The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

rahsut

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 18, 2023
Finished reading the TMF .. And wishing I had learnt the concepts 20 years ago. Its never too late, though :).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JDSJobs

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 15, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Just finished reading the Millionaire Fastlane , very inspiring and informative. Looking forward to take action and start applying aspects of this book into my thought process and daily life. Hope to share life changing progress with you all soon!

Aymaan

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 19, 2023
I have read the millionaire Fastlane , from seeing someone in a Lamborghini, to getting one yourself. From the sidewalk and slowlane, the Fastlane was the most important part of the book, finished reading this last week, and was shocked that you added your email at Mj.demarco@yahoo.com, after reading the book I want to do network marketing, because there is a need for my niche.

RealityBites

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 18, 2023
Love the book! Already gave a copy to a friend and making my kids read it!
Just a few more pages to go to finish UNSCRIPTED . Thanks MJ for taking the time to write it all out logically and thanks for not holding back!! Can’t wait to dig in to the site and see what all is here to learn from!

Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

SynMłynarza

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 20, 2023
Read the fastlane a week ago, and i'm going through unscripted right now, great books, obviously. Can't really say anything that haven't been said. Just wanna say thank you, MJ.

BGeorge

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 20, 2023
Finished the book not too long ago. Everything makes sense now. What a paradigm shift!

DT16

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 21, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I have read the millionaire fastlane

tiagormacedo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 22, 2023
This book is amazing, it's the one that kickstarted my whole entrepreneur journey. One of my all-time favourites!

mathew.scott

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 22, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book

One Jeffrey

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Dec 8, 2022
Canada
Amazing read. Highly valuable wisdom. I have to say that MJ DeMarco packaged the information using very clever analogies that influenced positively the readability and traction of the book.

I may come back to this book later and read specific chapter once I am ready for the advice that was given in The Millionaire Fastlane. I believe I will understand and get more value out of the book once I actually take action and make some progress on the Fastlane.

MJ DeMarco, I thank you for your contribution. After succeeding on the Fastlane, you could have retired without doing anything extra and I respect the astonishing amount of value you provided to the community over the years.

Edmund07

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 23, 2023

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ. Great book

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I read the book.

Sole

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Mar 23, 2023
I've read this book a long time ago and I re-read it during the pandemics, but didn't take action. So I joined this forum to keep myself accountable and start.

mage24

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 23, 2023

Thanks, MJ
read the book in four days. It's like being guided to the Fastlane by MJ for four days straight.

CalumMc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 18, 2022
Read then Re-Read, now time to find problems, find solutions and provide value!

MetaMorph

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 24, 2023
New to the forum but have read all of MJ's books, of course it all started with TMF !

Apawlogies

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 25, 2023
Just finished reading the book, and I'm already taking action by implementing the described methologies into my everyday life! I plan on reading the two other books next.

Eelk

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 11, 2023
Turkiye

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book and im ready to kick a$$

sid.mv

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 25, 2023
Just finished reading the book. Packed with ton of value and can't wait to implement some stuff to my business!

lionessa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Mar 22, 2023
What a book!!! Read it in 2 days. Easy to understand and penetrating to the soul. I had an audiobook version. One of the recent impression that this book left in my mind is that you are either producer or costumer.
Right now, I am listening to "Unscripted ".

Njihiamic

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 13, 2023
Question:
Does building a website, for a purely online business, using WordPress categorise as an easy entry business?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.