The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

OskarFromm

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 1, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
One of the quickest readthroughs I've done, thank you for the valuable knowledge.

The Janitor

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 31, 2023
Estonia
Finished the book a couple minutes ago and it's a really great book for inspiration to get out there and actually do something.

I don't think most people can become entrepreneurs(don't think it's possible with current infrastructure), but most people should definitely at least understand the mindset propagated in it.

Serge N

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Feb 1, 2023
I read the millionare fastlane (or more precisely listened through it on audible). I realized that I was able digest much more by listening since my mind was completely free while I was driving/walking and doing other things. However, the book was so good that I bought a paperback copy just so if I needed for reference.

Saying that it is "so good" is an understatement. I'm joining other people who said that writing changed their world, mindset and attitude towards work, business, relationship money and time!

From my personal perspective I always had "entrepreneurship" mindset and that's where the first half of the book was a little bit boring for me, although I admit necessary. It helped me better understand perspective of other people. But the second part was spot on and I really discovered a lot of things that I didn't know about. I failed at all entrepreneurship ideas I started and this book gave me new confidence to try out new things, discard "non-scalable" ideas and evaluate the properties of the idea to determine whether it can be potentially profitable.

Thank you for the book MJ, the only regret I'm having is that I haven't found it earlier.

Currently I'm listening the "Unscripted ".

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

designernils

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Feb 3, 2023
Munich
I've read the book and it is far the best one compared to all "guru" books I've read in the last 5 years whilst losing lots of money. Now it is time to shift my mentality completely!

Hayden Layne

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Jan 28, 2023
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Finished the book yesterday and cannot express how much it has opened my eyes and changed my entire perception on the world of business. Thank you so much MJ.

I think the biggest thing I learnt is chasing the need instead of chasing money. Instead of thinking how can I get rich, I now know I need to think how can I be of value and fill a need.

Haseeb Adnan

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 4, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book!

UAStephenOwens

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 4, 2023
recently listened to the Audiobook and love how pragmatic the frameworks are to judge ideas against. At first i thought, 'Yeah, don't think like everyone else...i got it..." but after several hours, realized how much that's foundational to the mindset and how much I myself had bought into the things the world has sold us.

I mostly appreciate the section about opportunities all around us and just to execute better than anyone else there.

David M.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 5, 2023
Montreal
Read the book! Really like that it HAMMERS in the fact that you must fulfill a need to get successful and that being selfish will NOT work.

CrazyShaddy

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 3, 2023
I read the book, and I am blown away how much I am entangled in the sidewalk/slowlane. But this book broke a mental wall, and I am now on my way to the fastlane. I understand that it will take a lot of time and energy, but I can do it. Thank you very much for the book and this community. I have the feeling that this is the brainwash I need to achieve my dram life.

suvratsaraswat

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 5, 2023
Just finished reading it. You don't have to be a fastlaner already to know whatever MJ has got in the book is real... It's been laid out simply and everything is spoken from experience..

MMelodyTamasha

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 4, 2023
kenya

Thanks, MJ
Read the book. Thanks MJ

Ndg00029

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 6, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Just finished my (second round of) reading. Thank you for putting so much effort into this. My car is ready.

Ahmed Elakkad

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Feb 6, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read the book MJ!

Lev

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 6, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

Bookwyrm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 6, 2023
Read it. Love the part about how people are willing to trade 5 days for 2 days of freedom. Also like how you point out that you shouldn't just get into a business based on "do what you love". I was constantly looking for something to do in the golf industry because that's what I love to do. Now I know I should just focus on my main business which already gives me enough freedom to play golf pretty much whenever I want.

Great book MJ!
I read the book! It was great. I loved the part where it talked about affordability and how you can afford something if you can buy it without thinking and it won't affect your financial situation.

alissonhc92

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 7, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I read the book

Nokia_user

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 1, 2023
Just finished it. I would recommend it to everyone for it's truly one of those life-changing experiences. Loved your simplifications and acronyms. Thanks!

Bicollo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Dec 13, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read the book!! it has opened my eyes to the world and how to get rich. I've started to implement the teachings. I've always doubted the slow lane but couldn't seem to figure out why, this book has helped me see more clearly now.
very grateful for finding this book and this forum.

Upside World

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Feb 8, 2023
Finished the Book today. It really contains the most valuable informations about a millionaires mindset! Great Work!

ManTsek

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 4, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Very insightful book that offers practical advice not found elsewhere. appreciate brutal honesty. Motivational content for developing oneself!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.