shelf that you would recommend?

Emikaye

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 30, 2023
Austria

Thanks, MJ
Read it and use it because it is eyeopening!

NandoNando04

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 3, 2023
I

Thanks, MJ
read the book, awesome

Jonathanmar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 4, 2023

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
image.jpg
Hi folks,
My name is Jonathan Munoz, i born in Venezuela and grew up in Colombia, just moved to USA 1 year ago, with the idea to be the next Gates, Buffett, Musk, Bezos of the world.
Currently working 9-5 as employed and I was thinking I could do it but the MJ de Marco book, the millionaire fastlane , open my eyes and mind to the reality and to a new world. That’s why I’m joining this forum. See you all in the route of get your dreams young and fast.
Blessings.

Rahul1723_

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 5, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Yes I read the book

Marco L

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Nov 6, 2017
Germany
I read the book after Unscripted . It is a great motivator. My biggest takeaway: The Law of Effection.

GymBro

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Mar 2, 2023
Just read this book for the second time. It was maybe the best book I know about business other than DotCom Secrets, $100m offers, and $100m leads. If there is ever a revised edition, in the chapter where you talk about financial literacy you could explain what the things that you are talking about actually are.

Revuelto_Reveals

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Nov 5, 2023
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane . Twice, actually, to let the concepts really sink in. I've always felt an affinity for Lamborghinis, and I've had a slight obsession with them since I was younger, my supercar of choice being the Aventador. Now that the Revuelto just came out, I've decided to make this the inspiration for my U/N, being that Lambo's are a symbol. They symbolize massive value added to the marketplace, massive abilities on the part of the owner of the vehicle, a massive determination and an unconquerable will to succeed. They "Reveal" that the owner must possess all of these attributes to a high degree.

My favorite idea in the book was that we should focus on solving problems as opposed to being greedy and only going into business in order to sate our own needs. In the weirdest way, I find myself more passionate while working on building my business with the idea in my head that "I'm helping someone and serving their needs" rather than "I'm doing this just so this chump gives me money and activates my dream lifestyle."

Your book likened the concept of building a business (or becoming rich in general) as a metaphor. The metaphor being a supercar (assuming a Lambo ) driving on a freeway with no speed limit. You've inspired me to write a book of my own, which takes my childhood love of a specific video game and "gamefies" the idea of becoming a responsible adult - instead of slaying monsters, you slay to-do lists and goals. Instead of becoming physically stronger, you become mentally quicker. Instead of leveling up and becoming more adept at fighting, you level up by becoming more able to help the ones you've chosen to love.

I look forward to participating in the forums! I view this as an awesome opportunity to build real relationships, discuss ideas with like-minded individuals, discover what people value, develop my ability to solve problems, and a whole host of other things yet to come.

Fernandezg

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 4, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I have read “The Millionaire Fastlane ” it was a great book. What a way to look at life and business! It has changed the way I think and has inspired me to continue the search to one day have my business.

MukisaIsaacrondo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 19, 2022

Thanks, MJ
The book was introduced to me by my Fiancé and since then never looked back kept diving in and in such a financial inspiration to greatness!

Zeptok

PARKED
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 7, 2023
I read the book. I've read a lot of books in the last months, but this one is particularly different. And now, I won't believe in the gurus ! ^^

ariceon7

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 8, 2023
I’ve read it!! Thoroughly enjoyed the book so far. It highlighted many aspects that I need to shift away from in order to be in the fastlane.

Dannyboy2975

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 9, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read it

Michael Ankrah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Oct 23, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read the book

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!