The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Akachukwu

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 7, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I have the book and it was worth the time. I'm glad to be here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

njen

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Oct 7, 2023
i read the book. It gives words to a lot of things that I have felt since graduating college....super inspirational!

J Mutua

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Apr 21, 2023
Kenya
I have read The Millionaire Fastlane !

So many great takeaways!

I would say the most important takeaway for me was the realisation that my choices have a lot of horsepower! I’m in charge of my life and I get to decide what becomes of it.

Thank you MJ for the wonderful book.

flaster

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Oct 9, 2023
I read most of the book, which for me is enough to get the picture. Sidewalkers throw away money, slowlaners toil for a sparse sum of money, fastlaners toil for wealth by doing their own thing.

Also, to make millions, you must serve millions.

EL_00

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Oct 10, 2023
I always read it on my spare time working in baby porridge outlet. Yes, I got questions a lot from the moms.

Armin Tea

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 2, 2023
I read the book once in 2021 and again in 2023. This book has reinvigorated my entrepreneurial apatite.

MGT

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jul 31, 2023
I've read the book, and I think it's ok, I feel that it could be half shorter, as I had often a feeling, that it's repeating itself.
Then I've went to read Unscripted , oh boy, that's it for me!

flyingguitarist

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Dec 27, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
DONE WITH All the three books , started with unscripted books and then Millionare fastlane .. such empowering concepts . Thanks MJ , now it's upto my ownership to move forward in my life and create opportunities and Value towards society

Sseguya from Ug

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 15, 2023
I'm from Uganda, I read all your books and they are the best books I've ever read... I'm a student at a university, I used to waste but now the only things i do is read class work and get more knowledge from books and YouTube about my idea I am going to work upon. Thanks Mj.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
The book that started it all man. What more is there to say? I read TMF shortly after Unscripted about 2 years ago.

ldijan

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 14, 2023
Just finished "The millionaire fastlane ". There is certainly a lot to learn from the book, but what fascinated me the most is the way that this book looks at the time.

Cindy243

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 28, 2023
I have read this book and it gives me a great picture on what I should do in order to be a millionaire with a lot of free time.

luminis_

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Aug 27, 2022
I need to re-read TMF . My life and perspectives have changed so much since the first time

Yeti

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Oct 16, 2023
Malaysiaku

Thanks, MJ
Read the book a while ago. Gotta revisit it now. A good book is worth reading hundreds of time.

siva.ilindra

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 19, 2023
I was someone who HATE earning MONEY and assumed it as EVIL. And this one book shattered my beliefs, mindset, and authority. I can't FRET on myself, why the hell I am not made known this book before a decade.

M J DeMarco : You have de-marked all my marks/prints/imprints about making money..... ever GRATEFUL....

SAV777

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 19, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Hello MJ,

I am new here. I have completed reading the book The Millionaire fastlane and it has impressed me a lot. I want to break free from my slowlane to the fastlane. I enjoy your roadmap and the philosophy you present and hence have ordered your other two books as well.

Looking forward to a great learning and growing experience.

Regards,
Savio Vareed
A new follower of the fastlane method!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!