The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MasterSlice74

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 8, 2023
I read the millionaire fastlane . For a while prior to reading the book, I had been trying to figure out this "fastlane" on my own, piecing together information and researching. It was rewarding to read a book that was validating the information I had gathered, and giving me more info that builds on it. Since I am surrounded by a lot of slowlaners, I was beginning to think that my research may just be baloney, but now I know that I was close to getting brainwashed by slowlane methodology. Thank you MJ!

Pau1

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 10, 2022
Probably the single most valuable piece of information I`ve ever read. A real eye opener, I`m now grateful to see the proper lane by an early age, and for you showing me that it isn`t necessary to waste my "best" years for "education". Thank you, MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RPLHiles

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 10, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I have indeed read the book, incredible stuff, this hit me like a ton of bricks. I love the part about environment change; this is definitely something in my own sight.

redcrimson

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jan 7, 2023
Texas
I read the book and can say I completed Step 0 in my journey to wealth.

Looking back that book was definitely the right book to read to start this new year. This book really change my whole mindset and the way I see everything.

I remember when reading your story and how I resonated with your early life, from the menial jobs, to the mom pushing you to get a better job, to even the awakening moment that ignited it all.

I remember when reading about the sidewalk and the slowlane, how similiar I was to it. And while reading the Fastlane, my old mind was literally fighting as I was reading. I could feel the shift in my head as I adhered to the beliefs and core values of a producer and continue to daily.

I learned so much about wealth, from the definition of wealth, to the process of how to become wealthy. Its a toiling process of hard work, dedication, responsibility, creation, optimization, and execution.

But this is just the beginning of a long and fruitful journey of my path on the Fastlane. I am now equipped with what I need to do, so lets get it!

Gustav2005

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 11, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
This book got me here to this forum and made me very interested in the content MJ DeMarco has made. It's very important for me to grow and learn every day, which is why I find this forum to be very interesting. TMF has been a part of fueling my personal growth journey and I've read 4 books since, I just finished Meditations of Marcus Aurelius and also find stoicism to be one of the best building blocks to become the best versions of yourself.

Polly71

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 12, 2023
Ora che ci sono oltre 500.000 copie là fuori, traduzioni in più lingue, ecc. questo è il thread per farmi sapere che hai letto The Millionaire Fastlane .

Se leggi il libro, posta qui e otterrai un'icona sotto il tuo nome utente e privilegi aggiuntivi sul forum.

Sentiti libero di pubblicare anche i tuoi commenti sul libro!

Grazie, M.J
Sto leggendo il tuo libro, mi manca poco per finirlo. Mi piace molto, soprattutto perché mi fa molto riflettere su chi sono e dove voglio arrivare. Credo di essere ad un buon punto sulla corsia Fastlane. Ma devo migliorare i miei processi, senza dubbio. Sono un imprenditrice, controllo il mio tempo, ma voglio farlo sempre di più. Grazie per i tuoi consigli, l'importante è farne buon uso!

tohadi

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 12, 2023

Thanks, MJ
My brother showed me years ago the Millionaire Fastlane , me being around 15, I was interested on starting my own company, but gaming just was more convenient, which is why I took that route. Now, after my military service I picked up the book, read it and listened to it as an audio book. Can't wait to read the other books too!

Matthew3010

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 9, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I found a lot of value in TMF and actually listened to the audiobook twice. This book is the one that initially got the noggin jogging, and I'm thankful to MJ for writing it as well as my laid-back work environment which allows me to listen to these books on the clock!

dompie85

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jan 16, 2015
Houston, Texas
After being around here for some time, I finally came around to finishing millionaire fast lane. Started it over again and completed the whole book in a week. Went from feet stuck in the cement of the sidewalk to building plans on paving my own fast lane road!

mrudskyi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 11, 2023
The Millionaire Fastline changed my views about how to approach a career. It was a mental breakthrough when I understood that with my goals, vision, and character 9 to 5 jobs would be a struggle.

I am currently reading UNSCRIPTED and started gathering some issues that I want to fix and build business on top of them! Thank you, MJ!

Ricko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
254%
Jul 20, 2018
London, United Kingdom
Completed. Now to decide between unscripted or the great rat race escape .
I'd recommend Unscripted as the natural follow on, a great read and full of extremely good advice for growing and running a business but also for running your personal finances.

I'd also recommend the audible version. The narrator (Scott Thomas) is really good, I'm not sure if it is Scott's performance or MJ's underlying sarcastic tone but I wish that more business and personal development concepts could be delivered in this way.

Ricko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
254%
Jul 20, 2018
London, United Kingdom
For anyone else in the UK that is also concerned for their tatty paperback copy of the Millionaire Fastlane or if you are yet to read this book. Amazon are currently selling the 10 year anniversary edition for kindle at only 99 pence.

jakedabrowski

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 6, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read it, great book.

Tom Stotes

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 13, 2023
Just finished the book and it's truly given me a new perspective. I have known for a long time that I only want to work for myself, I've known that freedom and time are my most valuable and desired assets. This book showed me that making a system is the way.

eliasno

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 8, 2023
One of my favorite books I've ever read, The Millionaire Fastlane gave me a lot of new insight and new ways of seeing wealth. The term "sidewalk" path is an idea I actively keep in mind when making decisions. I'm sure I will be re-reading the book many times.

I'm an 18-year-old from Finland. I actually read the book about a year ago when I was 17. Upon re-checking my notes about the book recently, I saw the Fastlane forum and had to join. Thanks!

Holden Glass

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 15, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Finished the book. One of if not *the* best book I've read in my young life. Such an eye opener and confirmed many of my suspicions on the inconsistencies of the education system --> live a good life with a good job path.

alvaroff

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 12, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book and it's amazing.

DungNG

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 6, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read the book! Thanks for this book i know that Fastlane is possible.

rbs

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 16, 2023
I'm 21years old, from India. I've received a descent job offer and going to join after 8th semester is over. I had purchased many stock market books. But in holidays I read TMF , it was kind of a change in my belief system. I tried to make a detailed mind map, but ended up typing almost the entire book. I've no businesses background. So I feel it's better to join the company for now. But I've a growth mindset and I'll learn and act. currently I'm reading UNSCRIPTED . I'm getting to know how people are being fooled. my vocabulary isn't that good so I search words in Google and reading gets slowed down. But I've to do it once. Thanks MJ for showing me a new path. You've roasted many of the books I intended to read. Lucky me, I picked TMF first. Else i would have spent a year studying the SCRIPTED ones. I've also shared words about the book to many of my friends.

notdulain

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 17, 2023
I've read the book 2 times now and I'm confident to say this felt like the only finance book I needed to read. Also I feel privileged to find this book at 19 years old.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.