The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Elakkad

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 8, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Done

J_007

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 10, 2023
the Netherlands
I've read your book a couple times already. It contains a lot of valuable information. Thanks MJ!

hyperreal

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Apr 2, 2021
Switzerland
I read it a few years ago and reading again recently to write down best quotes. Great book for mindset. Thanks MJ!

Jimmy Chun

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 4, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I read this and it was AMAZING

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gattsu

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 11, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book, loved it, changed my life.

ramony

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 11, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Thank you for this truley amazing eye opening no bs read thank you mj this was and will be amazing, time to get to work

alexbjorkman

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 11, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read

Luis Balan

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 12, 2023

Thanks, MJ

Hello MJ, I’ve finished reading the MFL this morning and I just want to say that it was very eye opening and a great start to my entrepreneurial journey.

FilipEzna

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Feb 11, 2023
Book brought me here... Read few top recommended books (top salling ones), they were great, but on one discord channel someone recommended this one and something great happened... I wanted to read it as fast as possible. There is only handfull of books that made me this way and this is only one on money subject... Gonna start reading others soon... Amazing and thank you for opening my eyes wider...

HECTORAS

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 12, 2023
I listened to the TMF audiobook during my long commutes. It was so exciting that I wanted to spend a bit longer in the car so that I don't have to stop the audiobook. Although I have a fulfilling job, it is by definition slow lane and the book will certainly make me reconsider few things.

Tannermiz

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 13, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read the book!

mara_mktbr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Oct 31, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I'm reading The Milionaire Fastlane for the second time and it's incredible the power this book brings to my soul.
I feel excited and connected to my true essence.

Jonny Marciano

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jul 24, 2020
West Palm Beach, FL

Thanks, MJ
This is how it all started! My 3rd eye opened!

FluidWater

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 30, 2023
Great book. One of my favorite quotes is: "Extraordinary wealth will require you to have extraordinary beliefs"

Kimmie

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 7, 2023

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
Read it and love it!

nejko44

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 15, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, one of the most eye opening i have read so far.

Kristalise

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 11, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I have read this book, and I have to say...Good job MJ. You do a very good job of uncovering the lies of the real world and how to concur them.
I'm grateful to have such an opportunity to read an amazing life changing book like this one.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.