The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

vitalij24

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 7, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Didn't read. But i did read Unscripted and The Great Rat Race Escape .

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChrisStanton

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 20, 2023
I read the book back when it first came out and recently reviewed it again! Great book.

Emoney12

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 21, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read this book and wow was it what I am looking for. Made me realize how unfulfilled I have been with being comfortable in a job below my abilities. Going to keep the CENTS principle in my mind at all times.

Joseph Enya

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Sep 22, 2023
I just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane .
I shall not allow the slowlane to bury my dreams
I shall not let slowlane prognosticators to contaminate my truth.
I shall not sell my soul for a weekend

emico

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 22, 2023
I couldn’t put down this book. I would’ve finished it in a day if I could but instead it took two. This book felt like a validation of that indescribable deep-seated feeling that troubled me for years. Thank you so much for writing this book, MJ!

Mr 205

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 14, 2023
Norway

Thanks, MJ
Just finished the book. Lots of good stuff. Will let it sink in, and pick one of my business ideas to apply it on.

DragosAbal

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 22, 2023
Finished the audio book yesterday. It was life changing. I am about to start my collage /uni application and ive realised how brain washed some people are. All the advise given to you at school all end up at the same position. From apprenticeships to unis u end up in a corporate job working a 9-5. I cant live like that. Im not saying uni is bad, but i cant be working my whole life at the desk

Aly.Breathe

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 18, 2023
Finished several days ago and already met 10 people about my new business idea. Let’s jump on a video call to brainstorm our ideas together, if if you are in Calgary, Canada - Let’s meet up

gertsen

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 31, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book

BMB

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 24, 2023
Read the book last year. Loved it and should have joined the forum sooner

Moucham_Sarma

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
May 1, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read it

Shree

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 12, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I read it and it's one of the best books I've ever read.

Theuhhhperson

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Aug 27, 2022
I read

Thanks, MJ
The millionare fastlane

DrivedDude

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Sep 21, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

hpanak

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 26, 2023

Thanks, MJ
read the book

AaronA

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Sep 18, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I finished reading last week, and I've gone back and started reviewing. Thanks for blowing my mind! This is now the first recommendation I make when people ask for financial/business books to read. Thanks for sharing @MJ DeMarco !

Perhaps it's in other books or other places, and I recognize I'm not at this level yet, but I was hoping for a chapter on the post-8-figure net worth what the money system looks like then. To spin off chapter 44; once you've been monogamous and you're in a place to be polygamous with your business/money system, what does that look like? Investing in mutual funds and living off the interest? Real estate? Starting/investing in another business? Some combination of the above and more? But even without that chapter, the book was 1000% fantastic and I am geared up to build my money system, get those first sales rolling in, and quit my job!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.