The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Groobs

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jun 15, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read it!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jasper_

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Jun 6, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read the book! Really helpful as a teenager to set me on the right path in life. Lots of value in there, definitely going to recommend to my friends and family. Thanks MJ.

Prithwish Hati

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 6, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Just finished the whole book. Looking forward to reading it again

sahil123720@gmai

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jun 8, 2023
Australia

Thanks, MJ
Fantastic read, easily the best book I have read on financial freedom. Thanks MJ :)

CooperWMCK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 8, 2023
This book tells you everything you need to know to be successful, the only friction point is that you need to be mature and self-reflective enough to be able to completely digest the information. lose your ego, pride, or anything else holding you back and let this book change your life.

Badboy

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 5, 2022

Thanks

i've read the book
it really helped me to know exactly what i want

levasseur.sp

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jun 8, 2023
I've finished the book, and it was a wonderful read.
Practically, many ideas work so long as you execute, and execute well.

"Impact millions to make millions."

MaximoArquiza

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 9, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I've finished this book recently and I love it! Very informative, I even recommended it to my girlfriend :)

ibrahimkooli

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 21, 2022
Saudi Arabia
I just want to say thanks for the book
I've read many books and they all do is selling the same PS and you wonder, why you are not making any mony.

farhatest

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 10, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read The Book

ajakupi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jun 1, 2023
Croatia

Thanks, MJ
I haven’t read the Fastlane but I read UNSCRIPTED . Thank you for your time to inspire us. No need for badge

aadit01

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 12, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book, it was good.

stfhammer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 12, 2023

Thanks, MJ
i read it years ago and made a new account

Da vinci

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 1, 2023
Read the book, it's what motivated me to join this forum, planning to go thru it again!

david18

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 13, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I have read this book twice and benefited a lot

Yipu Dou

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 2, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Have read the book, it's inspiring.

Cornelius.Edeki

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 13, 2023
I have read the book. Fa

Thanks, MJ
Fantastic book

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.