The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

DeeGreen

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jul 8, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read it & loved it! I read all 3 on holiday but I feel like I read them in the wrong order. I read Unscripted first.

MilanEnTepren

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 18, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, it was frickin AWESOME

bhavya

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 2, 2023

Thanks, MJ
i am 16 years old , from india and just finished the book. it was very helful for me

davemacgh

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 9, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I don't care if you're scrubbing toilets; if you solve the needs of many, you will solve the needs of one. And that one person? That one person is you.

Just finished and is my new bible! Thanks MJ... its like you totally get me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Etype76

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jul 31, 2022
AZ
I recently finished reading the book, and I must admit, I often found myself regretting not applying the common sense principles outlined in its pages. It's truly a remarkable compilation of valuable resources and practical wisdom. I've enthusiastically recommended it numerous times since then. Currently, I'm halfway through reading "Unscripted " and I've already purchased "The Great Rat Race Escape ."

In my business ventures, I made a significant mistake by not remaining focused. Now, I have an incredible opportunity to completely transform a well-established company, which has garnered a loyal following over the course of 15 years. The current owner, who is approaching 75, wants me to take over. However, there are a few challenges that come with this opportunity. The company carries a substantial amount of debt accumulated over the years. Moreover, there has never been a substantial marketing budget, the team has been small and inconsistent, and the location of the company, being in a tourist town, is not ideal for manufacturing.

Nonetheless, I wholeheartedly believe in the positive impact of the products this company offers, especially for individuals interested in natural health and nutritional supplementation. In order to thrive amidst the current health-conscious movement, I want to make a fresh start by focusing on a select few products (around 1 to 5 out of the 25 available) within five different markets. I envision creating a new brand, designing appealing packaging, and delivering exceptional products. My goal is to shed the burden of debt and detach the new brand from the company's 15-year history. These products possess unique qualities and cater to various potential vertical markets.

However, I've encountered a significant obstacle. Despite rebranding efforts and enhancing their attractiveness, the company has struggled due to offering too many products simultaneously, rather than emphasizing them individually.

I apologize for the lack of a proper introduction, as my biggest concern right now revolves around finding a solution to this challenge. I'm determined not to let this opportunity slip away. I want to express my gratitude for your incredible books and for providing this support channel.

Thank you, Eli

L.Ars

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 10, 2023

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
I have read it, and what an amazing experience, this book really change your mindset

Moris95

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 10, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read✔️

Gubolo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Dec 10, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read the book and unscipted

Jan C

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 5, 2023
I've actually already recommended it to a few people already, before even finishing.
Wish I'd heard about it lot sooner.

I'm still not sure which direction I'll be heading, but knowing it's about the process of getting there and how much you learn on the way, I will go ahead and start my process. :)

Thanks for the motivation

john_paul1802

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Jun 24, 2023
I read the book. It´s a masterpiece, but a bit repetitive. But this also helped me remember the lessons better. A must-read for everyone who wants to become financially free

Presidentkim

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 10, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Yes, the back half is about speed, vehicles, and roads -- the more fun stuff -- the front is about roadmaps which really aren't that all exciting -- and mathematical justification that the preordained plan is numerically weak as well as risky.
Dear MJ! Thank you for the fastlane. I’ve finished today and i feel my vision is better,

Thanks, MJ
Dear MJ! Thank you for the Fastlane. I’ve finished today and i feel my vision is getting better!

mmarco2121

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 10, 2023
read this one last year! inspired me to make life changes.

YS CHO

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 11, 2023
I've read this book a month ago.
And then I've read about 20 books.
Now, I start to join this forum.
English isn't comfortable for me.
Because I'm not a native.
it will be my first challenge.

Jigna

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 11, 2023

Thanks, MJ
MJ - thanks for writing your boy. I've read this book and Unscripted . I have 4 kids and am already teaching them your methods. Biggest thanks: for not trying to upsell us into all sorts of products; it' obvious you wrote it first and foremost to help people. The one biggest point you made that helped me is that most people make their wealth through an exit, or concentrated event or streak - that insight helped me capitalize when things lined up for me. Keep it up.

hayden47c

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jul 11, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read it a while back, really changed my perspective on owning a business. On to reading the next one.

Lone_Ranger428

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jul 12, 2023
India for now , will be in Canada within 2 months

Thanks, MJ
I have read it. There were some things that I already knew about but there were also a lot of things that I didn't knew about.
Some points also changed my point of view on business. I thank GOD that I read this book and I also thank the AUTHOR (MJ) for pouring so much content and value in such a small book.

I will use the information I have obtained to the utmost level to achieve my ultimate goal.
Not all books are that great.

Jthom22

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 4, 2022
I’ve read TMF . It completely changed how I see the world. There are soo many slowlane books in the book store that will never lead to true financial freedom.

Last edited:

clausi

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 29, 2022
I got it as an audio book and as a kindle ebook. Love the book and the concepts. This is my goto entrepreneur book, finally something I can replace "rich dad poor dad" with, as I don't like the guy nor his offerings.
A runner up for me is Alex Hormozi with "100 Mio $ Offers". I still need to digest that

baythewebguy

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jul 14, 2023
The OG book that showed me my ambitions were achievable. Where I finally found people who 'get' how I think. Such a blessing to have a map before me instead of having to figure it all out with trial and error

Genia

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Jul 13, 2023
France
Read the book also, got caught in the mindset of it.
It stands out of other books about getting money and it also stand out of simple gurus with their "1 000 000$ in dropshipping in 3 days with this easy step", here you get real advices and the forum is also very nice.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.