The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Stevenshade

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 12, 2022
Read it, and honestly has led me to quit school for the time being. Growing up I was like many others, indoctrinated with the slow-lane tenants of pursuing a college degree, however, I have no one to blame but myself for not realizing this sooner. For my family, and many of their breadwinners, it was earned through prestigious degrees and titles like doctor, lawyer, and dentist. I was led to believe these people. These degree holders, were the "elite members of society", quoting my student life skills instructor from high school.

I've perused the forum for a bit and I'm very thankful for the platform and community that you've built here MJ. It is invaluable to young and new entrepreneurs that are hesitant to believe in themselves and their dreams so thank you. I look forward to sharing my journey with you all and learning from yours as well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MrNemo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 7, 2022
Europe
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read this book.

PriZara2

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 12, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I just started my journey towards app round self improvement and I am so glad I began with millionaire fastlane , I feel like the only thing holding me back is my self doubt and immense fear of failure but I am ready to take the plunge and set up my business plan( even though the books says plans are useless, which they are but they give me a feeling if comfort and eases the fear a little plus I don't go into anything without a plan). Also whenever I look at businesses, I think if them in terms of the five commandments if business to see how ideal they are but overall it is a book I love and will most definitely reread

Ryan Harun

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Apr 5, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Its a great book yet so brave to reveal all the scam and financial scheme that going on today. Im hope you could share your philosophy about this topic to the world.
I think it could make the nation better if the people really do what this book are saying but unfortunately the fastlane isn't for everyone

alligatorwatch

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 21, 2022
Read the book! What stuck out to me the most was the need to move from a consumer to a producer, and the law of affection. Great read!

SMK_EMII

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 14, 2022
Mexico
I've read it and it changed a lot of what I though about making money, businesses, time, etc. I completely rejected the slowlane mentality I had. Thanks. This fastlane frequency I gained feels like a superpower. Now everything I see or hear like for example products around my environment or advertisements and infomercials seem to me like a learning opportunity on how I used to evaluate such things vs how I evaluate them now. I might not buy such things but since I want to be like those producers, I can't help but to see it from fastlane perspectives.

Last edited:

Umer.Khalid

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 16, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book and it has inspired me to set up my own business for a variety of reasons.

Umer.Khalid

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 16, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I love the book and ideas shared in it

Zlatin Manahov

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jul 15, 2022
Bulgaria
Read this masterpiece in January. Permanently changed the way my brain works. This is as close as you can get to taking the red pill in real life! I try to recommend it to all my friends.

Makaveli7

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Jul 26, 2018
Read it! Here's my heavily noted copy.

Attachments

• IMG_1063[1622].jpg
    IMG_1063[1622].jpg
    298 KB · Views: 5

DarekW

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 17, 2022
I am sure it is one of my favourite books. Thanks MJ

mm.c

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Oct 30, 2021
I have read all of MJ's books. Time to hit my own road.

Jawaadahmadkhan

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 16, 2022

Thanks, MJ

I've read The Millionaire Fastlane !

Jalexander

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 19, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read it!

ilsttl

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 17, 2022
I was reading another self made millionaire's book where she highly recommended MJ's book. I started to read this book and it does blow my mind and give me new ideas. Before this book, I was in the process of taking a plunge to start a business to do what I like just like everyone else. After reading this book, I realised the reason to start a business can not be selfish and self focused. I have shifted my focus of the business to what others really need and what I could possibly do better on fulfilling those needs. The book does provide great inside of the business mindset. Now I am practising shifting my mindset from consumer to entrepreneur. Thanks MJ for sharing his experience and insight.

shashikr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
May 8, 2022
india

Thanks, MJ
I completed reading this book. I have to say this is one of the best self help book I ever read.

MartyMarty

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 20, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book (several times now)

Alex UNV

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 21, 2022
I read The Millionaire Fastlane about 2 weeks ago, now on my way to end UNSCRIPTED .
What is really disappointing, is that almost no guru/motivational blogger/financial expert reccommends reading it, yet it is really eye-opening and you probably do not need anymore of self-growth books. I'm really happy that I discovered this book at the age of 17.
To tell the truth, I've always wanted to have a luxury life with nice cars/houses etc. and I've been watching YouTube on this topics for the last 9 months. I knew I needed to start a businees and not to work for someone. But after watching YouTube I felt into trap and thought that if something goes wrong (and I'd probably quit after my 1st time then) then I still have my backup plan - investing, working hard at a 9-5 job, living frugal. But now i know it won't work out at all. I understand that I need to try and keep pushing otherwise I will lose by definition.

Last edited:

Erik_

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 21, 2022
I finished the book yesterday and it was the best book i ever read. Now I know i`m not alone in the way I think about certain things. :)

serverless

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Aug 11, 2022
United States

Thanks, MJ
Just finished the book can say confidently I am hooked on achieving the Fastlane! This has been the most eye-opening book compared to all those other personal finance books that preach the same old slow lane antics.

DuncDad

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jul 8, 2016
I read it years ago and failed to follow through. I will re-read it as I have just found and read UNSCRIPTED and RatRace

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.