The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kmica Herceg

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 23, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WORK! Best book!!!!!

Kernel31

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 23, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read a book few times!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

nitramds70

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 23, 2023

Thanks, MJ
rea

Thanks, MJ
awesome book! just finished today. wow! I have hope!

Courtney726

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 23, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I've read this life-changing book.

joeyclass

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 24, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I just finished reading it and it really clarified some thing for me: the car analogy, its parts and components were really useful to understand the concepts. Thank you for it MJ

Harsha_14

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Feb 24, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book. This is an amazing eye opener for any one who wants to start their career(financial independent) by ending another(slavery). I am a college student didn't know which way to choose, at this stage uncertainty and fear the only things which stop you from being what you are and doing what you told you should be. This book helped me a lot in that stage.
Sir, Mj de marco , you have effected millions of live in which mine is one. Thank you for providing such a valuable asset for us.

zubairpatel

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 18, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I have read the Millionaire Fastlane !

taylorsinsd

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 24, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read the book for the first time 4 months ago and reading it again now.

Gustav A.S

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 24, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Now this book I have read a lot

karenflores

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 20, 2023
Ahora que hay más de 500.000 copias disponibles, traducciones en varios idiomas, etc., este es el hilo para informarme que has leído The Millionaire Fastlane .

Si lee el libro, publíquelo aquí y obtendrá un ícono debajo de su nombre de pantalla y privilegios adicionales del foro.

¡Siéntete libre de publicar tus comentarios sobre el libro también!

Gracias, MJ
He leído el libro y dolorosamente me hizo abrir los ojos, millones de gracias por la inspiracion

Jdizzle922

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2023
Read the book at the behest of a very successful and entrepreneurially minded friend of mind. To be totally honest, I was not completely bought in after the first one, but it was super neat to watch your abilities as an author sharpen from one book to the next. The addition of a narrative going on alongside the lessons in the "The Great Rat Race Escape " was very effective at keeping me engaged, so kudos. Super excited to be a part of the community. Will post in the other "I read this book" threads, although a bit more brief next time :)

Lunaticc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Dec 15, 2022
France

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read Millionaire fastlane , and i like it. very much.

mqceem

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 21, 2023
Lithuania

Thanks, MJ
Read it a month ago. Often re-reading some chapters to find the answer to my questions. Thank you, MJ DeMarco, for a masterpiece!

King of kings

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 4, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book. And it was worth the read. Thanks a lot.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.